Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faiiiifffffff have you had walkies yet? 🤣
Nope. I’m the lead. BIG REVEAL. I’m still sat in the cupboard where I’ve lay for years just gathering dust. Every day I pray for FAAAAAAIIIF to get walked to I can see the light of day and get some fresh air from this smoke clogged house. How I long to feel the breeze and the warmth of the sun on me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Lisa will be live at 5pm today, so lets see what unravels from this. I hope you can all join. xx Much love to you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Crusty isn't in our faces anymore because she has got a job 😯. What does everyone think? What job could she do with that tattoo on show. I think she would be best suited to long distance lorry driver, the longer the better. She can't work anywhere around children or customer services etc, unless she wears long sleeves and keeps her arm covered all day, which is wholly impractical in summer. Knowing her, she has probably put a benefits claim in - unable to work due to offensive tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Crusty isn't in our faces anymore because she has got a job 😯. What does everyone think? What job could she do with that tattoo on show. I think she would be best suited to long distance lorry driver, the longer the better. She can't work anywhere around children or customer services etc, unless she wears long sleeves and keeps her arm covered all day, which is wholly impractical in summer. Knowing her, she has probably put a benefits claim in - unable to work due to offensive tattoo.
Selling more pics of her crusty clam most likely.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just want to say sorry if my posts been posted a few times ive had such bad issues with tattle today

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.