Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also chris carrington if you are putting up videos apologizing maybe unblock the people you are apologizing too?

not really worth tit if you are just doing it to everyone else

Reactions: 6
also chris carrington if you are putting up videos apologizing maybe unblock the people you are apologizing too?

not really worth tit if you are just doing it to everyone else
He won’t do that for the fact that he has tried to hide for so long and now I bet he is in inboxes saying oh forgive me because he has been called out on here!
Next Grace, Jay Jay, Sophie Jay and they rest will be popping in 😒.

Reactions: 1
Yes but reach out to him but he has blocked majority 😂.
Also glad that he has admitted what he did to kids but does he think a mum is going to be ok with a stupid TikTok post behave 😒.

So took for it to be outed on here for him to man up ok babes.
Maybe have a grown up conversation to the mother whos kids you looked up!!

Wait what is this him trying to get sympathy 🤬.
Exactly my thoughts, sympathy vote, they've all done that. Us Tattlers are making a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
BACK TO MISTY AND KRUSTY

any updates? is Lisa doing a live tonight? was the really misty last night?

So many questions!

Reactions: 5
BACK TO MISTY AND KRUSTY

any updates? is Lisa doing a live tonight? was the really misty last night?

So many questions!
I think it's most likely that misty, Crusty and Bagpipes are all still besties and wherever one of them is, the other two are right behind.

Reactions: 8
K
To be honest I felt like last night he was trying to stir the pot a little when Fibro was in the box. I even had to tell him to behave after he kept telling the trolls to come in so he can come at them which was defeating the object of your live. There's something not quite right with Captain Crunch.
I'm glad someone said it because I didn't feel as comfortable in last night's live and it was the first time I questioned who people actually were or their intentions if I'm honest.

It wasn't for the whole live Lisa ❤, I worded that a little wrong so hope it doesn't come across that way. It was just when the fibro lady come in and I didn't understand why news hour kept going in and I did then question if anyone knew who people were. I obviously enjoyed the live and we had a giggle to the point I had stitch 😂, but definitely did question that one time who was who and was it safe still that's all - hope that clears up what I meant slightly x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So turns out they are all back on the all just sitting watching. Grace was in that live last night and again not Lisa’s fault she is the only one that has had receipts and got scummy mummy K off the app as she couldn’t stand up for herself and she know who Misty was all along and did not say a thing. Bagpipes was fast to vanish when she was being told that Misty was back why cause they obvs knew 😏.
Wonder if they will do a reappearance like G (Billy the rescue staffy) with their homes actual decorated with what should have been the money that was going to charity’s and also to help mothers at Xmas that did not happen.
They all learned off each other and their actions are showing this.
K and co hounded L and then when K had a break it fell to Grace who has her dancing puppet in her box most of the time Crunch that was when he wasn’t checking out peoples kids.
They tried to get lawbook to side with them but the things that they said to well let’s be honest she is a young girl who as friends they should have protected not made racist remarks to her, out messages when they all fell out and Krusty had the audacity to air they messages was actual vile totally vile and they say they are a safe space and advocate for mental health now.
Ok babes maybe took back at your live replays when you are showing messages about someone at their most vulnerable trying to do something and you and bagpipes showed the full off TT them and now your going to help people behave actual you are all needing to focus on real life maybe go and learn some morals because you all seem to be lacking that.
How it was ever played down about flirty funtime falicity on Instagram is beyond me and the mugs in krustys comments oh go you advocate for bigger woman.
No she is selling her pics and s*x videos and this was before she started going for L so that ain’t about keeping kids safe and she wanted to “normalise” it no u done it before it got leaked and u tried to bulls*it your way out it.
Sorry total rant this morning but all I can say is Crunch/Henderson/Chris or dark whatever u are going by now you are vile!
Krusty never left the app just not going live to let the heat simmer down and get some raffles on the go and bagpipes maybe focus on your family and have a life not TT and not god help the world of Facebook.
Lisa keep providing they receipts but watch your mods and do not ever tell him a hint of where your kids are or give Crunch access to your Facebook.
Oh and changing your name to newsofthehour_ on TT Chris does not stop people knowing who you are can’t wait to see you on ITV news 📰.
Sorry for the rant have a lovely morning 😊.
And breathe....................... 🤪

I wonder if the rumour is still going around that app I am Bryan lol
Will the real Bry bry please stand up please stand up .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dying when someone said she sounds like Janice Battersby. She sounds the spitting of her on live right now.

Do you think she had visions of herself, Kirsty & Chloe ending up on This Morning? Lots of praise and spotlight for 'protecting children'.

Reactions: 5
Oh I see I'm a little late 🙈! What has she said about it all so far?

Reactions: 1
That bird in the box ain't got a clue and she sounds like another valuable person misty has twisted her story to her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.