Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine it’s gifted or discounted as they’ve tagged it so much - they strike me as they wouldn’t advertise it if their wasn’t something in it for them

Reactions: 1
Without getting too deep, People who start to enjoy fortune and some fame always have a price to pay. You only have to look at Mrs Hinch and her latest news. Just an observation ive had through life, seen and experienced it personally. Its a case of be careful what you wish for. Totally agree about the designer comments above, interesting why she has no business account on insta

Reactions: 2
They honestly make me sick, the overconsumption and the constant holidays, they are just completely out of touch with everything. They flew to Dubai and stayed at the hotel majority of the time, why even bother, just go a tanning salon! They fly to all these locations to just sit and build that horrid leathery tan of theirs, why not explore and take in the culture?!

Reactions: 8
They honestly make me sick, the overconsumption and the constant holidays, they are just completely out of touch with everything. They flew to Dubai and stayed at the hotel majority of the time, why even bother, just go a tanning salon! They fly to all these locations to just sit and build that horrid leathery tan of theirs, why not explore and take in the culture?!
They love to go on holidays, no I don’t think so Kirsty, you love to lay in the sun and when you live in the UK to do that most of the year you have to go abroad. She also says she uses different factor spf on different parts of her body depending on how they tan, and don’t message her about skin cancer, she is very careful. Oh Kirsty dear, you will still tan perfectly well with factor 50 all over your body and if you do so hopefully you will look less like a well worn leather boot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is true, we only ever see the hotel, never any culture

Culture?! Don’t think they know what that is 😂 All they are interested in is getting a tan and showing off on Instagram. They are completely vacuous morons

She’s asked three times now ‘do you want a follow me video of Phoebe moving flats’ couldn’t give a shiny shite. How many more reels are we to get of you two walking ahead, looking back and doing a twirl or pose!?!

Reactions: 4
What does she do? All I’ve ever seen is her wafting either up and down her stairs, or in her kitchen moving a huge vase of flowers around! Oh and oc in her garden softly touching her outside table! Random! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yippee! Now we can buy her outdoor kitchen for £2k! I'll have two please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What does she do? All I’ve ever seen is her wafting either up and down her stairs, or in her kitchen moving a huge vase of flowers around! Oh and oc in her garden softly touching her outside table! Random! 😂
I don’t think even she knows. She just flounces about in bare feet, sunbathes or links shite she wants us to buy to make her money.
I liked her account when she first started, but it’s incredibly boring and all about sales now
---
Has she just bought loads of new followers?
Wow yes over 300k followers in a matter of weeks! Can’t think of any posts she’s done to generate huge engagement?
She NEVER EVER shares other accounts pages

I started following kjg at 10k followers and loved her account. It’s so different now and not relatable. Same with Phoebe, she was good for really normal nice high street bits but not so much now and I don’t bother looking. There are much better accounts to follow where they aren’t 21 and ‘finally’ got the keys to their new apartment 😂 just not in touch with the real world.

Has pheobe got another flat? Ive not been tuning in the amount of breaks and holidays is just a turn off...i hate it. I dont get anything from their posts that make me want to to go wherever they are its just them posing in their evening dresses drinking mocktails ...

Reactions: 5
Has pheobe got another flat? Ive not been tuning in the amount of breaks and holidays is just a turn off...i hate it. I dont get anything from their posts that make me want to to go wherever they are its just them posing in their evening dresses drinking mocktails ...
They are making it out like she has bought her own flat and moved to the other side of the world. She has moved into a rental apartment in Manchester, what 2 hours from her parents. Talk about making a mountain out or a molehill.

Wow the amount of boxes for a single girl. Its great she has that experience but this influencer trend is so short term. I hope shes saving for the real job that shell need one day when she falls out of favour.

They are making it out like she has bought her own flat and moved to the other side of the world. She has moved into a rental apartment in Manchester, what 2 hours from her parents. Talk about making a mountain out or a molehill.
It seems to be similar from the last one she was renting (only much bigger I suppose) and they made a big deal about it then too.

Reactions: 1