Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did she pack her holiday clothes in that case too or is she going back home. Wonder if this hotel is a freebie?? Its a different location than her usual one, so maybe they picked up her hashtags and offered her one. Need to look out for the small transparent AD at the top right hand corner.
I'm always interested in people like this and their tax contributions. 🤔

Reactions: 3
So did she pack her holiday clothes in that case too or is she going back home. Wonder if this hotel is a freebie?? Its a different location than her usual one, so maybe they picked up her hashtags and offered her one. Need to look out for the small transparent AD at the top right hand corner.
I'm always interested in people like this and their tax contributions. 🤔
Don’t Mormons give most of their earnings away?

Reactions: 1
In shock that KJG has posted a new reel without one gifted product or AD 🤥 does that mean she has actually dug deep 🤭🤭🤭

Another holiday😯
Her life is one permanent holiday, noticed she tagged studio McGee the other day in a post begging to be noticed as she’s going to the usa 🤣 I love studio McGee and I’d be crushed if they contacted her

Her life is one permanent holiday, noticed she tagged studio McGee the other day in a post begging to be noticed as she’s going to the usa 🤣 I love studio McGee and I’d be crushed if they contacted her
It would appear that the husband and wife team of Studio McGee are both Mormons according to Google.

• Wow
It always amazes me that influencers show every corner of their homes and then announce when they are away and the house is empty 🙈
So careless

It would appear that the husband and wife team of Studio McGee are both Mormons according to Google.
Got nothing against anyone and their beliefs I just love their decor and there home makeovers, would be gutted if she did something with them

I think she only tagged them because she is in Salt Lake City / Utah visiting family and flogging some exhibition, I think it is an exhibition, she has been invited to attend I can't quite remember but there was some interiors related reason for the trip but not Studio McGee related. Surely such a big brand would not partner with someone as amateur as her, with no qualification or experience except she did her own home and her mum's and has a sizable insta following. I could be proved wrong but if I was them I would run a mile from any association with her.

Reactions: 2
Funny any ads or stuff at home we have baby voice but it’s disappeared now she’s in America

The woman has no filter saying something look dated. Usually the States are 10 years ahead of us. She was like that when her bag got "stolen" she just says stuff. Kirsty could take some design inspiration from that house as compared to hers it far nicer

The woman has no filter saying something look dated. Usually the States are 10 years ahead of us. She was like that when her bag got "stolen" she just says stuff. Kirsty could take some design inspiration from that house as compared to hers it far nicer
The house she shown blows hers out of water anyway.

I’ve missed what’s going on. I know she’s in Utah but what’s with all the house viewings? Are they looking to buy a property there?

No she just got invited to view it while over visiting family. Utah infamous homeland of the Mormans.

I already thought she copied @thewhitepinesproject who’s been working on an outdoor kitchen for months. A day or so after she posted they’d finished it, I see a reel from Kirsty of their outdoor kitchen. Get some originality.

I can’t believe she’s whining that her daughters birthday is 2 days before hers so ‘Ruby’s preparations always seem to overtake’ and hers ‘is a bit of an afterthought’!
She’s your daughter, she’s a child, so it should be all about her!!!
She sounds like a spoilt brat, wanting her birthday to be a massive fanfare.
I’m sure she’s writing all this in the hope of being gifted loads of birthday presents 🙈

Honestly anyone adult who thinks their own birthdays are a big deal need to have a word with themselves

Reactions: 7