Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah no I'm pleased you've said it. I didn't notice. Well spotted. There's definitely some snakes in bedded in here sadly.
Good I am pleased only reason I tagged you Betty and said to you is because of all the help you give me so I thought again you would not mind helping with that strange account. The tattle legends stood out then I seen they made the account Thurs you can figure my line of thoughts from there x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else really hate KinkyKat/Kat Zumba Doran/Kat Smith/Kathleena? She mods for everyone as noone dares say no, blocks people that question her and then tells the host "it's a snake, it's a ponce supporter" even when its a brand new account. She definitely would have been the school bully. She tells everyone her fella is a copper and he leaks info to her to pass onto krusty. Tragic chav.
She's full of crap if he was doing that he'd loose his job.

Reactions: 9
Why do I keep missing all the drama? I have had the busiest weekend. Has Krusty gone live at all?

Reactions: 5
She's full of crap if he was doing that he'd loose his job.
That's what I'm thinking too. No way would he be allowed, or anyone for that matter, to be able to disclose any investigating going on unless they were specifically involved and were to update

Reactions: 5
Purple was so obviously dumb though, they launched themselves in here with a direct question to me asking me to tell Kirsty s dark secrets.
Yes I remember that and at the time I was very new here and didn't know all you lovely lot so thought best to keep quite. However now I would mention it if or when I do see suspicious accounts.

Thankfully the Tattle mods are super fast and shut it down before it even begins!
Do tattle mods sit in the thread all day? Sorry I don't know how that works I have not seen any mods yet. I'm still new and trying to learn quickly to keep me up to date with how this site works.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think if we come across any suspicious new accounts we should not reply QUOTE like or in anyway interact with it until we can work out if they are a true Tattler or a Crusty & Crew. That is just a suggestion I hope you all do not pick me up wrong on what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's what I'm thinking too. No way would he be allowed, or anyone for that matter, to be able to disclose any investigating going on unless they were specifically involved and were to update
The same as them saying they have Lucy's medical records. I'd love to know how they got them ..

Reactions: 6
The same as them saying they have Lucy's medical records. I'd love to know how they got them ..
I reckon it's all talk to be honest. There is no way someone's got them especially as no doubt if they did, it would be leaked. They continue to leak numbers, addresses, message/give abuse to business's L buys off, cancel takeaways etc. They were announcing what the businesses were and so many people messaged and because the business's were getting abuse from K&co they cancelled orders. If they really had them they are that LOW and SHALLOW it would be leaked

Reactions: 8
I reckon it's all talk to be honest. There is no way someone's got them especially as no doubt if they did, it would be leaked. They continue to leak numbers, addresses, message/give abuse to business's L buys off, cancel takeaways etc. If they really had them they are that LOW and SHALLOW it would be leaked
I’m sure there was a ss of it being shown and it was from NHS computer or something

• Sad
Reactions: 3
No way could anyone have her medical records. I had to get mine for my SA court case and you have to write a letter asking for permission for them and that takes months to go through then where I am I had to pay big money for them to cover costs of paper ink and time.

Last edited:
I’m sure there was a ss of it being shown and it was from NHS computer or something
I've not seen any, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I'm no longer surprised by what that lot do, if anything just gobsmacked of how they're behaving. It's wrong! I bet if L did that, everyone would go at her, but because K&co do it, it's okay.

Reactions: 6
Yes I remember that and at the time I was very new here and didn't know all you lovely lot so thought best to keep quite. However now I would mention it if or when I do see suspicious accounts.

Do tattle mods sit in the thread all day? Sorry I don't know how that works I have not seen any mods yet. I'm still new and trying to learn quickly to keep me up to date with how this site works.
The mods have only came in the chat once. Think they keep an eye on the threads to make sure everyone is safe and the threads aren't derailing etc.

Reactions: 3
🤔 What does L's medical records have to do with saving children anyway 🤔🤔
Supposedly “proving” she isn’t disabled and it’s all an act.
Because being a person of bigger size really makes people n*nces doesn’t it.. Kirsty&chloe must both be one then if that’s the case,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.