Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not taking any responsibility at all shes just blaming kirsty and michelle for it all

Reactions: 5
She was hoping 1 person be on her side and it all went tits up ... really hope it's not gonna starts all the tit show again with kirsty n co lives

Reactions: 5
Shes like il do this live send me hate then leave me alone 🤣 misty babe i 100% believe you made it so much worse for yourself doing that live i predict kirsty will be back later to defend herself she went IN on kirsty

Shes back

Reactions: 8
Shes like il do this live send me hate then leave me alone 🤣 misty babe i 100% believe you made it so much worse for yourself doing that live i predict kirsty will be back later to defend herself she went IN on kirsty
It was all Kirsty, deflection at its finest.

Reactions: 3
Il litsen but i swear to god if its all blame kirsty blame x y and z il be out

Nice to see betty in mistys chat i do miss her posting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she say she’s answered everything that’s been asked 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

It's funny how she's upset that when people have a go at her because she is "on her own" but lucy and Bryan were on their own!

She's got one person calling her out, L&B have waves of abuse, people sending them stuff, constant trolling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.