Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty’s plan of putting everything on misty has backfired and she knows it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Suggestion “Kristy thinks TT is a job, ahhh what a kn0b”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can the rouges plz stand up now she’s leaving the app 🤣🤣 don’t keep us guessing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Firstly…. HI RUBES!!! ✌
Secondly let’s hope cabbage goes with KRUSTY

kind of feels too good to be true?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am definitely not either of those twats so please don’t degrade me by calling me that!
Just because I don’t agree with SOME of Lisa’s actions dosnt mean I agree with anything KRUSTY does or says!
My bad!! It's not the first time someone from that lot have come on here and tried to go at our opinions. I jumped to conclusions a bit to soon.

You've come on to a thread and slated someone that has managed to call out Kirsty's and the muppet brigades tit behaviour and riled people up. It's very obvious on this thread that Lisa has a lot of support and to go in on her was would very likely upset people.

You've said your piece, we've said ours I think on this subject we will all have to agree that we disagree.

Reactions: 7
I highly doubt she’ll leave TT she makes too much gift money 🤷🏼‍♀️ She might go for a few days but will be back.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.