Kirsty Matthews #8 Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can all see it and we always call it we can see how this will play out misty work on everyone in hope they take her in 1 of the little groups on TT like they did with Dan when he was Lucy's mod like they did with toni and her way of doing it is turning it all on to kirsty n chloe

Reactions: 6
There we go. Misty loves Bagpipes. They still are, and always will be, the trolling, trio of gutter shiteness.

Reactions: 9
Kirsty is def the ring leader and misty was fueling the fire to try and get in with kirsty. Misty is just a desperate old woman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im on medication that scrambles my brain but handled it well playing both sides trolling people ffs i cant litsen no more excuse after excuse am i saying shes totally to blame? No of course not we know she is not but shes just not helping her cause

• Heart
  • Haha
Who is that girl "today is last day, it all ends here. No more talking about it" what the duck she on about. She doesn't decide mistys all forgiven

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Misty addresses nothing time and time again. If misty becomes a regular is Lisa’s lives I will also be taking a step away from it. Misty is acting the victim for the sympathy votes. I don’t like Kirsty at all but the fact she is laying the blame mostly on Kirsty is shocking when Kirsty isn’t there on the live to defend herself. I think Kirsty should come and tell her side and let people make up their own minds.

• Heart
Kirsty is def the ring leader and misty was fueling the fire to try and get in with kirsty. Misty is just a desperate old woman
She aint old she is in her 20s she told whole different life story to ginger fox i think misty is lonely and her way to be part of something is make up whole life n wish this bulldog bird let misty talk

Reactions: 5
I think the general consensus must be that Misty just needs to shut the duck up. Sooner rather than later.

She aint old she is in her 20s she told whole different life story to ginger fox i think misty is lonely and her way to be part of something is make up whole life n wish this bulldog bird let misty talk
There is no way Misty is in her 20s. She sounds like she has smoked 60 a day for the last 20 years.

• Haha
I'm the same everyone. I will not stand with Misty at all. The lot of them are as bad as each other and are the biggest manipulators on the app!

There is no way Misty is in her 20s. She sounds like she has smoked 60 a day for the last 20 years.
I'm a smoker and sound no where near what she sounds like! Gotta be at least 100 a day 🤣😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No proof kirsty told lies 😂😂😂 bulldog step down love who are ya n something not clicking misty is chatting BS that's what's not clicking in ya head

I give it a week, Crusty will break cover and come back, she isnt the sort to roll over and vanish. She will probably turn on Chloe for giving Misty the account

I give it a week, Crusty will break cover and come back, she isnt the sort to roll over and vanish. She will probably turn on Chloe for giving Misty the account
For sure, crusty will blame Bagpipes over misty, misty has more front than Bagpipes.

Bulldog has just clicked Cindy n cupcake Well done love lol
I literally just said that she is welllllll behind with that one 🤣🤣🤣

Everyone does make mistakes but usually learn from it and don't keep making the same ones!! Lies lies and more lies!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.