Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

New thread! I've done a brief recap, if anyone can think of anything else please add to it x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gastrics obsession with Lucy is weird!

Kats attempting damage control, she was doing it on the Fb group too. Good luck Kat 😂 you’re f**ked.

Don’t worry everyone gastrics on the case! He’s going to go through everything in chronological order. Thank god he’s here to save the day.
It's one big joke to him, how many times did he refer to it as - having some fun.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I missed most of it myself
Haven't missed much, just Kat throwing Bagpipes under the bus, basically stating Kirsty had nothing to do with it, she wasn't a rouge mod for Lucy, how she's not on the app cause of death threats even though we all know Kirsty never came off 🤦🏻‍♀️ The usual rubbish from Kat's mouth.

Hope Gastric has fun being the new Kirsty. Won't end well

Reactions: 7
It will all go to sh!t eventually. And gastric thinking he is some sort of detective.. have a day off honestly 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.