Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how all the other guests would feel, seeing themselves in their swimwear on her stories! Surely she should blur out their faces or just not film them. They must sieve all day filming each other walking 😂
---
I wonder how all the other guests would feel, seeing themselves in their swimwear on her stories! Surely she should blur out their faces or just not film them. They must sieve all day filming each other walking 😂
*spend not sieve 🙈

Reactions: 1
Her latest story and saying she feels used by her followers.....errr isnt she using her followers for likes to fund her lifestyle, what a joke.

Reactions: 3
I dont know how she retains her followers cause when you strip it right back ...day after day its just mutiple kitchen extension shots and even know there must be thousands of similiar or even better kitchens and accounts on insta. Even if she brings in new art or vases its the exact same look. There is zero inspiration on her acc
It completely amazes me , it’s so dated and done to death that look , in fact it now looks like an advert for the range or B&M 🤣 everything new and cheap looking , she needs some antiques from different eras a bit of soul or something unexpected, no way is she an interior designer , maybe for the cast of love island or TOWIE that’s the sort of look they like now they have moved on from crushed velvet and mirror furniture .
---
And she doesn't come with any fresh " hacks" either , they've been done to death by the time she shows them . The bowl glued to the plate had been around ages before she did it . Her content is crap.
You could do her whole house look with a trip to Dunelm …
---
What’s wrong with walking bare feet in your own home? I’m so confused 🤣
It’s a thing she has copied along with a million others from Eye swoon on insta, like the walking across the room with a vase of foliage, and lighting a candle it’s an influencer thing 🤣

Last edited:
I just watched the first of her Egypt highlight and you’re all right! Her voice is so annoying!

Dubai now.!
que lots of sunbed shots of her legs
Toasted orange sun damaged skin
Mirror selfies
Walking ahead doing a twirl
Head to toe in designer gear no SHEIN in sight
Baby voice when talking
Daughter pouting constantly as her smile is unfortunate
The list is endless

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just unfollowed both of them. Always away on holiday, absolutely pair of grifters, consumerism to the point of disgusting and both absolutely vapid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would you chose to stay at the Five as a mum with your teenage daughter? Hardly a nice vibe for the two of them. The Five is the chlamydia of Dubai!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just unfollowed both of them. Always away on holiday, absolutely pair of grifters, consumerism to the point of disgusting and both absolutely vapid.
i had to unfollow too

the gifted / ad holidays are pissing me off lol

they think they’re so entitled and so important. just snobs who follow each other around on all these free holidays taking pictures of one another 😴
---
plus the story phoebe put on sat in first class

‘mum take a photo of me so i can post it all over instagram’

they think they’re much more important than they actually are, same old stories, posts, ‘home hacks’, flaunting their ‘wealth’ and everything pretty much gifted

getting boring now

rant over lol!! have a nice evening all x

562E7A72-5228-4A90-8CE6-7B5C87079665.png

Lol pheebs spelling on tik tok is awful mummy schoolteacher ir sorry closet classsroom assistant obvs didnt check it for her. The holidays are a fuckin joke now. Theyre totally heading down wrong path here. Totally misguided by the daughter

Reactions: 2
She must sit in the sun all day to be that shade of brown. Awful example to younger people. 🙈

I think she needs to decide what she wants to be. If she’s trying to be an interior designer, a professional business person then posting photos with your boobs hanging out your teeny bikini top isn’t very professional - I’d hate to be sat across from my clients at a meeting thinking yesterday they saw me in just skimpy pants and bra. If she wants to be fashion and lifestyle, fair enough, she’s got a beautiful figure and looks great in her bikini. But pick what type of account you want to be, I couldn’t take her seriously as an interior designer with her account as it is now🤷‍♀️
---
I think she needs to decide what she wants to be. If she’s trying to be an interior designer, a professional business person then posting photos with your boobs hanging out your teeny bikini top isn’t very professional - I’d hate to be sat across from my clients at a meeting thinking yesterday they saw me in just skimpy pants and bra. If she wants to be fashion and lifestyle, fair enough, she’s got a beautiful figure and looks great in her bikini. But pick what type of account you want to be, I couldn’t take her seriously as an interior designer with her account as it is now🤷‍♀️
perhaps she should try having separate one for her design business and showcase her work -don’t think we’ve seen any have we apart from her mums house?

They’re both obsessed with being tanned, noticed in one of the other photos in normal light she’s nowhere near as brown as on the sun lounger.
Has Phoebe started messing with her face? She’s looking different?

i had to unfollow too

the gifted / ad holidays are pissing me off lol

they think they’re so entitled and so important. just snobs who follow each other around on all these free holidays taking pictures of one another 😴
---
plus the story phoebe put on sat in first class

‘mum take a photo of me so i can post it all over instagram’

they think they’re much more important than they actually are, same old stories, posts, ‘home hacks’, flaunting their ‘wealth’ and everything pretty much gifted

getting boring now

rant over lol!! have a nice evening all x

View attachment 2247210
Is it gifted ...not seen ad on any

Is it gifted ...not seen ad on any
i'm not sure about this one tbh, but I do think it's weird they're tagging the hotel in all the stories?

I know a few of their holidays this year already have been gifted / ad, especially the cruise they went on and I'm sure Maldives?

i'm not sure about this one tbh, but I do think it's weird they're tagging the hotel in all the stories?

I know a few of their holidays this year already have been gifted / ad, especially the cruise they went on and I'm sure Maldives?
The Maldives holiday was gifted. Just looking at them on the plane and Phoebe with all her shopping bags is so over the top. Reminds me of Shabazsays' I'm Rich Your Poor Dubai episode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The over consumption is gross, I’ve just seen Phoebe with all those Fendi shopping bags. Five Jumeirah is a real party hotel and gives a lot of influencer discounts but not sure with them as it’s not marked as ad or PR.

Reactions: 5
The over consumption is gross, I’ve just seen Phoebe with all those Fendi shopping bags. Five Jumeirah is a real party hotel and gives a lot of influencer discounts but not sure with them as it’s not marked as ad or PR.
Or she is constantly tagging so she can get gifted trips on the future.