Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thank you @GlitterFairySparkle for the
title.

Just to sum up for future people from outside sources popping in.

We aren't a L&B thread, you need to take that else where.

We are against crusty bullying people with zero evidence. She has spun a false narrative and unfortunately fooled a lot of people into thinking she actually has a leg to stand on. Sometimes it's hard to see the truth but I ask you to question, have you yourself seen physical proof of her claims? And then ask yourself, why are you blindly following a stranger on the Internet that has no credibility.

WE DO NOT SUPPORT L OR B. WE DISAGREE WITH BULLYING!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Shi3talking

Been reading all the threads, Got to admit I have gifted kirsty in the past, the past few weeks I've been thinking about what she's really like. My partner commented last night basically saying how dare she sit and attack someone for doxing when she's done the exact same thing to more people than just L and Jo! (He was blocked before he could comment further)

I agree with everything being said, happy people are starting to realise who she really is!

As for chloe, can't stand the gobby blob, she's so far up kirstys arse it's sickening🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18

NoseyBiatch92

Hi 👋 new to the thread, I have been supporting kirsty since I found her tbh but lately am seeing that she may be getting a bit too big for who boots and I don’t agree with it, setting rules for people like no duelling them as we want them off the app yet she’s allowed to duel them, the tattoo for me was probably where I started to doubt things as it seemed like more of a thing you’d do for clout, I don’t understand why you’d want something related to them tattooed on you if you think they’re a nonce 🤷🏻‍♀️ And now this misty thing, it’s all crazy 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
All kirsty going live did was proved its cindy because one minute its not her then they were saying about how they could have covered her face and brought up the messages between misty and lisa ….. it just came across like misty sent kirsty live to defend her tbh misty always is in the box why not today ? I think tonight will change a lot of peoples views on certain things

• Heart
Reactions: 17

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Can we make a pact tattlers!!
That we won’t stop until Misty/Cindy/cupcake/Louise is outed for the person she is!! It’s not right that so many of Lucy’s mods have been outed, doxed, threatened, family been messaged, pictures all doxed, numbers doxed yet she’s getting away with it!! HYPOCRITES 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

like this if u all agree

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Hann98

VIP Member
Re cap

-misty has been outed by Lisa for being a Lucy supporter
-Krusty has covid so went ghost, we all hoped she was arrested :(
- Krusty and Bagpipes still defend misty
-misty joined thread but got blocked
-talk of whether bagpipes is lying about court in March
- A has new officers assigned on her case about L&B
-L minding her business, still going live and shovelling sweets in
-K blocked a few of our “rogue” tiktok accounts

Lastly but most importantly
Slug lives do matter. Check your kettles x

JUST TOO ADD FOR NEW MEMBERS WE DO NOT SUPPORT L&B!
WE DISAGREE WITH BULLYING&DOXXING
Please could someone make a recap

Not now x
Feel free to add to. Re cap x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I do not support L&B in anyway shape of form I just need to set that clear… I however don’t think 90% of what they do is necessary. It’s not raising awareness this is a disgusting version of intense bullying, doxing etc. KIRSTY AND CHLOE ARE MAKING THEM VICTIMS…… let the police do there job ffs. These are supposed to be fully grown women!!! Enoughs enough I’m glad I’ve seen the light now I did support kirsty but not after what’s come to light. They are not in it for anything else other than drama and gifts. I mean think about it. They’ve had a slagging match with Lucy and because Lucy is so hated everyone gifted Chloe and Kirsty 😂 they know having her in the box having a slagging match will get them endless gifts. I could sit here and go on and on but I’ll continue being a hidden detective 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Well I can sit here and say there’s a good few people who have messaged me about switching after all of this has came to light they are no longer on her side either… looks like her wall is crumbling fast. She certainly has someone right under her nose who she needs to look closer into 😏😏

• Heart

greeneyes23

Today should be interesting. Holpol talking facts in her live saying people shouldn’t go on a vigilante after l&b when doing the same as what Lucy is. She said if you have an opinion you get muted and blocked. Also if you were wanting Lucy off the app you’d turn gifts off and not sit saying “follow the gifters, thanks for the gifts” 👏🏼👏🏼She didn’t name Krusty but she was clearly talking about her

Chloe is playing right into the hands of L and B. Already in court for misuse of telecommunications this will all go against her. Hopefully she will end up in the slammer like elsa frost

Reactions: 14

Tattooguy

Kirsty said about digging up Joe's son she has wish people dead she sits talking about sexual stuff on a lives she sits swearing n yells with her kids sitting next to her she has lucy live on her phone with her kids next to her ....... I say no more

What is very worrying is Si and co are giving Krusty confidential information from his NHS system, abusing their job power being a paramedic. Krusty acknowledges she is receiving confidential info and she states " I have very good sources" and I can continue to get information....
I am very concerned about this, does he not work for K**t ambulance service?
I am sure videos on his TT show that? But all of a sudden he has disappeared off TT and does not even go in Krustys box, whereas he was constant duelling and gaining from the vulnerable.
Shame on him, working for NHS!!

Hi. I hope I’m ok to be here? After a few things have come to light I am not longer a kirsty supporter. I am quite close to her and I am currently one of her mods but that will soon change. I can’t believe what is being unfolded 😳

• Wow

Lalatata2019

I love how other tattle people are in every live I go into 😂
Im there on my real account. I'm not tech minded to keep up with 3 accounts

I got blocked on my tattle account for telling Chloe to spend her gift money on a bar of soap.

• Haha

truthwillsetyoufree123

Wow I can't stop laughing at Bagpipes face when she was screaming at B 😂😂 one word comes to mind with Krusty and Her.... Psycho's.. Krusty you really are clutching at straws aren't you. Believe it not Krusty, L wasn't due to go court on the date you stated as a few people I know did some research 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

boeboe

So Misty has come up with yet another great lie to cover herself go take a look ok the fb group 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 the woman is deluded and those that believe her are too!

• Haha
  • Wow

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Seems to be a few new usernames I don’t recognise so I’m going with that you’re all new, so welcome, you’re all very welcome here, we don’t dox, don’t swear (at each other anyway), we can have an actual discussion, so yeah, hey!👋

Also, don’t forget guys, it’s one rule for them and one rule for us. So, if you need me, I’ll be creating a document of what we can and can’t do and I will share it so when a new thing’s annouced, it can be added. It’s a fxcking joke.

Hello I’m back from work 🤣 Jesus 14 pages I had to catch up on.
So I take it there’s no update as such. They are still all big fat liars and still living in kirstys arse crack.
I love how they are reading all this.
Kirsty darling, I’d suggest a good scrub in the bath, clean clothes and take that bloody dog for a walk.

• Haha

boeboe

Wonder if Chloe explain her comment today 🤔

good morning tattlers have a lovely day 🤗