Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today should be interesting. Holpol talking facts in her live saying people shouldn’t go on a vigilante after l&b when doing the same as what Lucy is. She said if you have an opinion you get muted and blocked. Also if you were wanting Lucy off the app you’d turn gifts off and not sit saying “follow the gifters, thanks for the gifts” 👏🏼👏🏼She didn’t name Krusty but she was clearly talking about her

Reactions: 16
Yeah I'm listening to her 🤣🤣 when we all said this we were the biggest liers, bullies, n0nce supporters etc etc. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mad isn’t it 😂😂 I’m glad these threads have opened up the conversation though because before people were too scared to speak up.

They’re obsessing over this coinmaster thing aren’t they. I’ve never played it, can you talk to people on it?

Exactly hol 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Mad isn’t it 😂😂 I’m glad these threads have opened up the conversation though because before people were too scared to speak up.

They’re obsessing over this coinmaster thing aren’t they. I’ve never played it, can you talk to people on it?
I honestly cannot belive Kirsty and the scooby gang are trying to cover it all up. It's madness. You can clearly hear it's Misty. I wonder what they'll say today. I am thankful for this forum at least we've been able to say our opinions without the fear of being doxxed, threatened etc

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly cannot belive Kirsty and the scooby gang are trying to cover it all up. It's madness. You can clearly hear it's Misty. I wonder what they'll say today. I am thankful for this forum at least we've been able to say our opinions without the fear of being doxxed, threatened etc
They just don’t take accountability for things, accountability= admitting you’re in the wrong.

Reactions: 7
Proof simba changed his acc to bambam, no its not a fake bambam kat, so go see your mate simba and get the truth love!!
Kat doesn’t have the ability to critically think and is clearly quite stubborn. Still waiting for you to apologise to the innocent people you doxed ⏰

Reactions: 9
Morning Tattler,
How is everyone this fine day?

Can someone fill me in with what's going on please as I've been quite busy this morning xx

Hi. I hope I’m ok to be here? After a few things have come to light I am not longer a kirsty supporter. I am quite close to her and I am currently one of her mods but that will soon change. I can’t believe what is being unfolded 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi. I hope I’m ok to be here? After a few things have come to light I am not longer a kirsty supporter. I am quite close to her and I am currently one of her mods but that will soon change. I can’t believe what is being unfolded 😳
Welcome to the thread, you are very welcome here.

So Misty has come up with yet another great lie to cover herself go take a look ok the fb group 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 the woman is deluded and those that believe her are too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hey, you’re very welcome here and to express your opinions! I’ve recently done the same, I wasn’t mod obviously, but it’s nice to see a few of us are changing and seeing it from a different point of view. More so now with this whole new situation x

Just been driving, what else had been mentioned on Hol’s live?

Thank you for being so welcoming. Wondering if she will realise which mod I am 😂 I just cannot believe this is ‘all for the children’ I’m sorry but that isn’t there intentions. Maybe to a degree yes but all this is now is bullying to another degree. I am not a supporter of L&B but there’s ways of doing things. Stop sitting there streaming her for one let the police do there job. They all think there detectives I swear to god and I’ve had enough of it… ‘inside information’ for what??? Your not old bill… let the police do there job there only there for the drama just goes to show how sad there life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Literally just read the FB post. Surely her supporters can now she see has backtracked now 🤦🏻‍♀️
They'll still say it's not true 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thank you for being so welcoming. Wondering if she will realise which mod I am 😂 I just cannot believe this is ‘all for the children’ I’m sorry but that isn’t there intentions. Maybe to a degree yes but all this is now is bullying to another degree. I am not a supporter of L&B but there’s ways of doing things. Stop sitting there streaming her for one let the police do there job. They all think there detectives I swear to god and I’ve had enough of it… ‘inside information’ for what??? Your not old bill… let the police do there job there only there for the drama just goes to show how sad there life is.
Can you unblock me 🤣🤣🤣 joking aside I'm glad people are finally realising it for what it really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you stopped being mod now

Reactions: 2
🙌🙌 well said! If it was about the children, they’d stop doxing her number. It takes one teenage kid to think it’s funny to see L’s number and start sending stuff. Then they’ll think it’s funny, tell all their mates and so on and so on. If they were protecting the kids, they’d stop doxing full stop

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.