Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This voice note she is playing is from last summer
How can kirsty react to the voice notes like this when the things she says are just as bad and crude 😅 her partners always saying crude things on live.
Exactly especially after what she said about digging Jo's son up she really can't talk

Reactions: 10
Kirsty’s just said she shouts and swears around her kids but seems to think L saying it over voicenote in a group chat is worse? 😅😅😅😅 ok

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kirsty said about digging up Joe's son she has wish people dead she sits talking about sexual stuff on a lives she sits swearing n yells with her kids sitting next to her she has lucy live on her phone with her kids next to her ....... I say no more

Reactions: 14
INCONGRUOUS, use that word Crusty, if you dare risk pronouncing it.
I was saying that in my head and i cant say it 🤣🤣
Now shes off to drop the kids at the pool!!
So kirstys mod are you amy????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s the same voice note that was played last night as I missed the expose live but Lisa has posted a WhatsApp voice note from Lucy’s group chat of Misty

Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed how Chloe is actively hiding her 6 chins with her hoody since the comments on here…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kirsty has become the 2nd hand evidence wannabe hero now she comes with stuff from everyone else nothing is straight up from her she sits there lapping up the attention being this so called queen and only reason people send her stuff cos they know she will show and dox stuff then they dont get the backlash when tit hits the fan they are in a way using kirsty aswell

Reactions: 11
That voice note that Krusty has just played about breastfeeding is definitely not Lucy, the voice changed right at the end. Did anyone else notice that

Reactions: 5
I thought I was going mad after listening to the voice notes. I would definitely say the voice was different at the end.
Yeah I recorded it and have listened to it multiple times now. As vile as what was said, I don't think L would ever say that to any mother. Krusty and her crabs are definitely clutching at straws now. I put money of it that that voice note is definitely not L

Reactions: 7
I don't get the relevance of those voice notes and the mention of Bs cooking 🤨 what has that got to do with raising awareness

Reactions: 9
That voice note was because charlotte was feeding her child and he bit her boob, she had to have stitches and thats the reply off lucy. #insideinfo
These are all a mod whatsapp chat!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.