Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear me out

Maybe this was the plan all along between certain people set kirsty off get her off tiktok lucy is not as silly as she makes out

Reactions: 9
Rubes is in here so she will clarify no doubt what went on there..

let’s hope she makes a stand with us tattlers Amd agree that no one should be bullying Lucy and make a stand and get to get Kat off as she will pounce on Lucy now krusty has gone

Reactions: 5
Hear me out

Maybe this was the plan all along between certain people set kirsty off get her off tiktok lucy is not as silly as she makes out
To be honest I've actually been thinking the same. I've known L for nearly a year, and she is very clever. Wouldn't surprise me if she did actually know about Misty and this was all concocted to take Kirsty down. If that's the case Kat and Bagpipes are next

Reactions: 5
Kirsty has done nothing wrong 🤣
Amber again.. love the fact she was silent watching Lisa's live yesterday when Kirsty was exposed for doxxing. When will Amber realise that half off TT completely ignore her comments now when she's in someone's live. Even on Gingers live yesterday she was constantly commenting about B and was shut down by someone telling her not to bring L&B up and it was irrelevant to what they was talking about. Yes you've shared 'your story' but some of what you've said hasn't been consistent

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
To be honest I've actually been thinking the same. I've known L for nearly a year, and she is very clever. Wouldn't surprise me if she did actually know about Misty and this was all concocted to take Kirsty down. If that's the case Kat and Bagpipes are next
I agree that L isn’t as dumb as people think but she really didn’t know that misty was cindy.

The thing about L is, she can’t keep her mouth shut. She will always tell people everything.

Reactions: 6
Kat makes me cringe so bleeping much, how do you ‘love’ someone you don’t know???😂😂😂
Kats letting her personal feelings get in the way of her judgement. Nobody is going to believe a thing she’s said, all she’s done is bring “evidence” that all turned out to be lies but blamed this on someone else 😂 are you really that gullible Kat?

Yeah i honestly feel like it was the plan if lucy has her back as mod why would that be otherwise it makes no sense

Reactions: 3
She left the app because she has something to hide it's a simple as that. She didn't want to be outed, doxed or any of her information leaked. It was all of a sudden as soon as her LB FB group was deemed dirty & fulla snakes, do you think for a second she never played a part. Without a doubt she has, Supposedly Mrs Blobby is in Court in March for malicious communication this either made up or Kirsty has got her to do her dirty work. I think she has tried to do the same with other people & now that people are have had their personal information leaked she's shat herself cause she knows she's going to he outed because she has played a part wither anyone likes it or not. She said it herself last night I'm sure that she trusted people which means she's about to be exposed. Hands up if you agree! She's Guilty & she made out last night that there are more important things in life than this sh*t show. Why all of a sudden has she just disappeared🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah i honestly feel like it was the plan if lucy has her back as mod why would that be otherwise it makes no sense
L trusts people so easily and honestly she’s desperate for friends and refuses to believe when someone she trusts lets her down. It’s actually really sad.

Misty is very obviously not a good person, what she’s been doing is so calculating and I think she just wanted to feel important and have one up on everyone.

Kats letting her personal feelings get in the way of her judgement. Nobody is going to believe a thing she’s said, all she’s done is bring “evidence” that all turned out to be lies but blamed this on someone else 😂 are you really that gullible Kat?
I don’t know why but I feel she’s more likely to be grooming than anyone else, she’s creepy.

Why is everyone now on Toni’s live supporting her & slating L&B? I’m sure K&CO trolled Toni for abit.

I asked mutliple times in the lives can you confirm what infomation was not from misty and got blocked so i took that as all infomation is a lie then

Reactions: 8
I asked mutliple times in the lives can you confirm what infomation was not from misty and got blocked so i took that as all infomation is a lie then
Yeah definitely 🤦🏼‍♀️ If there were any potential cases that could have been brought against L&B they’ve been ruined. Tiktok police strikes again.

I don’t know why but I feel she’s more likely to be grooming than anyone else, she’s creepy.

Why is everyone now on Toni’s live supporting her & slating L&B? I’m sure K&CO trolled Toni for abit.
They’re trying to get people on side 😂 Toni’s just as bad.

Kat doesn’t care about who she’s hurting she just want to prove she’s “right”. She disclosed that she’s also been a victim of what’s been discussed, surely she can see the damage this is doing to victims.

Reactions: 8

Yeah the whole lot of them slated Toni for being Ls mod and supporting her. But once you've been demodded by L, most jump on the bandwagon with the hate campaign.

Reactions: 7
She's trying to fool people, She thinks she's 10 steps ahead just because she's the oldest, she thinks she's smarter than everyone else. I bet half of those accounts on the kids apps were K & her cretins making them up to make L&B look like Peadophiles. She's a Bully & still people are falling for her BS lies. People are sick & twisted these days.

People Bully others because they don't like themselves & because they are unhappy with their own Lifes. FACTS!

Reactions: 7
If I was Toni I’d be so careful about getting involved with this lot, especially Kat. They’re evil.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.