Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Werid how she didnt defend misty cause she knows its true
Well yeah.. You'd of thought if Misty is declaring on fb it isn't technically true but not even answering if she is a lucy mod or not then chloe would of denied its true as well but she didnt... No one is actually giving a straight answer

Right you lovely bunch, I'm off to bed. Will catch up on thread tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your evening x
Goodnight lovely, hope you sleep well... I'll try not to fill the thread too much 😂! X

Reactions: 3
I'm really glad I managed to catch up and chat with you all tonight! Catch you all tomorrow for those being sensible and going to bed at a decent time ☺

Reactions: 5
Misty/Cindy/Louise's FB speech for those who cannot see it.
I can hear her smug gravelly, very distinctive voice as I read that, she’s such a supercilious prick of a woman.
“my admin team” oh shut up you daft twit! You’re not important, nor are you the leader of some amazing organisation.
You’ve been caught out, just own it! Be honest, you’re getting more gifts on the KrustyClam side and you’ve defected for good now!!

Morning all 😂👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all!

I've really struggled up get up in the mornings since joining this thread, I now know why Krusty is such a lazy toad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the latest posts make me laugh lol it says ‘how are we bullying Lucy don’t forget what she does on a daily to people’ blah blah blah. Yes she is vile absolutely VILE…. BUT 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT. This has gone past ‘raising awareness’ it’s just pure trolling to the extremes now beyond belief. Let the coppers do there job… leave everything alone they will get there karma soon. There is absolutely no reason for Kirsty and her mandem to be ‘drained from this beyond belief’ or whatever they say. There is absolutely NO NEED to sit there streaming Lucy’s live video 😂 pathetic man …

Reactions: 12
One of the latest posts make me laugh lol it says ‘how are we bullying Lucy don’t forget what she does on a daily to people’ blah blah blah. Yes she is vile absolutely VILE…. BUT 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT. This has gone past ‘raising awareness’ it’s just pure trolling to the extremes now beyond belief. Let the coppers do there job… leave everything alone they will get there karma soon. There is absolutely no reason for Kirsty and her mandem to be ‘drained from this beyond belief’ or whatever they say. There is absolutely NO NEED to sit there streaming Lucy’s live video 😂 pathetic man …
I’d love to no who u are 🤣🤣 I’ve noticed a few of her mods have disappeared 👻 I’m glad you have seen them for what they are you will be welcomed here with opened arms 🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Chloe explain her comment today 🤔

good morning tattlers have a lovely day 🤗

Reactions: 13
Gosh they’re all delusional 😂 kirsty and co have never actually “exposed” anything. All they do is wrongly dox people and show irrelevant things (the voice notes 🥴).
Literally just read that, and I agree - they are all delusional

Reactions: 6
Gosh they’re all delusional 😂 kirsty and co have never actually “exposed” anything. All they do is wrongly dox people and show irrelevant things (the voice notes 🥴).
For goodness sake. Can they not see it for what it actually is, rather than making stupid accusations up, such as that one?! I suppose it’s only going to be a matter of time before people see them all for what is actually is, the same with how more and more people gradually turn against l&b. It’s like a circus full of clowns!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.