Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazza55

Imagine putting something up that 2 people need to take down every time they want to watch TV! Madness!
And it looks terrible anyway....

Reactions: 8

Carnations & Corner Baths

Culture?! Don’t think they know what that is 😂 All they are interested in is getting a tan and showing off on Instagram. They are completely vacuous morons

4l1xxo

Phoebe has a real problem with shopping. To the point I’d consider it unnecessary, selfish and tone deaf.

HarrisD

I never believe these Instagrammers when they say - and they all say it - ‘ I’ve had so many questions about……’ I bet they have not had any questions about what they are wearing, it’s just a line they use to either try and sell us something using their affiliated link or to get the company’s attention whilst they blatantly beg for a freebie. It makes me cringe for them.

Same with the ‘I’m just popping on, haven’t been on in ages’ when it’s been a mere 24hrs and no one’s even noticed love 😂

I hate all this constant advertising - especially the way Kirsty’s gone with no brand loyalty and she literally sells what ever she’s been given for free.
If a account genuinely loves a product, then great, it’s good to tell us, but this ad ad ad ad is insulting and incredibly dull

DebbieF

VIP Member
Those reels with her daughter are so nauseating, needs to give it a rest as she looks a total mess in them

What’s with the chubby hamster cheeks 🙄 she’s morphing into Pinkpeonyhome with all the procedures to her face.

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
She's the most boring home account on insta. Why does she not have an inst acc for her interior design account showcasing her clients home and her design work. Err probably causes she's done none.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I thought the same. I doubt anyone has booked it, she’ll just be saying it to get the hotels attention in the hope of a free holiday. I doubt they give a toss, they are probably a busy hotel and don’t even notice or care that she’s tagged them. I suspect they get daily tags from most guests so dont even look at the profile. She thinks she’s a celeb.
I have second hand embarrassment for her 😂
Just put your phone down and enjoy your holiday with the family.
Her two younger kids will remember mum being on her phone all the time, they can’t do anything without having to do a photo. With both her and Phoebe doing it, it must really impact their holiday.
Have a break women, just put the phone down and appreciate your family time
I agree! Once they Think they are an influencer it’s like they are possessed with the “freebie” bug. Once they get a few things for free they must think it should all be free. It’s morally wrong. She really pisses me off now 😡

Ellienh

She is such a bore! Absolutely no personality whatsoever! Loves herself so much , the way she checks herself out in the camera when she's talking shite .
I am still howling at Kirsty in her white jeans thinking she's Elizabeth Hurley......I've also reported her non reporting of ads.

My friend owns an independent very posh gift/homeward business and the amount of emails begging for freebies from these so called influencers is mind blowing....... Lydia Millen, IntheFrow, fashionMumbler have been the worst but Kirsty and ilk ie 200k followers are just as bad.

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
So now she’s getting composite bonding, no doubt gifted or free. Her story about the toothbrush made me laugh ‘I did my research and this one was best’ more like this one was free. Such a beg.!

Mutley98

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s in the Maldives and doing aff links for Amazon, then again got to keep the coffers topped up.! Still can’t believe she’s rinsed a free holiday can’t stand the woman. Long to see the bottom fall out of influencers and she has to put her shoes back on and get a real job

HarrisD

Totally agree ! There have 3 paid ADs this week on the grid and she is now pushing vitamin drinks that seemingly work wonders but have never been mentioned before 🙄 also find it bizarre that she is sharing old family holiday snaps and asking stupid questions on where people would like to travel once lockdown is lifted 🤣it’s obviously just as a way of breaking up the ADs and trying to hide her greedy ways !
Trying to bag herself a free holiday at the two resorts she’s tagged in 😂
That vitamin drink was cringe, set yourself up as a serious designer and the next week flogging vitamin drinks. I’m embarrassed for her

Funkmonk89

Honestly anyone adult who thinks their own birthdays are a big deal need to have a word with themselves

Reactions: 7

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I don’t think they are reading the room right now. It’s so crass…
I switched off when she said something like I am sorry if you can't afford to go on holiday now but I don't care, I am still going to be crass and flash my 'super expensive holiday of a lifetime' in your face, if you don't like it, not my problem so get lost.

• Heart

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
It’s embarrassing to watch. She has tagged everything she’s wears from make up to clothes to actually seeming desperate tagging Hotel a million times

Funkmonk89

You generally start wearing the garments either just before you get married or before you go on a mission so younger single Mormons don’t tend to wear them. And then often people don’t wear them on holiday, to work out (hence all the TikTok Mormon moms constantly in workout gear) Mormons actors and models may not wear them for performing - hence on ig Kirsty will probably claim she’s ‘modelling’ the clothes. They’re weirdly hung up on ‘chastity’ although funnily enough they only really care about teenage girls and asking them questions like ‘how many fingers did he put inside you? Did he ejaculate in your mouth?’ There’s a movement called ‘protect lds children’ trying to stop these ‘worthiness interviews’ - the kind of things conducted by Kirsty’s brother in law, he is the stake president - in charge of about 10 congregations

• Wow
  • Sick

Annoyed 2

i'm not sure about this one tbh, but I do think it's weird they're tagging the hotel in all the stories?

I know a few of their holidays this year already have been gifted / ad, especially the cruise they went on and I'm sure Maldives?
The Maldives holiday was gifted. Just looking at them on the plane and Phoebe with all her shopping bags is so over the top. Reminds me of Shabazsays' I'm Rich Your Poor Dubai episode 😂

• Haha
I absolutely 💯 cannot bear this woman . The Maldives....check out what they do with all the waste created by these morans hell bent on having the best time .
All the promoting doesn't show you how spoilt it all really is because of "tourism ".
This woman wouldn't give two hoots as long as she can bag a freebie and show off on Instagram. These sort influencers do nothing for anyone or anything apart themselves.

StrattyNeet

Completely agree! I think her daughter has a very high following (150,00) on her own account. What I don’t get is why an 18 year old would want to do so much with her mum. Surely they appeal to two entirely different demographics.

Although I like some of her styling I think it does look like a house that is just styled to within an inch of its life. I’d be too scared to sit in the living room for instance.

It’s actually her attitude now that puts me off. Telling followers to check out her highlights rather than just answering questions isn’t a good look for me.
Never heard of her... but decided to take a look... and I totally agree...it is a home that has been decorated to within an inch of it’s life... it looks like budget version what we see in the pages of Elle Decoration... soulless.... it’s neat and tidy and is really about projecting a lifestyle as opposed to showing a skill for individual style and colour. Those are the things that I believe make a home stand out.... sorry not a fan🥱

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
I dont know how she retains her followers cause when you strip it right back ...day after day its just mutiple kitchen extension shots and even know there must be thousands of similiar or even better kitchens and accounts on insta. Even if she brings in new art or vases its the exact same look. There is zero inspiration on her acc

Mutley98

VIP Member
Whatever she’s had some to her teeth I can guarantee she’s not paid for it. Wait for the reel for her ‘teeth journey’ which will no doubt feature walking barefoot, fussing with the vase on the worktop and adding a log to the fire

• Haha