Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll become a cycle, one kid will find it funny, tell their mates share the number and then go on and on, then it's not just protecting the kids anymore is it?
Exactly. This is why there’s professionals. They know how to handle it properly. Not like the rent-a-gob armchair detective gang that all think they have the superiority to run their mouths at any given opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When you tell people to report L&B for being on LIVE to the police why don't you give them the Crime Reference Number which they will also need to correctly ring the police to report this so called crime. People on TT & FB are from all over the UK so a crime reference number will be needed for the 999 Operator to forward the information on to the right police force.

So I will tell you why none of you give out the Crime Ref Number that is because there isn't one and you all made it up in your bullying group to get Kirsty what she wants and that is L&B off TT.

Why only focus on L&B there are plenty of n0nces on TT FB SC IG everywhere but no Crusty & Crew ONLY select to focus on L&B why is that? Amber's story changes like the wind so no one knows IF she can even be believed. Where is her Crime Reference Number if indeed she has reported this crime? You do ALL know it will now never make it to court because of all your actions you have interfered too much and made a right mess of it. CRUSTY & CREW be expecting a knock at the door one day from the Police and or SS for what you have ALL done and ACTIVELY PLAYED A PART IN!!

She's gone everyone x

Well done Tattle x
But I spent forever typing my last post to her to answer I am fuming.

She couldn't handle being hit with the truth so had to disappear.

Did anyone spot my other post maybe 2 pages back with the 👀👀👀👀👀 please GO look at it. I still think someone else is in here!! Look at that full page. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When you tell people to report L&B for being on LIVE to the police why don't you give them the Crime Reference Number which they will also need to correctly ring the police to report this so called crime. People on TT & FB are from all over the UK so a crime reference number will be needed for the 999 Operator to forward the information on to the right police force.

So I will tell you why none of you give out the Crime Ref Number that is because there isn't one and you all made it up in your bullying group to get Kirsty what she wants and that is L&B off TT.

Why only focus on L&B there are plenty of n0nces on TT FB SC IG everywhere but no Crusty & Crew ONLY select to focus on L&B why is that? Amber's story changes like the wind so no one knows IF she can even be believed. Where is her Crime Reference Number if indeed she has reported this crime? You do ALL know it will now never make it to court because of all your actions you have interfered too much and made a right mess of it. CRUSTY & CREW be expecting a knock at the door one day from the Police and or SS for what you have ALL done and ACTIVELY PLAYED A PART IN!!

But I spent forever typing my last post to her to answer I am fuming.

She couldn't handle being hit with the truth so had to disappear.

Did anyone spot my other post maybe 2 pages back with the 👀👀👀👀👀 please GO look at it. I still think someone else is in here!! Look at that full page. X
Yeah we noticed the other post. I wanted her to answer my question 🤣 but pleased Tattle got on it at the same time!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Misty here what do you want to ask? Since you all have so much to say. So yes I came over to talk. You all seem to know so much. So ask away
I would like to know why you dox people and alot dont turn out to be the people you dox?? Why do you go after lucys mods even though alot of the haters were infact past mods??
Why does crusty dress up at lucy? What awareness is that??
Why do you shout vile things constanly?
Why do you run with any bit of evidence you get that normally turns out fake?
Why is no one allowed to duel/box/ watch lucy but you kirsty and chloe??
Why does kat come with fake news?? Bambam not being bambam, simba taking bambams acc..... alll lies??
Why say lucy being evicted when she aint?
Why look after amber when she has already been police it was investigated and nothing done but now shes pulled new officers out her arse??
What awareness are you actually raising by putting names out and no knowing they are in fact lucy or bryan??
We would love to see all this evidence and no not " go look on tik tok its everywhere" because it really isnt!!!
We would love to hear all your thoughts on all the above points

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The one where someone said about Krustys clam being out there. And she replied wheres that with a 🤢 emoji?
My comment #595 above that comment ends with Tattle Legends 😉 account made Thursday night? Maybe I am also over thinking things now also.

Has @helloall709 really deleted her account 😂😂 she never stayed long enough for us to ask her everything as she had welcomed us to do. Shame.

@helloall709 account was made Thursday night to 1 hour before the other account I am thinking of also.

Reactions: 6
My comment #595 above that comment ends with Tattle Legends 😉 account made Thursday night? Maybe I am also over thinking things now also.

Has @helloall709 really deleted her account 😂😂 she never stayed long enough for us to ask her everything as she had welcomed us to do. Shame.

@helloall709 account was made Thursday night to 1 hour before the other account I am thinking of also.
I'll go back and look. Yeah when you click on hers it says no longer a member

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Do you mean the new account started just before?

Reactions: 2
I'll go back and look. Yeah when you click on hers it says no longer a member
Doesn't even have the balls to answer our questions, I'm beyond fuming! I wanted mine to be answered, as well as all of ours! At least we didn't back down when she came in. She had no answers for our questions so ran off and deleted her account knowing full well we were right!

Reactions: 8
Maybe we should just pity the lot of them, Misty clearly doesn't even know the definition of the word bullying, let alone victimisation, criminal harassment or any other non monosyllabic word. Keep it simple for the next Crew member that comes in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you mean the new account started just before?
Yes both HelloAll709 and this other brand new account that commented above my #595 comment both set up Thursday night. Helloall709 around 9pm and the other account around 10pm. Just very suspicious in my head. The other account comment I thought was very strange 🤔 to put in here and for me it made no sense.

Reactions: 6
Doesn't even have the balls to answer our questions, I'm beyond fuming! I wanted mine to be answered, as well as all of ours! At least we didn't back down when she came in. She had no answers for our questions so ran off and deleted her account knowing full well we were right!
I sympathize, but at least she jazzed up my birthday whilst I was in the pub waiting for the ladies loo to be free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.