Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I agree on the coats, does she keep them in a garage or shed, or even the monica cupboard? Or she returns them all? They have a nice... not beautiful home. There are far more beautiful homes on insta. Her whole present giving on xmas was sickening as we know her ads paid for it all. More people have their eyes fully opened on the platform now and are less influenced.

Reactions: 5
I occasionally glimpse this woman and her family on Instagram. Another self obsessed money grabbing "influencer" like others have said being filmed walking around the house bare footed placing a bloody vase on a table.....I despair for the planet with theses self absorbed me mes spending constantly on hauls/ clothes/ products.....surely there will come a time when all the designer crap becomes something nobody would be seen dead in . The offspring are just following in her footsteps and know no difference.

Reactions: 11
Just found this thread, and caught up. Totally didn’t clock they were Mormon despite the multiple visits to SLC.

biggest shock though, shes 42!!! WTF. I thought she was in her 50s and used to dress oddly young in her reels

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol i think she likes the sun.
Those posts on anxiety... cant determine if they are genuine although they seem to be. Why do so many inluencers have anxiety yet somehow manage to put themselves out there?

Also dont get her stories today about doing different content, everything she said she already does. Maybe her message meant she is giving up walking around in bare feet.

Im interested to know if her daughter will live by the mormon rules when shes moves out soon. 100% doubt it.

Reactions: 3
Daughter defo looks different on her picture to the pouty posed ones on her page

Not commented on this thread before as I unfollowed her ages ago as she was so boring, just popped up on my explore page putting a very normal shelf up and calling jr bespoke because she cut it ?

Reactions: 5
I think she reads here and has taken on board the comments about her boring reels. She might now take it too far the other way with hacks that are all over insta

• Haha
I think she reads here and has taken on board the comments about her boring reels. She might now take it too far the other way with hacks that are all over insta
You may be right. I mean who in their right mind films themselves folding a blanket into a knot? The world has gone mad! I’ve seen another account do it too! They’re all bonkers 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blimey! Now she’s making a cushion cover by glueing it together! Wow! I’ve seen it all now! 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What a load of crap! And all those on insta saying what brilliant idea etc etc ....only saying it so they get approval and likes back . What a false world she's involved in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread, and caught up. Totally didn’t clock they were Mormon despite the multiple visits to SLC.

biggest shock though, shes 42!!! WTF. I thought she was in her 50s and used to dress oddly young in her reels
Think her and Phoebe are fans of 12 mins in the Caribbean 😉 Phoebe has mentioned it before

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do too, but tend to do it just before my holidays as i worry about skin cancer. They are both perma tanned.

Think this whole ‘hacks’ thing is because her page is dull and boring, barefoot parading and faffing a vase or that bloody wood burner.
that picture she posted of Phoebe the other night had me howling doesn’t even look like her when it’s not all posed

Attachments

• Haha
Not sure if her daughter is staying in York? With the view she shared it could be Leeds or Manchester? Having a daughter move out it is hard, been there bought the t shirt. You get used to it and enjoy it even, then they move back lol. I think its emotionally tough if youve already got anxiety like she says she has.

Yes but many of us have been through that ....I ve had two go off to uni and it is painful but I didn't go doing the woe is me all over social media....at the end of the day not one person is bothered only for a fleeting moment , as this person is just someone on a social media platform making money from it , it's just all so false .

I'm sorry if I sound like a cow but is she the first parent for her child to move out? It's a totally normal thing to happen but what gets me is she still has 2 children living with her at home! I just feel like Phoebe is the favourite and the other two are forgotten about. Of course this could just be because P has a public insta but something about the dynamic just doesn't sit right with me. Even the way she's dedicated a whole caption to P and then at the end added that she's going to spend the evening with the "rest of her clan" Max and Ruby don't even get a name check

Not commented on this thread before as I unfollowed her ages ago as she was so boring, just popped up on my explore page putting a very normal shelf up and calling jr bespoke because she cut it ?
😂😂 I feel like a right numpty - it never occurred to me to cut those shelves from ikea but I’ll be bloody doing it this weekend for my sons bedroom 🙈