Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is live in gastrics box.
K is in comments on her fake account
The account misty was live on was chloe backup account?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Mistys apparently “hacked” one of Chloe’s accounts that was banned and went live on it earlier.

You sure you didn’t give misty one of your accounts bagpipes 🧐

this is happening on lucysgastricband’s live, also interesting that a grown man is live on an account called lucysgastricband.

Why are they acting like misty is mi5 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
How quick she got in that box to cover her self was they all being snake to kirsty after all .... was the plan misty become the new kirsty but it all went very wrong thanks to lisa

What awareness has bagpipes raised 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

literally all she’s done is do raffles

I’ve never watched gastric band before, what’s the deal with them? Another tiktok police wannabe? Or legit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’ve never watched gastric band before, what’s the deal with them? Another tiktok police wannabe? Or legit?
I think he genuinely wants to make a difference, he does seem like a nice guy. Unfortunately he's gullible af and believes the BS the krusty crew spread

Reactions: 8
Bagpipes has clearly given her account to misty and hoped nobody would notice 😂 in the words of B, bagpipes you’re f**ked!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe sounded worried as she come off that live I think she has given the account but don't wanna own up as she don't wanna lose the fb group and everyone who loves kirsty turn on her

• Heart
I don't see how she can get a ban and all the details be changed and taken over? does that make sense?

Reactions: 4
I don't see how she can get a ban and all the details be changed and taken over? does that make sense?
Bagpipes also said she was live on that account yesterday so another example of their story being all over the place 😂

Nancy drew got nothing on them lot

She's going to

Bagpipe aka as miss trunch ball is going to raffle off her pet haggis called Douglas mc tavish

• Haha
Krusty definitely knew more than she lets on. What misty was saying fit the narrative she was trying to push and everything she did was based on what misty was telling her 🤷🏼‍♀️

these bloody raffles 😂 why’s that group turned into a raffle group I don’t get it
If was a “safe” place and then oh maybe have a raffle to it being a raffle group.

They don’t have the little ledges (gifters) to get them their weekend family days so had to do something to gain money 💰.

If they wanted to do anything for people go and volunteer or offer help without looking for other people to give you their money and then you get the credit for being a good person 😏.

So bagpipes has raised awareness for dv 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plz enlighten me cabbage as to what awareness your made? You’ve done raffles that’s all and made £30 for fibros late father who happens to be a Misty supporter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.