Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gastric band person is reaching 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m not a fan of bagpipes but supporting Misty doesn’t = supporting L

I’m glad he’s getting her to actually answer stuff though because she has a habit of not really answering

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mixtys gone because she cant answer anything its all just a pitty party its just stupid i aint falling for it dont be fooled

Reactions: 4
Mixtys gone because she cant answer anything its all just a pitty party its just stupid i aint falling for it dont be fooled
I'm not falling for any of it, misty fked up due to lack of intellect, that same lack of intellect brings her to the belief that she can plead and lie her way out of it.

Reactions: 6
So Bagpipes has been disgraced, Misty we knew was disgraced and Krusty is disgraced! they are all as bad as eachother

Gastric was the hero of that lives honestly, talking sense!

Reactions: 2
As predicted, I would run for the hills, none of them can be trusted.

Is Misty telling the truth? Was Jimmy Saville a pedophile?! different question, same answers.

A person actions will tell you everything you need to know!

Reactions: 1
Misty was still lying and nothing was really addressed then she ran off.
Gastric in my opinion is a self righteous annoying idiot that loves the sound of his own voice, and is also a bully even though he claims he is just a troll (isn’t that the same thing) 🙄

Reactions: 9
The comments were going so fast on the live I swiped them off and just listened mostly but she wasn't keen to answer everything it seemed. I did kind of understand what Misty is saying regarding some stuff, when you are involved deeply and feel out your depth some people can find that really hard to get out of depending who knows what, making friends is also hard so I do sympathise with fitting in to a group and being sucked in but at the same time she does know right from wrong and should have definitely walked away and taken responsibility for her own behaviour because it was disgusting how she's played people and more. I'm glad she's applogised for what she's done but sorry won't always cut it with a lot of people they've both hurt and that's ok too and people don't need to accept her apology either. In my eyes people don't need to be team kirsty or team misty because they both are as bad as each other along with others involved. They all have done wrong really, some more than others and sadly it's guilty by association too even if you don't fully agree with what's happening until you speak up. Kirsty threw Misty under the bus and Misty has then done the same to Kirsty and others too but at least there was receipts for some things but not everything. I don't personally know who Michelle is but she seems to be involved too with doxing and Kat and Chloe aren't going to be totally innocent including all the others 'behind the scenes'. I do slightly feel a little empathy for chloe and any others who are vunerable or easily led but doesn't make them any less responsible. Someone would have likely been the ring leader pulling the strings though and it makes sense it's kirsty if she's been doing it much longer and she is the one hiding now really so why can't people see she's also done wrong along with Misty, was there proof of Kirsty knowing about Cindy? It seems the police are now involved regarding some of it so they will thankfully know what's been going on which will be why she can't address everything and that is fair enough as nobody wants to effect that case.

Not sure what else my thoughts are on the situation right now.

Sounds like a crazy 24 hours for a few of you, plus with Roy Cropper taking a step out (don't forget your bag our Roy!) please remember to take some time for yourselves, especially those who are deeply involved here and Lisa and all the Mods and regulars because it can get a lot to process and triggering for some with everything going on spinning off from Lucy

❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One thing that’s really standing out to me after today’s live and needs addressing…
Misty cannot comment on certain things ie the fleetwood as there’s police involved and don’t want to affect the case 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wasn’t they doing this daily on lives about B so called case?

Reactions: 9
One thing that’s really standing out to me after today’s live and needs addressing…
Misty cannot comment on certain things ie the fleetwood as there’s police involved and don’t want to affect the case 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wasn’t they doing this daily on lives about B so called case?
Yep 🤦🏻‍♀️
Diff rules depending on who you are so it seems

Wow! What a live!
I liked that everyone remained respectful with each other in the comment section. Misty has done so much damage alongside Kirsty, Chloe etc that it's hard to trust what any of them say. We all predicted back in thread 2 or 3 that they would all throw each other under the bus!

Lisa did amazing trying to get it all resolved and her heart is 100% in the right place.
It was always going to be a difficult live but now people have been able to say their piece. Still so many questions unanswered by Misty, sadly I don't think we will ever know. How her pretending to be a decoy can be a police matter completely baffles me! The hunting team didn't know anything of her!

So what's everyone's Mystic Megs guess for the next step 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t buy it either. I have screenshots of her posting peoples full names on that Facebook group 🤦🏼‍♀️They’re also on one of the earlier threads.
I love lisa's live's and I absolutely respect lisa and the tattle group massively buttttt if musty starts going in regular then out of respect for all you guys I shall just sit and lurk so pls don't think I'm being ignorant because I'm definitely not ❤❤❤

• Heart
Mistys live
You can't talk about Misty's family but anybody's else's is fair game

Wow! What a live!
I liked that everyone remained respectful with each other in the comment section. Misty has done so much damage alongside Kirsty, Chloe etc that it's hard to trust what any of them say. We all predicted back in thread 2 or 3 that they would all throw each other under the bus!

Lisa did amazing trying to get it all resolved and her heart is 100% in the right place.
It was always going to be a difficult live but now people have been able to say their piece. Still so many questions unanswered by Misty, sadly I don't think we will ever know. How her pretending to be a decoy can be a police matter completely baffles me! The hunting team didn't know anything of her!

So what's everyone's Mystic Megs guess for the next step 🤣
More bollocks with a liberal dash of lies, a side dollop of blame and a sprinkling of denial.

Reactions: 5
Misty desperately trying to play the victim, it's irritating. She's desperate to get supporters.

That person in the box sounded quite vulnerable does no one find it odd misty seems
To talk to alot of vulnerable people

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.