Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rubes low down on names
Kirsty = krusty
Chloe= bagpipes, cabbage,
Scooby gang all the rest that pretend they are investigators

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies that I ruined your vibe babes!

I just don’t agree with bullying, which is why I hate krusty and the Scooby gang, but Lisa did start on a 16 year old and thinks that fine but when her children are put in a similar positionwe’re all meant to understand?
I think firstly, come on here with a better attitude and handle what you say to someone a bit better. None of us agree with bullying here but to just come at for Lisa is a bit out of order on your part. Kirsty and Co have done much worse at least Lisa owns her s**t and that takes some balls to do

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you I haven’t once been nasty all I’ve ever done in that app is defend myself like anyone would
Respect when respect is due, you have been brave and stood for what IS RIGHT. We as humans should all be doing that. This should never have happened to you or your children and i as a human apologise for thier behaviour and will stand against bullies and manipulators for you and your braveness 🌷🌷

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think firstly, come on here with a better attitude and handle what you say to someone a bit better. None of us agree with bullying here but to just come at for Lisa is a bit out of order on your part. Kirsty and Co have done much worse at least Lisa owns her s**t and that takes some balls to do
Apologies! I will just act like she’s not in the thread 😇 didn’t mean to start a riot not related to krusty

Reactions: 1
They all dickheads and all need delete the app and stop trying be police end off .... 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How you doing Kirsty/Chloe?

When did Lisa dox a 16 year old?

They went up against Lisa and Lisa threw proof in their faces. Please tell me when Kirsty or any other of her cult have ever shown proof or evidence! At least Lisa back up her claims!!
Have to agree their to be fair! Lisa does have receipts for what she says and krusty never has any!

Reactions: 4
Krusty on live saying
1. She will come off Tiktok soon
2. She will get paid employment
3. She will spend time with her family.

HAHAHAHAHA She finally let tattle get to her and get run off Tiktok for being outed as a bully

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.