Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is playing right into the hands of L and B. Already in court for misuse of telecommunications this will all go against her. Hopefully she will end up in the slammer like elsa frost

Reactions: 14
I do not support L&B in anyway shape of form I just need to set that clear… I however don’t think 90% of what they do is necessary. It’s not raising awareness this is a disgusting version of intense bullying, doxing etc. KIRSTY AND CHLOE ARE MAKING THEM VICTIMS…… let the police do there job ffs. These are supposed to be fully grown women!!! Enoughs enough I’m glad I’ve seen the light now I did support kirsty but not after what’s come to light. They are not in it for anything else other than drama and gifts. I mean think about it. They’ve had a slagging match with Lucy and because Lucy is so hated everyone gifted Chloe and Kirsty 😂 they know having her in the box having a slagging match will get them endless gifts. I could sit here and go on and on but I’ll continue being a hidden detective 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: 16
I do not support L&B in anyway shape of form I just need to set that clear… I however don’t think 90% of what they do is necessary. It’s not raising awareness this is a disgusting version of intense bullying, doxing etc. KIRSTY AND CHLOE ARE MAKING THEM VICTIMS…… let the police do there job ffs. These are supposed to be fully grown women!!! Enoughs enough I’m glad I’ve seen the light now I did support kirsty but not after what’s come to light. They are not in it for anything else other than drama and gifts. I mean think about it. They’ve had a slagging match with Lucy and because Lucy is so hated everyone gifted Chloe and Kirsty 😂 they know having her in the box having a slagging match will get them endless gifts. I could sit here and go on and on but I’ll continue being a hidden detective 🙂🙂🙂🙂
You do have me curious who you might be..

I have a couple of ideas but will keep them to myself 🤣

Reactions: 11
So apparently L is racist for telling bagpipes
To speak in English? But bagpipes can throw the r word around?

Reactions: 13
Yeah I recorded it and have listened to it multiple times now. As vile as what was said, I don't think L would ever say that to any mother. Krusty and her crabs are definitely clutching at straws now. I put money of it that that voice note is definitely not L
Can you share it in here as I missed it ?

Reactions: 5
Morning allll I also done a Krusty and had a lazy morning to my shock she was awake before me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lucy was live the other day slating step mums and if u didn’t birth the child then it’s not yours etc etc pissed a lot of ppl off
Yeah I completely disagreed with her saying that. It's a vile thing to say. Chloe said someone on here mentioned it but I didn't see the comment.

Reactions: 9
Wait so chloes in court about l and b then why is she trying to duel them and go in their live

Reactions: 9
She is full of tit the stitchlover485 account is hers and she was on hol.pols viewer list this morning

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
As you're reading this Cabbage, the reason nobody bothers with you is because you are a vile, irrelevant waste of space.

Reactions: 13
Did chloe just say she buys her other child presents if its not their birthday so they don't feel left out ?! when did that become a thing my mum owes me a lot for over the years then 😂😂 heard it all now (joking btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.