Kirsty Matthews #7 Krusty's on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no need for Lisa to be doxing people either! She says what she wants in her lives so why not go back there?
I can be on here so go spill your hate somewhere Positive vibes in here thank you or stay just don’t hate it’s all love in here

Reactions: 7
There is no need for Lisa to be doxing people either! She says what she wants in her lives so why not go back there?
To be honest. I don't care very much for your opinion. All I know is Lisa stood up and told the truth. If she hadn't misty would still be manipulating vulnerable people. Lisa told everyone what Tattle have been trying to say for ages but we couldn't prove it without proof. And quite frankly all I've seen on TT for god knows how long is Kirsty and Co constantly doxxing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kick mumma827 out please, she's ruining the vibe with her hate
Apologies that I ruined your vibe babes!

I just don’t agree with bullying, which is why I hate krusty and the Scooby gang, but Lisa did start on a 16 year old and thinks that fine but when her children are put in a similar positionwe’re all meant to understand?

Have you just joined tattle to try and rattle people? They should not have doxxed Lisa full stop. She has children that were put at risk

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be honest. I don't care very much for your opinion. All I know is Lisa stood up and told the truth. If she hadn't misty would still be manipulating vulnerable people. Lisa told everyone what Tattle have been trying to say for ages but we couldn't prove it without proof. And quite frankly all I've seen on TT for god knows how long is Kirsty and Co constantly doxxing.
Thank you I haven’t once been nasty all I’ve ever done in that app is defend myself like anyone would

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No one should have been doxxed ! It’s really not fair on anyone! No one knows who is going to what with the information! Makes me so angry and worried for the kids family etc!

Reactions: 5
No one should be doxing anyone.

Also, all opinions are okay but please convey them in a way that doesn't involve insults and verbal abuse. We can disagree freely and still have an adult conversation

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No one should have been doxxed ! It’s really not fair on anyone! No one knows who is going to what with the information! Makes me so angry and worried for the kids family etc!
I agree, children are off limits, even if a 16 year old did something wrong she should be subjected to all the abuse that could come her way from being exposed in Lisa’s lives she’s young

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I just don’t agree with bullying, which is why I hate krusty and the Scooby gang, but Lisa did start on a 16 year old and thinks that fine but when her children are put in a similar positionwe’re all meant to understand?
How you doing Kirsty/Chloe?

When did Lisa dox a 16 year old?

They went up against Lisa and Lisa threw proof in their faces. Please tell me when Kirsty or any other of her cult have ever shown proof or evidence! At least Lisa back up her claims!!

Reactions: 5

I didn’t even start on her I said I will talk to her mum if u was watching you would know that end of convo

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.