Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the exact same position, My Partner went nuts when he seen what she was doing. Again I gifted her at the start then I started to see things differently. She would say things that I didn't agree with, She seems aggressive & Jealous of LR & Clearly is a Bully. She is apparently raising awareness but plastering any old Crap Online. At the end of the day how do we know it's True, Was K there, How does she knows this? Was anyone else there? Is she suddenly became Mystic Meg all of sudden. How does she know it's the truth because from what I have seen everything is just a crock of tit. Where is the Proof & then we have Mrs Blobby screaming her nut off giving us scots a bad name. They should be embarrassed, If that were my Son or Daughter I'd give them what for. The pair of them are without a doubt Beggy Mitchell's & I can't wait until everyone else realises it was all just alot of made up lies. All this because K can't seem to just move on from the fact that LR phone the SS on her last year. I'm Far from a LR fan but I don't condone Bullying of any shape or for. K is a Whackadoodle, How can anyone call anyone else fat, They pair of them could put Kwick fit out of Business. Does anyone else not think there like a couple of Banshees? Mrs Blobby sure did earlier when I caught the tail end of vulgar rant. No wonder LR couldn't understand her. Can't stand them, these types of people make me so angry that I use words that I wouldn't normally use. However I do Hope all you tattlers are having a Fabby Day🥰 Sorry for the rant. I'm sick to the back teeth of them now.
Welcome, I am new here too,....

Reactions: 7
I'm in the exact same position, My Partner went nuts when he seen what she was doing. Again I gifted her at the start then I started to see things differently. She would say things that I didn't agree with, She seems aggressive & Jealous of LR & Clearly is a Bully. She is apparently raising awareness but plastering any old Crap Online. At the end of the day how do we know it's True, Was K there, How does she knows this? Was anyone else there? Is she suddenly became Mystic Meg all of sudden. How does she know it's the truth because from what I have seen everything is just a crock of tit. Where is the Proof & then we have Mrs Blobby screaming her nut off giving us scots a bad name. They should be embarrassed, If that were my Son or Daughter I'd give them what for. The pair of them are without a doubt Beggy Mitchell's & I can't wait until everyone else realises it was all just alot of made up lies. All this because K can't seem to just move on from the fact that LR phone the SS on her last year. I'm Far from a LR fan but I don't condone Bullying of any shape or for. K is a Whackadoodle, How can anyone call anyone else fat, They pair of them could put Kwick fit out of Business. Does anyone else not think there like a couple of Banshees? Mrs Blobby sure did earlier when I caught the tail end of vulgar rant. No wonder LR couldn't understand her. Can't stand them, these types of people make me so angry that I use words that I wouldn't normally use. However I do Hope all you tattlers are having a Fabby Day🥰 Sorry for the rant. I'm sick to the back teeth of them now.
🤣🤣 Mystic Meg and Mrs Blobby Cabbage Bagpipe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello I’m back from work 🤣 Jesus 14 pages I had to catch up on.
So I take it there’s no update as such. They are still all big fat liars and still living in kirstys arse crack.
I love how they are reading all this.
Kirsty darling, I’d suggest a good scrub in the bath, clean clothes and take that bloody dog for a walk.

• Haha
Misty aka Cindy/cupcake/Louise still hasn’t been live then? Ur making yourself look like ur hiding u were soon to go live when Lucy “doxed” you but u can’t go live now? #mistythekrustyliar has been caught out 🤨🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So what bs you think they will come out with to night will they go down the elliot route and use him for clout or coin master or will misty bring more bs to the table that she thought up as she works in her little post office today

Reactions: 10
She is so full of bs I actually can't watch her lives anymore she's doing more damage than good I am by no means a Lucy & Brian supporter but if there is so much evidence against them why haven't the police done anything oh yeah proberly because it's all bs

Reactions: 12
So what bs you think they will come out with to night will they go down the elliot route and use him for clout or coin master or will misty bring more bs to the table that she thought up as she works in her little post office today
I think they will go down the E route, vile vile human beings!! Beggars need to turn off their gifts

Reactions: 7
Seems to be a few new usernames I don’t recognise so I’m going with that you’re all new, so welcome, you’re all very welcome here, we don’t dox, don’t swear (at each other anyway), we can have an actual discussion, so yeah, hey!👋

Also, don’t forget guys, it’s one rule for them and one rule for us. So, if you need me, I’ll be creating a document of what we can and can’t do and I will share it so when a new thing’s annouced, it can be added. It’s a fxcking joke.

Seems to be a few new usernames I don’t recognise so I’m going with that you’re all new, so welcome, you’re all very welcome here, we don’t dox, don’t swear (at each other anyway), we can have an actual discussion, so yeah, hey!👋

Also, don’t forget guys, it’s one rule for them and one rule for us. So, if you need me, I’ll be creating a document of what we can and can’t do and I will share it so when a new thing’s annouced, it can be added. It’s a fxcking joke.
Yes I’m new 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.