Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is honestly the biggest hypocrit!

"I was vunerable" bullshit

And as for group pressure, it isn't an excuse. That's like saying, well the people that followed Hitler, it's OK because of group pressure. No its not OK and we need to stand up against billshit excuses

Reactions: 6
I AM SORRY!

Did I hear Chloe and misty have resolved their issues? Chloe was saying she was doxed by misty!

To cut a long story short, MISTY dosn't give a F about what she has done - am I the only one thinking she my be a PSYCHOPATH at this point? the lack of empathy is sending alarm bells!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I AM SORRY!

Did I hear Chloe and misty have resolved their issues? Chloe was saying she was doxed by misty!

To cut a long story short, MISTY dosn't give a F about what she has done - am I the only one thinking she my be a PSYCHOPATH at this point? the lack of empathy is sending alarm bells!
Apparently so

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone 👋
Well.... that live was as useful as a chocolate teapot 🤦‍♀️ definitely had poor me vibes!! Nothing got answered

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey everyone 👋
Well.... that live was as useful as a chocolate teapot 🤦‍♀️ definitely had poor me vibes!! Nothing got answered
Nice to see you back

I know i was like ok finally we might get some clarity and that will be it but nope shes made it worse for herself in all honesty

Reactions: 7
Nice to see you back

I know i was like ok finally we might get some clarity and that will be it but nope shes made it worse for herself in all honesty
I was shouting at my phone 🤣🤣 still none the wiser of why she did it all! 😳 I don't think she ever planned to answer the real questions. How do you explain why you lied about working with Fleetwood other than you wanted to look like a hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was shouting at my phone 🤣🤣 still none the wiser of why she did it all! 😳 I don't think she ever planned to answer the real questions. How do you explain why you lied about working with Fleetwood other than you wanted to look like a hero.
She was saying people were threatening her to dox her if she did not do things 🤣🤣 i do not believe that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was at least hoping for the voice notes of kirsty that kirsty refused to play. Because she isn't Mrs innocent. She only played mistys voice notes

Reactions: 9
She was saying people were threatening her to dox her if she did not do things 🤣🤣 i do not believe that
She was the one threatening that 🤣 Misty won't bow down to anyone. Not a chance was she blackmailed 🤣🤦‍♀️ i genuinely think she believes her own stories!
Put the phone down on my BF mid bicker to watch that & I’m still none to the wiser ffs. 🙄😂
I was ordering more makeup and quickly jumped off to watch it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was blocked on 3 accounts all asking her to explain why Fleetwood hunters denied her being a decoy for them. Seems she doesn't like that question

Ohh and who ever was sending her 'likes' and it showed at the top of the screen, they have now sent me a follow request 🤣🤣🤣
Jog on... Doors that way.............. >

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I am so confused by that live of M’s.

She says Krusty knew what she was doing, so why did Krusty out M then and that same day she ‘left’ TT. So, clearly Krusty didn’t know what M was doing unless I’ve missed something?

I came in just as K got kicked out the box then listened to L in the box which she did brill on as I would’ve lost my sh!t! 🙌

Krusty used misty as a scape goat otherwise she'd be fucked. She would rather go down as a hero than dragged down for being a tit person.

Who was in her box before lisa? I missed that, was cooking tacos

I was late to make my tacos watching that sh!t show. Not impressed.
She answered nothing, just put the blame on everyone else. She is an idiot

Wait so is Krusty going to make an appearance again not Misty is back or is that a no way as I think Misty has more on her than she has on Misty.

I think Krusty knew what Misty was and that was a compulsive lier but the fact that she got to deep in with her and maybe told her things that she should have is why not all recordings were played.

Wait Misty will be the 1st winner in bagpipes raffles 😂.

• Haha
Misty has all kirsty info I'm ready for 1 big ass row n then suddenly lucy has kirsty address n she will dox the lot cos then heat will be off misty n back on to lucy

Reactions: 10
Wait so is Krusty going to make an appearance again not Misty is back or is that a no way as I think Misty has more on her than she has on Misty.

I think Krusty knew what Misty was and that was a compulsive lier but the fact that she got to deep in with her and maybe told her things that she should have is why not all recordings were played.

Wait Misty will be the 1st winner in bagpipes raffles 😂.
Krusty definitely knew more than she lets on. What misty was saying fit the narrative she was trying to push and everything she did was based on what misty was telling her 🤷🏼‍♀️

these bloody raffles 😂 why’s that group turned into a raffle group I don’t get it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.