Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty only been going for lucy sins September but before that she was actually all for stopping the bullying on lucy and was nice to her she jumped on the whole Amber thing yelled few times for lucy get in her lives and suddenly become the hero of the people kirsty won't say anything about misty cos she been royal mugged off by misty and she is slowly losing her little legends and misty thing just be nail in the coffin for her

Reactions: 10
Kirsty only been going for lucy sins September but before that she was actually all for stopping the bullying on lucy and was nice to her she jumped on the whole Amber thing yelled few times for lucy get in her lives and suddenly become the hero of the people kirsty won't say anything about misty cos she been royal mugged off by misty and she is slowly losing her little legends and misty thing just be nail in the coffin for her
Yes that is correct, then she started getting confidential information and then started doxing

Reactions: 6
Yes that is correct, then she started getting confidential information and then started doxing
Yep iv watched her way back from when she lost her job n people use go at her for being on benefits and smoking in the house etc.. she was a no body and she will be again soon with the way it's going

Reactions: 8
Yep iv watched her way back from when she lost her job n people use go at her for being on benefits and smoking in the house etc.. she was a no body and she will be again soon with the way it's going
She used to smoke in the kitchen until she broke her ankle..

Reactions: 6
I bloody hope it happens sooner than later and every one of those ‘Kirsty’s legends’ will soon see the real K and realise how immature and disrespectful they’ve been, not only to L&B but to everyone that they’ve doxed thinking it’s absolutely funny, as well as making ‘funny’ memes with L&B’s face copied and pasted, that’s not funny, that’s bullying. So to everyone going how are we bullying them?

Take a good hard look at that FB group and what’s been said about r*pe, doxing, k*lling, visiting their house etc. You not only putting L&B in danger, but by going to their flat and doxing it so other people go there, you are certainly putting other people in that building in danger.

Again, I’m NOT a L&B supporter, I just hate what goes on on a daily basis, and throwing the word n0nce around like it’s a packet of crisps at a party.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey everyone 👋, newbie here. Took me nearly a week to read all the threads, yous are fast workers in here 😂. I've followed Kirsty since her account was small but figured she's a vile bully now and she's grown her account by bullying. She's so manky looking as well, makes me feel sick whenever she opens her vile mouth. Kirsty krusty klunge get in the bin 🤢

Reactions: 12
What is very worrying is Si and co are giving Krusty confidential information from his NHS system, abusing their job power being a paramedic. Krusty acknowledges she is receiving confidential info and she states " I have very good sources" and I can continue to get information....
I am very concerned about this, does he not work for K**t ambulance service?
I am sure videos on his TT show that? But all of a sudden he has disappeared off TT and does not even go in Krustys box, whereas he was constant duelling and gaining from the vulnerable.
Shame on him, working for NHS!!

Reactions: 14
Do we think that rubes will duel lucy again? Or she’s done for good like she said on Lisa’s live….

Reactions: 5
That’s it! I’m handing my notice in so I don’t have to sit and read through so many pages to catch up 😂. I caught the last 10 mins of Lisa’s live. Have to admit, I didn’t think much of her before but she actually seems like a decent woman! Same definitely can’t be said for Krusty and co.

I read the first few lines of what M put on fb, glanced over the rest! It’s like when you need to hit the word count on an essay so drag every sentence out as long as possible!

Still silence from the Krusty crew? Do you think they’re gunna address it? Or stay off in the hopes there will be new drama and all will be forgotten?

Convenient that Si hasn’t wanted to go in K’s box. Maybe he was giving her the nhs info and has been reported? Doxing is bad enough but to be in a position of trust, such as a paramedic and be accessing medical records for the world to see on tt is bizarre! Why risk your livelihood?

What have I missed this morning/afternoon? What did rubes say on live? Has bagpipes addressed her comments yet?

Hope everyone is well 🐌

Reactions: 9
That’s it! I’m handing my notice in so I don’t have to sit and read through so many pages to catch up 😂. I caught the last 10 mins of Lisa’s live. Have to admit, I didn’t think much of her before but she actually seems like a decent woman! Same definitely can’t be said for Krusty and co.

I read the first few lines of what M put on fb, glanced over the rest! It’s like when you need to hit the word count on an essay so drag every sentence out as long as possible!

Still silence from the Krusty crew? Do you think they’re gunna address it? Or stay off in the hopes there will be new drama and all will be forgotten?

Convenient that Si hasn’t wanted to go in K’s box. Maybe he was giving her the nhs info and has been reported? Doxing is bad enough but to be in a position of trust, such as a paramedic and be accessing medical records for the world to see on tt is bizarre! Why risk your livelihood?

What have I missed this morning/afternoon? What did rubes say on live? Has bagpipes addressed her comments yet?

Hope everyone is well 🐌
I am not part of the facebook page to be honest as its more to read lol
Si is/has jeopardized his career by what he has done, does not take long to be investigated does it, must have logs of patients looked up?

Reactions: 7
I am not part of the facebook page to be honest as its more to read lol
Si is/has jeopardized his career by what he has done, does not take long to be investigated does it, must have logs of patients looked up?
Yeah it should leave a digital footprint of who has accessed what. Did when I worked at a hospital and that was over 10 years ago so surely would of advanced more now! All for Krusty to get a few gifts!

Yeah it should leave a digital footprint of who has accessed what. Did when I worked at a hospital and that was over 10 years ago so surely would of advanced more now! All for Krusty to get a few gifts!
Goes against all of what the NHS stand for, confidential info given out and receiving gifts on the back of bullying B&L
Wonder if Krusty will mention anything about Si as they are all watching this...

Hi Bea 😘😘 Aww you clutching at straws now that the truth is starting to slowly come out now to make sure none of your supporters come over here. Sorry to break it to you but people are starting to see how decietful you, your admins and the Krusty Krab crew really are... FYI Bea thank you so much for all that you put on that FB page.... So much evidence I've got from all the doxxing, and bullying you allow... I'm also the one that's constantly mass reporting your page to have it removed 😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Everyone. 👋🏼🙂

Whooooosh, this made a good read. 😜 Thank you everyone for getting me up to date with the Misty drama, I didn’t see it all unfold at the time. ☹

P.s - The nicknames are unreeeeeaaal, 10/10 to you all. 👏🏼😂

All is very quiet today hmmmm. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.