Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute money grabbers. They disgust me these influencers
Shocking behaviour ! Vile creatures
I’ve read the posts and I think for transparency the company concerned should share the messages of her asking for payment or more freebies 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thats really riled me, her daughter sticking up for her, implying she has the right to hold people to ransom. What a cow. 500 to change the wording and buy her new Harvey Nicholls sandals ffs

Reactions: 5
😩🥴 shocked and disgusted. Didn’t she used to be a teacher? Imagine someone that’s no morals and is a bare faced liar and extortionist teaching your children. Sickening behaviour.
Still will she care? On her tenth #gifted holiday in as many months, awful.
And her attention seeking daughter hanging onto to every tag along freebie too, she’s no better. Both high maintenance prima donnas.

Reactions: 5
Wow ... her story trying to defend herself
She is back peddling. Going on about being honest and open! Well if that is the case simply reply to the question asking about your kitchen and simply say “I stand corrected” etc. I really hope the cabinet maker’s wife shows the conversation and how she asked for money - that is the simplest way to put an end to “she said, I said” etc. she was a teaching assistant not a teacher if I remember rightly.

Reactions: 4
She is back peddling. Going on about being honest and open! Well if that is the case simply reply to the question asking about your kitchen and simply say “I stand corrected” etc. I really hope the cabinet maker’s wife shows the conversation and how she asked for money - that is the simplest way to put an end to “she said, I said” etc. she was a teaching assistant not a teacher if I remember rightly.
Has this been deleted now?

No its still on her stories. Yes the cabinet makers wife should definately share the text messages. Not sure why Kirsty shared her story as the news was kinda burried and now she'll have her followers digging to find out the dirt. I think shes done more harm than good by issuing that statement

Reactions: 2
No its still on her stories. Yes the cabinet makers wife should definately share the text messages. Not sure why Kirsty shared her story as the news was kinda burried and now she'll have her followers digging to find out the dirt. I think shes done more harm than good by issuing that statement
I thought that, all of her followers will now be trying to find out what she’s talking about, whereas if she’d not posted only a handful would know.
The cyclical side of me wonders if she’s done it hoping the cabinet maker gets lots of grief from her followers, but I fear that would backfire as the wife sounds savvy and has said on that posts she has kept the texts - if she posts that, it would really backfire on Kirsty.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - she should put her phone down and spend her holiday with her family, she’d have been oblivious to it then!

On another note I looked at the cabinet makers Instagram to read the post. Ended up looking at their page/work and it’s gorgeous, I think they’ll possibly gain a lot of business from this.

Imagine if Kirsty ever saw this thread!

pretty sure her daughter would alert her to the existince of tattle given shes an influencer??? i dont think she is a kind genuine honest person .. for one who remembers F & F clothing reels, trying to convince us thats her style, err thats a lie. A lot of her advertising content is not exactly truthful, including how she either hides ads or doesnt disclose them. I tried to find the kitchen post but gave up but what i saw a couple a weeks ago was Martine Mccutcheon wishing her happy birthday. Like how do they know each other? Is she a mormon or just a celebrity follower?

Definitely odd behaviour to share the statement when most people would have been oblivious 🤷🏿‍♂️

I think Kirsty’s untrusty sneaky ways are finally catching up with her !

Reactions: 3
Love a bit of drama.

Imagine getting your teenage daughter to stick up for you on the internet Lol
How can she be an interior designer ? she’s only done her and her mums house in all the same colours lol . Charging people more than real interior designers for a mood board 🤦‍♀️

So I found this thread directly after seeing her Instagram post. If she hadn’t of posted I would have been none the wiser. Hilarious you do have to laugh at most “influencers”

Reactions: 1
So I found this thread directly after seeing her Instagram post. If she hadn’t of posted I would have been none the wiser. Hilarious you do have to laugh at most “influencers”
I know right! And this thread isn’t even what she’s referring too (the one she’s referring too is what her kitchen cabinet designer and his wife have both posted on their Instagram accounts)
I bet loads of her followers have tried to find it when we’d all be non the wiser 🙈

So did you find this tattle thread or just knew there would be chat on here? It was very stupid of her

Is Gerry aka the story leaker the carpenter or related to the carpenter?

Reactions: 1
So did you find this tattle thread or just knew there would be chat on here? It was very stupid of her

I don’t know who Gerry is? I’ve not seen that name?
The cabinet/kitchen guy is called Andrew Crossland and I ‘think’ his wife is Sarah from looking on their instagrams

Sorry, I’m still gobsmacked over Phoebe posing with MAGA hat wearing friends and Blue Lives Matter. This is far more character revealing than petty influencer vs brand which they ALL do. I’m so disappointed, I liked her DIYs, didn’t mind the greige and thought it was nice they did so much as a family together. But unfollowing. The MAGA association is a step too far.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The cabinet/kitchen guy is called Andrew Crossland and I ‘think’ his wife is Sarah from looking on their instagrams
Yes it’s obvious “Gerry” is the Cabinet Maker or someone closely connected to Andrew and Sarah 😂 good move though ! I am waiting for the copies of text messages to be released ! People need to know how dishonest she is …

Hi ya .. no I’m no relation I just happened to follow Crossland bespoke and saw they had mentioned KJG Home who I recently unfollowed due to all the advertising and fakeness tbh 😊

Hi I’m not the cabinet maker guy or any relation lol. I just saw it on their page and thought I would share it with you peeps on here 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry, I’m still gobsmacked over Phoebe posing with MAGA hat wearing friends and Blue Lives Matter. This is far more character revealing than petty influencer vs brand which they ALL do. I’m so disappointed, I liked her DIYs, didn’t mind the greige and thought it was nice they did so much as a family together. But unfollowing. The MAGA association is a step too far.
Same. That’s a red line for me. 🙅🏻‍♀️

Whats the deal with her husband working in the states, is he door chapping, spreading the Mormon word??? I thought he was just a part time youth football coach back home? He doesnt seem to have a job as he goes on all these holidays