Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo Troy's untouchable as he can have anyone's address "trust me" he said... Wow what a saddo he really thinks he's untouchable.... Unbelievable... Cheers for the block lottie but I can still ghostwatch you streaming a live 😂😂😂😂😂They all think they're so funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I caught some of Lisa's live, she was saying that Charlotte had called kirsty names and that she would still be a mod for lucy if she wasn't getting hate

Reactions: 6
Sooo Troy's untouchable as he can have anyone's address "trust me" he said... Wow what a saddo he really thinks he's untouchable.... Unbelievable... Cheers for the block lottie but I can still ghostwatch you streaming a live 😂😂😂😂😂They all think they're so funny
I don’t understand how all these women are obsessed with him he’s a vile racist bully😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how all these women are obsessed with him he’s a vile racist bully😂
He is awful!! He was dualing people today saying to guys do you want a baby then to one guy says do you fis**ng! He has no idea who he is dualing these could trigger people! He must be bored in his room! Why dunt he work?? Hes irrelevent now and has no one to dual! Hes boring and very childish! The words that come out of his mouth are as bad as B's!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
His " charm" wouldn't work on me I like ladies my tooth enchants them .

It calls out to the ladies, lures them to me like sirens to sailors until there ships got ship wreaked on the rocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.