Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
As you're reading this Cabbage, the reason nobody bothers with you is because you are a vile, irrelevant waste of space.

Reactions: 13

rattler89

Chatty Member
What on earth is misty talking about. Please tell me what child protection awareness she has done, or kirsty? They done fuck all except bully an easy target. Nothing to do with savings kids.
She is just hoping to save herself now 🤣 and the last bit about Lisa, kinda rich coming from her that's done it to multiple people. Is she seriously this deluded? Or high on drugs?

• Heart

Hann98

VIP Member
So apparently L is racist for telling bagpipes
To speak in English? But bagpipes can throw the r word around?

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
I'm in the exact same position, My Partner went nuts when he seen what she was doing. Again I gifted her at the start then I started to see things differently. She would say things that I didn't agree with, She seems aggressive & Jealous of LR & Clearly is a Bully. She is apparently raising awareness but plastering any old Crap Online. At the end of the day how do we know it's True, Was K there, How does she knows this? Was anyone else there? Is she suddenly became Mystic Meg all of sudden. How does she know it's the truth because from what I have seen everything is just a crock of Shit. Where is the Proof & then we have Mrs Blobby screaming her nut off giving us scots a bad name. They should be embarrassed, If that were my Son or Daughter I'd give them what for. The pair of them are without a doubt Beggy Mitchell's & I can't wait until everyone else realises it was all just alot of made up lies. All this because K can't seem to just move on from the fact that LR phone the SS on her last year. I'm Far from a LR fan but I don't condone Bullying of any shape or for. K is a Whackadoodle, How can anyone call anyone else fat, They pair of them could put Kwick fit out of Business. Does anyone else not think there like a couple of Banshees? Mrs Blobby sure did earlier when I caught the tail end of vulgar rant. No wonder LR couldn't understand her. Can't stand them, these types of people make me so angry that I use words that I wouldn't normally use. However I do Hope all you tattlers are having a Fabby Day🥰 Sorry for the rant. I'm sick to the back teeth of them now.
🤣🤣 Mystic Meg and Mrs Blobby Cabbage Bagpipe 🤣

• Haha

greeneyes23

Its been nice to be able to express an opinion in a few peoples lives today, without fear of being blocked and attacked for it! Let’s hope this is the start of the fall of Krusty and co!

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
I was just scrolling and caught a bit of her live. Is this woman THAT obsessed that she knows 2 strangers mobile numbers off by heart? She’s going to make herself sick if she keeps obsessing about that pair of slobs.

I cant believe that these women still think that they are paedophile hunters! That they encourage information to be sent to them rather than the Police

Bluepop

VIP Member
Kirsty’s going to have a meltdown when she sees that Lisa has tattle people as mods 😂

Kat will be scrolling through Facebook trying to find us all to dox.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Bluepop

VIP Member
Kirsty’s just said she shouts and swears around her kids but seems to think L saying it over voicenote in a group chat is worse? 😅😅😅😅 ok

• Haha
One of the latest posts make me laugh lol it says ‘how are we bullying Lucy don’t forget what she does on a daily to people’ blah blah blah. Yes she is vile absolutely VILE…. BUT 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT. This has gone past ‘raising awareness’ it’s just pure trolling to the extremes now beyond belief. Let the coppers do there job… leave everything alone they will get there karma soon. There is absolutely no reason for Kirsty and her mandem to be ‘drained from this beyond belief’ or whatever they say. There is absolutely NO NEED to sit there streaming Lucy’s live video 😂 pathetic man …

Not too much has changed. Kirsty has the rona so has been absent for a few days.
Dave seems fed up.
Misty has been outed as being rogue on both sides, crusty crew deny all this despite all evidence.
Faaaaaaaaiif is still eagerly awaiting a walk.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pussy_Shaver_2022

I'm in the exact same position, My Partner went nuts when he seen what she was doing. Again I gifted her at the start then I started to see things differently. She would say things that I didn't agree with, She seems aggressive & Jealous of LR & Clearly is a Bully. She is apparently raising awareness but plastering any old Crap Online. At the end of the day how do we know it's True, Was K there, How does she knows this? Was anyone else there? Is she suddenly became Mystic Meg all of sudden. How does she know it's the truth because from what I have seen everything is just a crock of Shit. Where is the Proof & then we have Mrs Blobby screaming her nut off giving us scots a bad name. They should be embarrassed, If that were my Son or Daughter I'd give them what for. The pair of them are without a doubt Beggy Mitchell's & I can't wait until everyone else realises it was all just alot of made up lies. All this because K can't seem to just move on from the fact that LR phone the SS on her last year. I'm Far from a LR fan but I don't condone Bullying of any shape or for. K is a Whackadoodle, How can anyone call anyone else fat, They pair of them could put Kwick fit out of Business. Does anyone else not think there like a couple of Banshees? Mrs Blobby sure did earlier when I caught the tail end of vulgar rant. No wonder LR couldn't understand her. Can't stand them, these types of people make me so angry that I use words that I wouldn't normally use. However I do Hope all you tattlers are having a Fabby Day🥰 Sorry for the rant. I'm sick to the back teeth of them now.

• Heart

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Misty aka Cindy/cupcake/Louise still hasn’t been live then? Ur making yourself look like ur hiding u were soon to go live when Lucy “doxed” you but u can’t go live now? #mistythekrustyliar has been caught out 🤨🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Thank you for being so welcoming. Wondering if she will realise which mod I am 😂 I just cannot believe this is ‘all for the children’ I’m sorry but that isn’t there intentions. Maybe to a degree yes but all this is now is bullying to another degree. I am not a supporter of L&B but there’s ways of doing things. Stop sitting there streaming her for one let the police do there job. They all think there detectives I swear to god and I’ve had enough of it… ‘inside information’ for what??? Your not old bill… let the police do there job there only there for the drama just goes to show how sad there life is.

• Heart

Lalatata2019

So Krust has been going at Lucy for over a year but as soon as we get on here she's "had enough now" and Lucy should be off the app. Hahaha we're so getting to her 😂

• Haha