Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stormsilver

It just blows my mind that someone is making money from putting a candlestick in a room, like that is the whole bit of content I’m just 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 9

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
I can't believe the women who made the mistake ended up gifting Kirsty and Kirsty had the brass neck to put it on stories. I really feel it was a genuine mistake and should be the other way about. She wasn't without clothes for long cause before she found her case she was tagging some boutique for the dress snd shoes she was wearing, so obviously someone came to the rescue. Plus affording more designer wear hardly makes her destitute. She's a really dislikeable person who's only enjoying the fame due to her daughters help on socials, otherwise shed just be a nobody, which effectively she still is, with a few freebies thrown in

Mutley98

VIP Member
Fuming she’s now advertising for Tesco, I work for them and there are staff now facing job losses and no promotions.! Here she is jumping about in freebie clothes 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
I really liked her account never found her offensive and her home is beautiful especially her garden. As mentioned above I once messaged her about something first message was totally ignored in reply to one of her stories second message I asked where she got something and what she thought of it, to be told check the highlights for swipe ups. At that point she became another insta hun. Why not just reply and say where you got it
It’s good she has a good relationship with her daughter but it’s all abit desperate, fishing for compliments that they look like sisters. Think it’s been mentioned the daughter is not at college just doing her Instagram thing of trying on clothes in her bedroom. I know it’s just my opinion but I wouldn’t encourage my daughter to take that path
Yes l agree she has a really lovely home but you just know the daughter will start promoting instagram influencer / content management next ! They’re both very driven and desperate for a full time career in social media. It must be very lucrative for them to go to this much effort ! I agree, I would want my girls to have an education first and foremost. The mum is very rude and condescending when you ask any questions ...also she’s desperate to look younger. I’m not convinced she’s only 40. Looks much older to me and has had a lot of work done😉

Love her house. But I had to unfollow she is the rudest person apart from cherinton house or Claire tottan. It clearly has went to her head. Her items are very expensive and mostly free.
Also had to unfollow. She has a really lovely house but what’s with the Rabbit. Ad. Rabbit every 5 seconds ? She does way too many giveaways and has no brand loyalty. Goes where the money is. Everything is gifted and ridiculously expensive from the hotel bed to the woolly sofas to the odd looking marble triangle coffee tables. Do they actually pay for anything out of their own pocket ?Now it’s fashion reels every day with Pheebs. Imagine the clothes they must return...it’s just too much. Now she is planning an interior design service for the rich and famous. God help us all.

Gerry

Ok this lady has been discussed numerous times so thought she deserved a thread of her own.

Will admit she does have a Lovely home but that’s inevitable when you are gifted as much as she has been.

Problem I have is:

1. Has to remind her followers if she had already answered a question on her highlights instead of just answering the question!

2. Seems to not really care who she promotes just as long as she gets paid for it. Swings from All Saints to George at Asda!

3. Talks like a little girl.

Take it away ladies 😂
Have you seen the latest! Someone asked who made her cabinet and she said the carpenter was retired .. A LIE , it’s on Crossland bespoke insta who made her cabinet and is still very much working . She was asked to change reply or whatever but she wanted more money/ gifts and they refused . What a money grabber!!

Attachments

• Wow

NormalPerson

I’m so happy there is a thread about this woman. She is insufferable!

I’ve followed her since the beginning of her account and loved her in the early days, but as you all say, she has become one big advert for anything and everything. I actually responded to one of her Q&A’s not too long ago and basically said that I don’t enjoy following anymore as every story is an ad. I got a really rude reply (which is fair enough as I guess I’d been rude too) saying how hard she’s worked to get where she is bla bla bla.

What winds me up more than anything is she never, ever thanks for her followers for her ‘insta fame’. I mean, come on Kirsty, you wouldn’t be in this position if it weren’t for those people. Even tonight she did a story about leaving her “teaching” job (why lie about your job by the way? You’re a teaching assistant. I’m a teacher and teaching assistants are INDISPENSABLE so I don’t know why you try to make out you’re not one) she said ‘so yeah, thanks for following, umm yeah… ANYWAY…’ It just comes across as so self-entitled. If that were me and I was able to go pursue my “dream” based on the my large following, I would be screaming thank you from the rooftops to everyone. 🙄🙄

Kazza55

I don’t know how these home influencers keep going. You initially follow and think oh yeah lovely house, nice decor etc
Then a year later it’s still exactly the same. Reels, photos, and stories all the same. Even when Kirsty tries the fashion thing, it’s the same thing, either stood with pouting Phoebe looking to the side and back, or coming down the stairs.
I do like Kirsty, but it’s just same old.
Nearly all of her reels are just her walking around her house, either putting down a vase or drinking a cup of coffee. It's all so bland and boring.

Reactions: 8

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Yes l agree she has a really lovely home but you just know the daughter will start promoting instagram influencer / content management next ! They’re both very driven and desperate for a full time career in social media. It must be very lucrative for them to go to this much effort ! I agree, I would want my girls to have an education first and foremost. The mum is very rude and condescending when you ask any questions ...also she’s desperate to look younger. I’m not convinced she’s only 40. Looks much older to me and has had a lot of work done😉
I was surprised that she is 40. I did presume older although she does look good. But that hair thing virtually covering her face annoys me. She looks like cousin IT from the Adam’s family 😂. She has mentioned she’s having her teeth done (probably free) and she does look full of Botox!

amanda93

Her daughter phoebes just posted on her Instagram that she’s bought 2 more water bottles that she’s absolutely “obsessed” with for £30 each! The overconsumption in that family is just absolutely shocking, why do you need something in every single colour? The size of the water bottle itself is enough to sustain you a whole day, she definitely does not need 3…

danniT83

Shes an interior designer and her daughter is a fashion designer overnight . Those colour tracksuits are identical to pangaia tracksuits , embarrassing and an insult to people who have studied and worked hard for years to obtain fashion degrees etc. .
I can't stand the way they talk and mess with their hair .

HarrisD

She has tagged and tagged and tagged that hotel she’s staying in hasn’t she? So predictable and beggy. Even tagging them tonight on stories and saying that loads of her followers have booked cause of her. Absolutely gagging for them to give her a free holiday. I can smell the desperation from here.
I thought the same. I doubt anyone has booked it, she’ll just be saying it to get the hotels attention in the hope of a free holiday. I doubt they give a toss, they are probably a busy hotel and don’t even notice or care that she’s tagged them. I suspect they get daily tags from most guests so dont even look at the profile. She thinks she’s a celeb.
I have second hand embarrassment for her 😂
Just put your phone down and enjoy your holiday with the family.
Her two younger kids will remember mum being on her phone all the time, they can’t do anything without having to do a photo. With both her and Phoebe doing it, it must really impact their holiday.
Have a break women, just put the phone down and appreciate your family time

Last edited:
  • Heart

amanda93

They honestly make me sick, the overconsumption and the constant holidays, they are just completely out of touch with everything. They flew to Dubai and stayed at the hotel majority of the time, why even bother, just go a tanning salon! They fly to all these locations to just sit and build that horrid leathery tan of theirs, why not explore and take in the culture?!

alexxrob

I started following kjg at 10k followers and loved her account. It’s so different now and not relatable. Same with Phoebe, she was good for really normal nice high street bits but not so much now and I don’t bother looking. There are much better accounts to follow where they aren’t 21 and ‘finally’ got the keys to their new apartment 😂 just not in touch with the real world.

Mutley98

VIP Member
all that white company stuff.! I’m absolutely sick and tired of brands that I like giving to these freeloaders. These stupid reels as well she does with her daughter, she eat herself if she could.!

Absolute money grabbers. They disgust me these influencers
Shocking behaviour ! Vile creatures
I’ve read the posts and I think for transparency the company concerned should share the messages of her asking for payment or more freebies 🤔

Last edited:
Phoebe is leaving that poor dog again to go on holiday. Also, why does she need more holiday clothes, she’s literally just back from one. The over consumption from her is huge.

Louise84S

I was wondering when Kirsty would get her own page. What annoys me the most is that she could have really kept it balanced.
I’ve literally just unfollowed her as her posts are just too much ads/ links and freebies.
She promoted 3 different brands of hairstyler within a fortnight! Two were Freebies and one she put aff link to. She started off on IG by saying she was going to show how you can still have a lovely home without spending too much money .....now her home is lovely but all the real statement pieces have been gifted and are very expensive to purchase.
So sad as when she used to show bargains from ex-display and the diy garden fencing / shed recycle that made her so much more relatable.
I didn’t begrudge her a few freebies - but now it’s free stuff and ads every day. Her and her daughter had a £250 face mask each last week. And as for the constant new clothes ..... it’s ludicrous. Such a shame she’s lost all credibility I think.