Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of her... but decided to take a look... and I totally agree...it is a home that has been decorated to within an inch of it’s life... it looks like budget version what we see in the pages of Elle Decoration... soulless.... it’s neat and tidy and is really about projecting a lifestyle as opposed to showing a skill for individual style and colour. Those are the things that I believe make a home stand out.... sorry not a fan🥱
You are so right! It does not look homely. I also think it looks more like a loft apartment style wise.

Reactions: 6
Oooh I know these two IRL and the constant ads this week have wound me up. She’s been like this for 20+ years, can’t go anywhere without looking immaculate so it’s not just for Insta, she’s always been like this. Phoebe has the same Vivienne Westwood shoes as me when she was 11. She ran into a friend the other day and was chatting away and as they left his daughter said ‘you had no idea who that was, did you?’ Because she’s had so much work done. Her husband had a successful business that folded before Covid so 100% she’s seeing this as her new job. They’re from a really big family and everyone else is honestly the nicest people you would ever meet but she is not the same as the others in my opinion

AND (sorry I just have a lot of feelings) thewhitepinesproject Chloe follows her and I don’t know if they’re friends but they definitely have mutual friends and Kirsty’s kitchen looks totally copied from chloes
I would really love to know what line of business the husband was involved in. Can you share the details please ?

Just this evening she posted about her patio transformation (which is changing again) Im nearly sure the furniture was gifted to her for a giveaway comp but she hasnt marked them as freebies. So sneaky !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would really love to know what line of business the husband was involved in. Can you share the details please ?

Just this evening she posted about her patio transformation (which is changing again) Im nearly sure the furniture was gifted to her for a giveaway comp but she hasnt marked them as freebies. So sneaky !!!
I was wondering the same thing. Always love to know what they do for a living 🙈. She mentioned the patio a while ago saying she was having the same flagstones from her corner patio laid on the patio near the house. Now they are making it bigger too - with an outdoor kitchen - what a surprise! New bbq, new pizza oven (although she’s not had the one they have that long).

Reactions: 2
It feels awkward talking about real life lol. The company was basically in two parts and one part is still going. If you Google football training York you will find it. Her husband runs that bit of the business. I don’t know the ins and outs!

It feels awkward talking about real life lol. The company was basically in two parts and one part is still going. If you Google football training York you will find it. Her husband runs that bit of the business. I don’t know the ins and outs!
Found it!!! Looks like it’s a very successful business and still trading. 🤷‍♀️ Looks like his brothers head up the company.

Found it!!! Looks like it’s a very successful business and still trading. 🤷‍♀️ Looks like his brothers head up the company.
Yeah the original business went into administration in 2019 but he is more involved with the sports bit so don’t know if they were affected as much

Reactions: 1
I do love her interior in the house. Each room is beautiful. I asked her a question about a item she has.... didn’t even get a reply... which isn’t really fair because like us all we got her their !!!! Too many swipe ups for my liking!!!! Also zoom in to the stair runner you can see the old carpet on the landing 🤦🏼‍♀️🥸

I followed her because I live in Leeds and she is a fellow Yorkshire lass. But she isn't a warm person, never replies. Anyone up north you can recommend / good entertainment to follow for interiors?

Reactions: 4
I do love her interior in the house. Each room is beautiful. I asked her a question about a item she has.... didn’t even get a reply... which isn’t really fair because like us all we got her their !!!! Too many swipe ups for my liking!!!! Also zoom in to the stair runner you can see the old carpet on the landing 🤦🏼‍♀️🥸
Omg! I’ve just zoomed in on the most recent post of the stairs! That’s shocking!!!! It looks awful! 😂😂 I do like the stair carpet runner though but they could have finished it off better 😂😂🙈

I followed her because I live in Leeds and she is a fellow Yorkshire lass. But she isn't a warm person, never replies. Anyone up north you can recommend / good entertainment to follow for interiors?
The Yorkshire homestead is ok - does a lot of foody stuff too x

Haleofahouse is a good one too x

Reactions: 3
Yeah the original business went into administration in 2019 but he is more involved with the sports bit so don’t know if they were affected as much
Oh right ok that makes sense 👌 I’ve just looked at her profile and It’s been 3 days since she’s done a jumping clothes reel or an ad. She must have ad burn out after last weeks admarathon 😂 yes totally agree that they never use the white room. It’s just for showing off. Looks so uncomfortable and staged !!!

• Haha
This woman will promote anything! A bloody laptop now! I can’t believe that she thinks she can be an interior designer. What planet is she on. Her house only looks like that because companies approached jet with their products! Infuriating! 😡

Reactions: 11
This woman will promote anything! A bloody laptop now! I can’t believe that she thinks she can be an interior designer. What planet is she on. Her house only looks like that because companies approached jet with their products! Infuriating! 😡
Oh yes we seen the laptop !!! thats to help her set up her new business and mood boards ! Someone said she told them she is leaving her teaching job and making interiors her full time job 😂

• Haha
Oh yes we seen the laptop !!! thats to help her set up her new business and mood boards ! Someone said she told them she is leaving her teaching job and making interiors her full time job 😂
Blimey!!! It wouldn’t surprise me as she must be making a fortune simply on her insta account. She will probably just design copies of her own rooms. 😂

Finally she had a thread! I unfollowed a few months ago now, I find her house so dull and soulless and found her equally as dull. I just couldn’t understand her meteoric rise with followers. Those reels with her daughter, so embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Finally she had a thread! I unfollowed a few months ago now, I find her house so dull and soulless and found her equally as dull. I just couldn’t understand her meteoric rise with followers. Those reels with her daughter, so embarrassing.
Lol my friend text me about one of her stories saying ‘I’ve never thought Kirsty had big books but she’s going on about her big bust on Insta.’ And she literally was like ‘this top is nice but if you’ve got a bigger bust like me you need to undo some buttons, I do have a bigger bust so... and my bigger bust... when you have a bigger bust.’ But she doesn’t really have big boobs lol

• Haha
Fuming she’s now advertising for Tesco, I work for them and there are staff now facing job losses and no promotions.! Here she is jumping about in freebie clothes 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9