Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Lucy. She was blocking the people that supported Lucy. That’s how she knew who was in Lucy’s live and then in her live.
That makes more sence now. I just assumed she knew because whenever L was live she was always watching and doing a live herself. I didn’t click on at all she’d be a moderator, rogue or not.

Just got Kirsty’s voice then going ‘hey sis’ 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I hate to be that person but part of me feels abit sorry for Kirsty now

I feel like people set her up with a load of lies to take the fall which he’s she one hundred percent should be held accountable for but let’s not forget all the people who came to her with ‘evidence’ like kinkykat who seem to be able to get away Scott free
Her hate campaigne started before all these arse lickers came in and began feeding her 'evidence' and kirsty is responsible for over half the lies. She literally made tit up on the spot

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nah. Kirsty has done a runner and left her so called friends to take the blame for everything. Did you see her sticking up for Misty? Or being there for Chloe? Nope. Neither did I. Kirsty is a coward and has threw everyone under the bus.
Chloe also legged it then changed her tune that it was all about awareness and she wasn’t in it for the drama but she certainly was when she was screeching in kirstys box

There all cock wombles but others did also feed into the lies

It was aims and soph who started the whole nonce thing then said it wasn’t true and apologised then a few months later they came out with it with Nikki again

Then all the Kirsty stuff started

There are a lot more people out there who have span on there heels and then tried to move on like it’s nothing than just Kirsty

Reactions: 6
Thank you, I/we do try to have honest genuine lives, where grievances can be aired respectfully and without fear of being bullied or trolled after.
Mother Earth it's the adult way . However like you said earlier it's a calm space . And grievance need to be said .

Reactions: 5
I was appalled at the way gastric spoke to you and the other lady that was in the box.
Thank you. Things were getting heated and going off topic. However, we spoke privately and have resolved our misunderstanding. But thank you for the love and support. X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kirsty Matthews #9 The ‘non bullying’ group continues and Krusty’s still eating the big box of KitKat’s on her break

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This vile comment was in Lucy's feed! How does that help? It's sick. They need professional help!

And no! For the millionth time I DO NOT support L&B but this is sick!! I would be saying the exact same if it was said to any of them! No one deserves them threats! Says more about the person commenting it than it does anyone else!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
This vile comment was in Lucy's feed! How does that help? It's sick. They need professional help!

And no! For the millionth time I DO NOT support L&B but this is sick!! I would be saying the exact same if it was said to any of them! No one deserves them threats! Says more about the person commenting it than it does anyone else!

WOW 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 I disliked what lucy said but how do we not know this is part of the drama. To had fuel . Even though I am against bullying . This is still vile though .

That makes more sence now. I just assumed she knew because whenever L was live she was always watching and doing a live herself. I didn’t click on at all she’d be a moderator, rogue or not.

Hahahaha brilliant

Reactions: 3
WOW 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 I disliked what lucy said but how do we not know this is part of the drama. To had fuel . Even though I am against bullying . This is still vile though .
I disagree with loads Lucy and Bryan have said. They both say vile vile things. Any threats, death threats shouldn't be given at all even if it's to add fuel to the fire. Some sick twisted people in this world sadly.

I cannot and will not condone bullying. This has been our main point on this thread and I still stand by that. It's not the way to do things.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow what a few days this has been have to say I feel rather Emotionally drained to say the least L kicked me in the teeth last night with what she said to jo trolling was chilling down for her than bang she had to go do that Frustrated is the way I too feel right about now x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I wonder if she is still a rouge for lucy 🤔🤔

Wow what a few days this has been have to say I feel rather Emotionally drained to say the least L kicked me in the teeth last night with what she said to jo trolling was chilling down for her than bang she had to go do that Frustrated is the way I too feel right about now x
She will never learn to help herself and you cant be responsible for her actions.

She is legally an adult with capacity and needs to be held to the same standard as everyone else.

Sometimes for your own wellbeing and happiness, you need to walk away

Reactions: 10
Kirsty matthews #9- Kirsty is in hiding, tattlers weren’t lying. The crew has bailed, their bullying mission failed.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.