Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone called Samantha Louise on kirstys profile but I listened to her videos and it doesn't sound like mistys voice

Reactions: 5
Anyone starting to think all the fb group admin with the faces are Lucy's mod or ex mods

Reactions: 12
Well I can sit here and say there’s a good few people who have messaged me about switching after all of this has came to light they are no longer on her side either… looks like her wall is crumbling fast. She certainly has someone right under her nose who she needs to look closer into 😏😏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I can sit here and say there’s a good few people who have messaged me about switching after all of this has came to light they are no longer on her side either… looks like her wall is crumbling fast. She certainly has someone right under her nose who she needs to look closer into 😏😏
I think I have a idea who u are 🤡🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
We all did warn Kirsty a while back that the walls were closing in! I'm pleased people are finally starting to see.

Reactions: 9
Most prob pay Misty again.. ohhh have they all started realising she’s a bully too x

Most prob pay Misty again.. ohhh have they all started realising she’s a bully too x
^ probably x

Reactions: 4
Can someone unblock me from Lucy's live please. I'm asking again because I miss listening to her breathe and its my ASMR after a long days graft.

Atb huns x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does K know exactly who you are or is she out of the dark? Only asking as I know someone said that she’s removed all mods but only Bagpipes is there defending. By it all I think I might have an incling👀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.