Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this lady has been discussed numerous times so thought she deserved a thread of her own.

Will admit she does have a Lovely home but that’s inevitable when you are gifted as much as she has been.

Problem I have is:

1. Has to remind her followers if she had already answered a question on her highlights instead of just answering the question!

2. Seems to not really care who she promotes just as long as she gets paid for it. Swings from All Saints to George at Asda!

3. Talks like a little girl.

Take it away ladies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She plays with her way too much and that jumping thing on reels does my head in and omg her voice is annoying. I actually don't know if her daughter is using her mother's account as a platform or the mother is jumping on the fashion bandwagon but clearly all for the cash. I know she wouldn't be where she is it wasn't down to her daughter and social media skills. The joint venture on clothes is clearly lucrative. Some of the clothes on her actually don't suit her at all and I really don't like the way her hair is always just hanging round her face.

I always wonder if they declare their earnings surely they're getting paid and its not just free clothes.

On the positive side her house is lovely and she is attractive but she's just been sucked into this whole ad world that followers will get sick of. I know I am.

With all this money she's making shell be giving up her job and buying her next scandi project.

Reactions: 6
She plays with her way too much and that jumping thing on reels does my head in and omg her voice is annoying. I actually don't know if her daughter is using her mother's account as a platform or the mother is jumping on the fashion bandwagon but clearly all for the cash. I know she wouldn't be where she is it wasn't down to her daughter and social media skills. The joint venture on clothes is clearly lucrative. Some of the clothes on her actually don't suit her at all and I really don't like the way her hair is always just hanging round her face.

I always wonder if they declare their earnings surely they're getting paid and its not just free clothes.

On the positive side her house is lovely and she is attractive but she's just been sucked into this whole ad world that followers will get sick of. I know I am.

With all this money she's making shell be giving up her job and buying her next scandi project.
Completely agree! I think her daughter has a very high following (150,00) on her own account. What I don’t get is why an 18 year old would want to do so much with her mum. Surely they appeal to two entirely different demographics.

Although I like some of her styling I think it does look like a house that is just styled to within an inch of its life. I’d be too scared to sit in the living room for instance.

It’s actually her attitude now that puts me off. Telling followers to check out her highlights rather than just answering questions isn’t a good look for me.

Reactions: 4
Love her house. But I had to unfollow she is the rudest person apart from cherinton house or Claire tottan. It clearly has went to her head. Her items are very expensive and mostly free.

Reactions: 7
Love her house. But I had to unfollow she is the rudest person apart from cherinton house or Claire tottan. It clearly has went to her head. Her items are very expensive and mostly free.
Also had to unfollow. She has a really lovely house but what’s with the Rabbit. Ad. Rabbit every 5 seconds ? She does way too many giveaways and has no brand loyalty. Goes where the money is. Everything is gifted and ridiculously expensive from the hotel bed to the woolly sofas to the odd looking marble triangle coffee tables. Do they actually pay for anything out of their own pocket ?Now it’s fashion reels every day with Pheebs. Imagine the clothes they must return...it’s just too much. Now she is planning an interior design service for the rich and famous. God help us all.

Reactions: 9
I really liked her account never found her offensive and her home is beautiful especially her garden. As mentioned above I once messaged her about something first message was totally ignored in reply to one of her stories second message I asked where she got something and what she thought of it, to be told check the highlights for swipe ups. At that point she became another insta hun. Why not just reply and say where you got it
It’s good she has a good relationship with her daughter but it’s all abit desperate, fishing for compliments that they look like sisters. Think it’s been mentioned the daughter is not at college just doing her Instagram thing of trying on clothes in her bedroom. I know it’s just my opinion but I wouldn’t encourage my daughter to take that path

Reactions: 11
I really liked her account never found her offensive and her home is beautiful especially her garden. As mentioned above I once messaged her about something first message was totally ignored in reply to one of her stories second message I asked where she got something and what she thought of it, to be told check the highlights for swipe ups. At that point she became another insta hun. Why not just reply and say where you got it
It’s good she has a good relationship with her daughter but it’s all abit desperate, fishing for compliments that they look like sisters. Think it’s been mentioned the daughter is not at college just doing her Instagram thing of trying on clothes in her bedroom. I know it’s just my opinion but I wouldn’t encourage my daughter to take that path
Yes l agree she has a really lovely home but you just know the daughter will start promoting instagram influencer / content management next ! They’re both very driven and desperate for a full time career in social media. It must be very lucrative for them to go to this much effort ! I agree, I would want my girls to have an education first and foremost. The mum is very rude and condescending when you ask any questions ...also she’s desperate to look younger. I’m not convinced she’s only 40. Looks much older to me and has had a lot of work done😉

Reactions: 9
Yes l agree she has a really lovely home but you just know the daughter will start promoting instagram influencer / content management next ! They’re both very driven and desperate for a full time career in social media. It must be very lucrative for them to go to this much effort ! I agree, I would want my girls to have an education first and foremost. The mum is very rude and condescending when you ask any questions ...also she’s desperate to look younger. I’m not convinced she’s only 40. Looks much older to me and has had a lot of work done😉
I was surprised that she is 40. I did presume older although she does look good. But that hair thing virtually covering her face annoys me. She looks like cousin IT from the Adam’s family 😂. She has mentioned she’s having her teeth done (probably free) and she does look full of Botox!

Reactions: 8
I guess the daughter wants to be a Lydia Millen or any of the other similar big accounts. I wouldn't want this for my daughter.

Reactions: 2
Oooh I know these two IRL and the constant ads this week have wound me up. She’s been like this for 20+ years, can’t go anywhere without looking immaculate so it’s not just for Insta, she’s always been like this. Phoebe has the same Vivienne Westwood shoes as me when she was 11. She ran into a friend the other day and was chatting away and as they left his daughter said ‘you had no idea who that was, did you?’ Because she’s had so much work done. Her husband had a successful business that folded before Covid so 100% she’s seeing this as her new job. They’re from a really big family and everyone else is honestly the nicest people you would ever meet but she is not the same as the others in my opinion

AND (sorry I just have a lot of feelings) thewhitepinesproject Chloe follows her and I don’t know if they’re friends but they definitely have mutual friends and Kirsty’s kitchen looks totally copied from chloes

Last edited:
Oooh I know these two IRL and the constant ads this week have wound me up. She’s been like this for 20+ years, can’t go anywhere without looking immaculate so it’s not just for Insta, she’s always been like this. Phoebe has the same Vivienne Westwood shoes as me when she was 11. She ran into a friend the other day and was chatting away and as they left his daughter said ‘you had no idea who that was, did you?’ Because she’s had so much work done. Her husband had a successful business that folded before Covid so 100% she’s seeing this as her new job. They’re from a really big family and everyone else is honestly the nicest people you would ever meet but she is not the same as the others in my opinion

AND (sorry I just have a lot of feelings) thewhitepinesproject Chloe follows her and I don’t know if they’re friends but they definitely have mutual friends and Kirsty’s kitchen looks totally copied from chloes
Oooh I love it when someone confirms what you think of someone! Love that you know them in real life. So is it Kirsty that is unrecognisable? She does look like she’s had loads of work done on her face and I’m sure that will only increase. Will check out Chloe now!!! I do think she copies other people as I saw something she had on someone else’s feed (can’t remember what it was though) and it was a carbon copy.

If her hubby had to shut down his business how do they afford all this stuff?

More info please😂

Oooh I love it when someone confirms what you think of someone! Love that you know them in real life. So is it Kirsty that is unrecognisable? She does look like she’s had loads of work done on her face and I’m sure that will only increase. Will check out Chloe now!!! I do think she copies other people as I saw something she had on someone else’s feed (can’t remember what it was though) and it was a carbon copy.

If her hubby had to shut down his business how do they afford all this stuff?

More info please😂
Haha. Yeah, it was Kirsty who he didn’t recognise. Tbh I have no idea what’s going on now. I know someone else in the business sold their home and they were selling furniture on Facebook. I imagine she refused to give it up so went all out on Insta.

Reactions: 3
Haha. Yeah, it was Kirsty who he didn’t recognise. Tbh I have no idea what’s going on now. I know someone else in the business sold their home and they were selling furniture on Facebook. I imagine she refused to give it up so went all out on Insta.
Blimey!!! It is sad when someone’s business goes under. I wouldn’t wish that on anybody but she still annoys me 😂

It does make sense though how and why she has ramped up the insta account.

Just checked out the account you mentioned - very similar indeed and even has similar log burner and log storage!

Can I ask is she actually a teacher, as in a qualified teacher, or an experienced teaching assistant (sorry for all questions!) 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Is one of those account that blends into another, no personality IMO.

Blimey!!! It is sad when someone’s business goes under. I wouldn’t wish that on anybody but she still annoys me 😂

Just checked out the account you mentioned - very similar indeed and even has similar log burner and log storage!

Can I ask is she actually a teacher, as in a qualified teacher, or an experienced teaching assistant (sorry for all questions!) 😂😂
Instagram seems to be full of ex teaching staff :p

As far as I know she’s a teaching assistant

I was wondering when Kirsty would get her own page. What annoys me the most is that she could have really kept it balanced.
I’ve literally just unfollowed her as her posts are just too much ads/ links and freebies.
She promoted 3 different brands of hairstyler within a fortnight! Two were Freebies and one she put aff link to. She started off on IG by saying she was going to show how you can still have a lovely home without spending too much money .....now her home is lovely but all the real statement pieces have been gifted and are very expensive to purchase.
So sad as when she used to show bargains from ex-display and the diy garden fencing / shed recycle that made her so much more relatable.
I didn’t begrudge her a few freebies - but now it’s free stuff and ads every day. Her and her daughter had a £250 face mask each last week. And as for the constant new clothes ..... it’s ludicrous. Such a shame she’s lost all credibility I think.

Reactions: 8
I was wondering when Kirsty would get her own page. What annoys me the most is that she could have really kept it balanced.
I’ve literally just unfollowed her as her posts are just too much ads/ links and freebies.
She promoted 3 different brands of hairstyler within a fortnight! Two were Freebies and one she put aff link to. She started off on IG by saying she was going to show how you can still have a lovely home without spending too much money .....now her home is lovely but all the real statement pieces have been gifted and are very expensive to purchase.
So sad as when she used to show bargains from ex-display and the diy garden fencing / shed recycle that made her so much more relatable.
I didn’t begrudge her a few freebies - but now it’s free stuff and ads every day. Her and her daughter had a £250 face mask each last week. And as for the constant new clothes ..... it’s ludicrous. Such a shame she’s lost all credibility I think.
I agree. I really loved watching the garden makeover as they did it themselves but even that got annoying as she wouldn’t answer questions when asked. But all the really pensive gifts has put me off.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I really loved watching the garden makeover as they did it themselves but even that got annoying as she wouldn’t answer questions when asked. But all the really pensive gifts has put me off.
Yes I agree the garden makeover was gorgeous but even then absolutely everything was gifted !! The planters. The furniture. The rugs. The fire pits and the faux plants were all freebies. Totally agree with the last comment that she has lost all credibility as a renovation on a budget account imo 🙄

Yes I agree the garden makeover was gorgeous but even then absolutely everything was gifted !! The planters. The furniture. The rugs. The fire pits and the faux plants were all freebies. Totally agree with the last comment that she has lost all credibility as a renovation on a budget account imo 🙄
You’re right! It was all gifted. I looked at the faux plant tiles that she added to the fencing. Blimey they cost a fortune. But not long ago she listed extra bits she had bought (well probably gifted too) and added into the plant tiles to make them look fuller. I’m sure she didn’t disclose she had done this last year when they first added them to her fencing. The extra faux plants were about £100 too. She’s defo not paying for all this stuff with a teaching assistant job.

Completely agree! I think her daughter has a very high following (150,00) on her own account. What I don’t get is why an 18 year old would want to do so much with her mum. Surely they appeal to two entirely different demographics.

Although I like some of her styling I think it does look like a house that is just styled to within an inch of its life. I’d be too scared to sit in the living room for instance.

It’s actually her attitude now that puts me off. Telling followers to check out her highlights rather than just answering questions isn’t a good look for me.
Never heard of her... but decided to take a look... and I totally agree...it is a home that has been decorated to within an inch of it’s life... it looks like budget version what we see in the pages of Elle Decoration... soulless.... it’s neat and tidy and is really about projecting a lifestyle as opposed to showing a skill for individual style and colour. Those are the things that I believe make a home stand out.... sorry not a fan🥱