Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is funny. So, she claims she designed her dining room table, kitchen and cream coffee table. She didn't. The dining table is a classic design thats been updated all over the world. If she designed it she must be about 600 years old. The coffee table and a number of other items were gifted to her (She didn't declare them) And they were all made by a company called A Crossland bespoke. She used to say he'd made them (she called him her kitchen guy! Patronising old teaching assistant that she is) but then she asked him to 'collaborate' when he was looking at designing a range of bedroom furniture. He said no as was too busy and she isn't a designer and he wasn't giving away thousands of pounds of furniture so she asked for £500 per post (also a no) and then when he said no again to giving her a bedroom suite for free, she posted lies online about how he'd said stuff couldn't be done in her kitchen but she'd insisted to 'bring her dream to life'. He asked her to alter the post as it wasn't true and she sent a stream of texts telling him that he hadn't given her enough and that if he gave her more, she would change it. He refused and told her how greedy she was so she now won't tell anyone who made the stuff and blocked him. She then managed to get another joiner involved to make her the rabbit hutches to go in the utility room A Crossland made and that joiner actually tried claiming he'd made the coffee table and then they both used A Crossland's utility room drawings and implied they'd designed them. She's not very honest at all. And designer? Well, I can open Pinterest and claim someone else's ideas as my own if you like? But I wouldn't because I don't lie.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

designergossip

What do we think of the new KJG interiors website. £250 for a mood board ! Charges for her time now so she may be more inclined to answer questions 🤔 😂
I’ve never commented on a post before but this has really wound me up! I’m an interior designer with years experience and my BIGGEST bug barer is people designing their living room and calling themselves an interior designer or offering a service. I’ve got a degree in interior design, worked so hard to get it, worked hard to get the jobs in the industry for people like this to bounce in and offer uneducated services at extortionate prices. £250 for a mood board is ridiculous money considering there won’t be face to face meetings to discuss options or styles. Absolute joke. I’d love to see her take on an actual interior design project and deal with the things we actually deal with. It’s not just fluffing cushions and picking pretty curtains.

Reactions: 14

danniT83

The hotel doesn't look great tbh , her and her daughter get very dressed up to sit in the hotel and watch the animation team . Can't think of anything worse

NormalPerson

She has tagged and tagged and tagged that hotel she’s staying in hasn’t she? So predictable and beggy. Even tagging them tonight on stories and saying that loads of her followers have booked cause of her. Absolutely gagging for them to give her a free holiday. I can smell the desperation from here.

LinaG

Finally she had a thread! I unfollowed a few months ago now, I find her house so dull and soulless and found her equally as dull. I just couldn’t understand her meteoric rise with followers. Those reels with her daughter, so embarrassing.

Reactions: 13

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Ok this lady has been discussed numerous times so thought she deserved a thread of her own.

Will admit she does have a Lovely home but that’s inevitable when you are gifted as much as she has been.

Problem I have is:

1. Has to remind her followers if she had already answered a question on her highlights instead of just answering the question!

2. Seems to not really care who she promotes just as long as she gets paid for it. Swings from All Saints to George at Asda!

3. Talks like a little girl.

Take it away ladies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HarrisD

There is no continuity to her ads. From £2000 sun beds to primark, from washing lines to clothes to self tan. No brand loyalty
I don’t believe a word she says about anything she’s advertising, she’s just saying it’s fab as it was free. It’s all a little embarrassing for someone that’s flogging vitality drinks on one post then promoting her new business as an interior designer on the next post.

Honestly, and I’ve said it before, I really love her home and the style but her account is just so tacky now. Such a shame

Reactions: 11

Mutley98

VIP Member
I really liked her account never found her offensive and her home is beautiful especially her garden. As mentioned above I once messaged her about something first message was totally ignored in reply to one of her stories second message I asked where she got something and what she thought of it, to be told check the highlights for swipe ups. At that point she became another insta hun. Why not just reply and say where you got it
It’s good she has a good relationship with her daughter but it’s all abit desperate, fishing for compliments that they look like sisters. Think it’s been mentioned the daughter is not at college just doing her Instagram thing of trying on clothes in her bedroom. I know it’s just my opinion but I wouldn’t encourage my daughter to take that path

Intheknow

This woman proceeds to ask for free items from small independent businesses then accepts these free gifted items only to later subsequently untag them and tag the brand rather than the small business she took the item from. It’s terrible. These small businesses are paying good money to offer these items to her for advertising. By tagging the brand allows people to buy from anywhere. The big brands don’t get anything but the advertisement. The small business is left out of pocket. This woman is clever. Earning from anyone and anywhere. Shameful .....

• Wow

GossipBlue

VIP Member
This woman will promote anything! A bloody laptop now! I can’t believe that she thinks she can be an interior designer. What planet is she on. Her house only looks like that because companies approached jet with their products! Infuriating! 😡

bugeyeboo

Sorry, I’m still gobsmacked over Phoebe posing with MAGA hat wearing friends and Blue Lives Matter. This is far more character revealing than petty influencer vs brand which they ALL do. I’m so disappointed, I liked her DIYs, didn’t mind the greige and thought it was nice they did so much as a family together. But unfollowing. The MAGA association is a step too far.

• Angry
I occasionally glimpse this woman and her family on Instagram. Another self obsessed money grabbing "influencer" like others have said being filmed walking around the house bare footed placing a bloody vase on a table.....I despair for the planet with theses self absorbed me mes spending constantly on hauls/ clothes/ products.....surely there will come a time when all the designer crap becomes something nobody would be seen dead in . The offspring are just following in her footsteps and know no difference.

PM me hun

I loved her account in the early days but I've had enough now. Ad after ad, PR items/ trips that subtly suggest that she has paid for them.
Im not interested in random content that's basically crafted to look like something she's always had in her house when in reality I'm being used and manipulated to direct ads to me.
No thank you anymore.
I find it even more infuriating when she writes that she "ordered" a pergola/ furniture/ sofa/ outdoor kitchen etc etc but the reality is its a freebie that she's simply waiting on.
Im unfollowing because I've caught myself on with these instagrabby types that are simply using all us followers to get stuff & money. There's nothing original anymore - especially when you are being given expensive stuff & your home is practically a showroom...its not a real home & very contrived now.
As followers - we actually have the control - UNFOLLOW.

Reactions: 10
I’d much rather buy from a company that gifts a luxury holiday to a normal person who may be struggling or someone who really deserves it because they work hard. she literally glides around her kitchen moving ornaments

oohbettyno

I find this whole charade distasteful. No problem With people showing their holidays especially with their family but they are a very shallow bunch as it’s all about how they look. The designer labels, fake tan etc is so over the top. That first day pic of them on the beach looked like they had been there a month! They are either hammering the sun bed or fake tan. Not sure what she has done to her face but Kirsty looks like a bloody chipmunk!

danniT83

All the staged walk-ins!!! Let me walk through my home with my boots on taking off my coat.
Let me bring in the bowl full of pine cones and gently rearrange them sitting on that hideous black table. Look at me putting up Christmas trees!!! Boring!! So boring!! So boring. Then again can’t stand her monotone voice to match with her monochrome home and wardrobe. That home is so not lived in!
Those fashion videos with her daughter both jumping and change into another set of clothes constantly touching their hair is irritating!!!! Any one else?
Absolutely agree, she has zero about her , and portrays a squeaky clean image to people but it's all fake! that daughter is annoying , how boring must her life be just shopping in york and then home to take pics of outfits in her room . I hate how all the insta huns arse lick them too, fake bullshit life. Instagram is becoming very boring , and nobody has a perfect life we all know that .

Spider12

VIP Member
I’ve just unfollowed both of them. Always away on holiday, absolutely pair of grifters, consumerism to the point of disgusting and both absolutely vapid.

• Heart

HarrisD

Kirsty really needs to learn what the word ‘hack’ means 🙈
She’s done a big build up to her new Amazon ‘hack’ which turns out she’s bought a rechargeable stick up light - how on earth is that a ‘hack’ it’s called a purchase 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9