Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be another holiday spent mostly on her phone posting (bragging) to Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Another PR stay. She said it’s a dream holiday but you’d think they’d pay for it. Don’t know how she blags all those holidays a year!? Wild lol

Reactions: 5
Lucky.? Or a desperate vlogger who probably begged for this
All the garbage it’s a dream holiday, bollocks she’s gone as it was free.! dislike her and her bragging barefoot ways. She’s gone as it was paid for now we will have constant stories with it like the place in Tenerife who she tagged the tit out of until she got a free holiday. They probably did it to shut her up. If it’s a dream holiday pay for it yourself
All the IKEA hacks she’s done have been ripped off others, she’s not original at all

Reactions: 6
Ran over quick but already posted....pr stay how blooming obvious ..she would have been better being clearer with the grovelling post aying she was going away 🤔

Reactions: 3
Another PR stay. She said it’s a dream holiday but you’d think they’d pay for it. Don’t know how she blags all those holidays a year!? Wild lol
As a ‘Home account’ it’s bizarre that they choose her to go places.

Reactions: 7
I’ve had to mute her feed now, I can’t watch the smugness for the next week on her free £10k holiday 🙄🙄

I know it makes me sound jealous & I suppose I am a bit but I’m also aghast at how some of these instahuns sell their souls for free tit.

I absolutely 💯 cannot bear this woman . The Maldives....check out what they do with all the waste created by these morans hell bent on having the best time .
All the promoting doesn't show you how spoilt it all really is because of "tourism ".
This woman wouldn't give two hoots as long as she can bag a freebie and show off on Instagram. These sort influencers do nothing for anyone or anything apart themselves.

Wow i missed that, she had me blindsided by her comments about her anniversary, first special holiday without kids etc, always wanting to go there. I genuinely thought she had saved for it... no fuckin wonder she can afford £200 swimwear and new ones from her last holiday haul. she really is blurring the lines of transparency and honesty. I was actually thinking all that tit about anxiety she spoke about a few months back how can she manage a trip to the maldives?? People with genuine anxiety cant even do a weekly shop without rushing home. Shes full of BS!! I think her anxiety was due to be called out over the Kitchengate on here.

Reactions: 4
Its good the grayhome have clarified this, does it makes it better, marginally yes. However she afforded it through being paid for other PR work as an influencer. Wish it would end all this stuff. Ive regretted more than a few of the purchases ive made by being influenced

Reactions: 3
I’d much rather buy from a company that gifts a luxury holiday to a normal person who may be struggling or someone who really deserves it because they work hard. she literally glides around her kitchen moving ornaments

Reactions: 10
Kirsty really needs to learn what the word ‘hack’ means 🙈
She’s done a big build up to her new Amazon ‘hack’ which turns out she’s bought a rechargeable stick up light - how on earth is that a ‘hack’ it’s called a purchase 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kirsty really needs to learn what the word ‘hack’ means 🙈
She’s done a big build up to her new Amazon ‘hack’ which turns out she’s bought a rechargeable stick up light - how on earth is that a ‘hack’ it’s called a purchase 😜
It is just an excuse to have an affiliate link.

Ive learned like most not to purchase via
Aff links. Out of interest anyone know how much they get paid per link purchase??

I can’t believe she’s in the Maldives and doing aff links for Amazon, then again got to keep the coffers topped up.! Still can’t believe she’s rinsed a free holiday can’t stand the woman. Long to see the bottom fall out of influencers and she has to put her shoes back on and get a real job

Reactions: 8
The press trip doesn’t bother me. Is it unfair to those who can’t afford to travel? Absolutely. But it is what it is, and I figure there’s bigger things to worry about.

But! Her skin does concern me. Every time she goes away she tans as dark as possible. I thought that we had stopped doing that with all the knowledge we have about skin cancer.

Health aside it also looks very dated and tacky, IMO.

The press trip doesn’t bother me. Is it unfair to those who can’t afford to travel? Absolutely. But it is what it is, and I figure there’s bigger things to worry about.

But! Her skin does concern me. Every time she goes away she tans as dark as possible. I thought that we had stopped doing that with all the knowledge we have about skin cancer.

Health aside it also looks very dated and tacky, IMO.
This!! Especially with the bleach blonde hair, looks like she belongs on Benidorm 😩

• Haha