Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine thinking you're that special to come in and mix knowing we're not keen on any of them. Tattle really must be getting to them 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The other suspicious account spotted has also gone offline from Misty left Tattle but the account is still active unlike Misty who deleted her one.

Reactions: 7
If parents can’t protect their own children then maybe they should have them in the first place πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ and seeing as half the crusty clam don’t have theirs anymore they didn’t do a very good job of protecting their kids so why would anyone trust them to protect anyone else’s??

Reactions: 4
Thank you Betty I do hope you don't mind me pointing it out to you but I noticed it right away and the Thursday jumped out as she's been MIA from Thursday with a mystery illness (really reading tattle)
Ah no I'm pleased you've said it. I didn't notice. Well spotted. There's definitely some snakes in bedded in here sadly.

Mod edit report any suspect accounts and let us deal with it. Otherwise becomes a witch hunt and sows seeds of doubt that ruin the thread.

Back on topic ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.