Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bagpipes has raised awareness for dv 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plz enlighten me cabbage as to what awareness your made? You’ve done raffles that’s all and made £30 for fibros late father who happens to be a Misty supporter
Honestly it’s just mind blowing how thick she thinks everyone must be. It might all seem like a perfect lie to her but with 0.5 of a brain cell it would. She is making herself look like an even bigger prat with how far fetched her ever changing story is

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So fibro warrior 467 has all of a sudden changed her tt name to bulldog_lover2022 hmmmm o wonder why another one been of Mistys supporters

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Easy its Misty, she wouldnt knowthe truth if it hit her in the face

I wish Rubes hadnt of wasted her tiime in the box, that was so annoying
Yeah that was bleeping stupid she wants to be so relevant.. Did misty say her and bagpipes have put things aside?

Reactions: 4
Mistys apparently “hacked” one of Chloe’s accounts that was banned and went live on it earlier.

You sure you didn’t give misty one of your accounts bagpipes 🧐

this is happening on lucysgastricband’s live, also interesting that a grown man is live on an account called lucysgastricband.

Why are they acting like misty is mi5 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I was watching that live when he said misty hacked bagpipes account yet misty said before that her and bagpipes put things aside... dodgy as duck the lot of them

Honestly it’s just mind blowing how thick she thinks everyone must be. It might all seem like a perfect lie to her but with 0.5 of a brain cell it would. She is making herself look like an even bigger prat with how far fetched her ever changing story is
Let me just applaud you 👏👏👏👏

Chloe and this whole business with the raffle tickets. Honestly.

No discernable personality, talent or content. Sometimes you need to know when to accept the cards you've been dealt with, as well as take responsibility with what you've been involved with.

Reactions: 6
Mother E is live. Captain Crunch/Chris is in the box if anyone wants to address/ask him anything x
Actual laughable so without proof he ain’t done anything well it is a good job that screenshots were taken of him admitting to checking kids up.
Actual could not make this stuff up L&B have been trolled for rumours and this guy is sitting trying to defend that it was ok to look up peoples kids ok then 😏.
Actual vile creation of a being and how did he feel before he went in that box well maybe ask the mum how she felt when he was searching her kids pics.
Actual don’t condone bulling or trolling hate seeing it but to hear a man or what is supposed to be a man try and defend looking up kids nope that is just wrong on so many levels but oh I forgot no receipts apart from the best one him admitting it 🤬🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.