Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truthwillsetyoufree123

Please tell me I heard that correctly, I don't get my info from the police. I swear she always said she did or am I missing something here

Reactions: 12
Afternoon, ive finshed work and had a catch up. so krusty is still claiming Mouthpiece isnt Cindy, i cant even begin to work it out! krusty has sat for months on end feeding people lies, i can see to some sort of extent why and how people have believed her but to lie about something that not one of her viewers can hand on heart say isnt a lie phases me completely . those viewers would have heard mouthpice voice more than anyone, im so baffled by it. Krusty can i once AGAIN add that you brang voice notes that AGAIN prove nothing of what you are implying L&B are!!!! you yet AGAIN play voice notes of B saying something not nice, yet we all sit here knowing what you said to a lady about her son who has passed- you know the lady that ISNT L, which is weird isnt it as you claim to only go for L and thats just one of many things i can bring to the table.
and i think it certainly needs addressing how mouthpiece is quick to jump in a box and mouth off about and too L&B yet when it comes to proving her own innocence she cant- how amusing that is

GlitterFairySparkle

Thank you @GlitterFairySparkle for the
title.

Just to sum up for future people from outside sources popping in.

We aren't a L&B thread, you need to take that else where.

We are against crusty bullying people with zero evidence. She has spun a false narrative and unfortunately fooled a lot of people into thinking she actually has a leg to stand on. Sometimes it's hard to see the truth but I ask you to question, have you yourself seen physical proof of her claims? And then ask yourself, why are you blindly following a stranger on the Internet that has no credibility.

WE DO NOT SUPPORT L OR B. WE DISAGREE WITH BULLYING!!
I am sat here drinking my bottle of wine 🍷 and I feel very emotional but I am so shocked 😲 I got the thread title thank you 😊❤ to all that voted 🤗
Now as usual I am playing catch up as I am as a snail 🐌 or should that be a slug 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Read every single one of these post and honestly agree with everything you guys are saying thought I would finally make an account so I can join in its amazing what tattle has done to change the narrative well done 👏 finally people are seeing things for what they truly are

• Haha
  • Heart

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
She is so full of bs I actually can't watch her lives anymore she's doing more damage than good I am by no means a Lucy & Brian supporter but if there is so much evidence against them why haven't the police done anything oh yeah proberly because it's all bs

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Hey everyone 👋, newbie here. Took me nearly a week to read all the threads, yous are fast workers in here 😂. I've followed Kirsty since her account was small but figured she's a vile bully now and she's grown her account by bullying. She's so manky looking as well, makes me feel sick whenever she opens her vile mouth. Kirsty krusty klunge get in the bin 🤢

Tattooguy

Thing with elliot they are not helping putting this all over tik tok live why can't they just inbox his mum let her deal with it off the app he's 16 they can't say shit about lucy talking to him he is very much like lucy and just wants friends he talks to lucy he dont really say anything to bryan in the lives

And i think we have to remember what ever anyone thinks of anyone there will be some people really effected by the information coming out tonight because they might have followed this whole situation for a long while and are most likely hurt

Your right she would have been better doing a video or going live explaining it all there is no getting out of it its definitely her and if kirsty is lying to protect her shes just as bad
So many people trusted and looked up to them, so people sadly will definitely be hurt over it. We all heard the voice note, misty has a very distinguished accent and voice so it was very obvious. I think Kirsty and Chloe have shot themselves in the feet lying and covering for Misty/Cindy.

Reactions: 11

ImThatGirlxo

I forgot to say about Si!!! Oh my god, i would like to think that he hasn't been giving K confidential information whilst breaching conduct within the NHS, but it does seem very likely. I wonder if he is her 'source'? If so, why the fuck would you risk your career to help a dosser off of TikTok who literally has no fucking purpose at all, apart from bullying & shouting her fat gob off. Biiiiiiizarre. :rolleyes:

I wonder if he's been reported & is being looked into? 🤔

• Heart

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Anyone else wish bagpipes would be nicer to her dog feel shes quite cheeky to him. Makes me sad as I love animals.

I am Scottish too and she makes me quite embarrassed the way she goes mental.

We all did warn Kirsty a while back that the walls were closing in! I'm pleased people are finally starting to see.
I must admit I used to support Kirsty but lately this has changed my perspective

Last edited:

Hann98

VIP Member
THRED TITLE SUGGESTION it’s early but I’ll forget it

Krusty on a blocking spree, let’s set that dog of hers free

• Haha
  • Heart