Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies! I will just act like she’s not in the thread 😇 didn’t mean to start a riot not related to krusty
just come on here to call me out on my so called wrong doings when I’ve explained to you what has gone on with that but okay what ever hope you have a lovely evening

Reactions: 3
Who’s ready for the tit show 🤣🤣
TTC we stand together and don’t condone any form of bullying towards other members in the thread, remember plx be kind ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How you doing Kirsty/Chloe?

When did Lisa dox a 16 year old?

They went up against Lisa and Lisa threw proof in their faces. Please tell me when Kirsty or any other of her cult have ever shown proof or evidence! At least Lisa back up her claims!!
I am definitely not either of those twats so please don’t degrade me by calling me that!
Just because I don’t agree with SOME of Lisa’s actions dosnt mean I agree with anything KRUSTY does or says!

I highly doubt Krusty will come off TT this is all part of her trying to get people to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 5
Krusty on live saying
1. She will come off Tiktok soon
2. She will get paid employment
3. She will spend time with her family.

HAHAHAHAHA She finally let tattle get to her and get run off Tiktok for being outed as a bully
Like fuuuuuuuck she is. More chance Faith treating her own mange and taking herself to Dogs Trust.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
“Misty has ruined the chance of that girl getting justice”

You’ve got to be joking me 😂😂😂 they really have all lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion “Misty is snake, Krusty is taking a break”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's talks tit she will be back on, folk like her can't keep away from the drama. She will never work She's a fat mess. No one will employ her with those popcorn teeth ffs!!🤣

Reactions: 4
It's mange Rubes babes, it's a scabby skin condition but I reckon yeah it could be her minge too loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm bleeping sorry WHAT??? SHE HAS TO COME OFF TIKTOK FOR HER FAMILY AND TO GET A JOB????? duck right off 🤣 most of us have a family and a job!!!! What a pathetic thing to say

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.