Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We do not put anything out there that is not already out there.
So, you think it's acceptable? If your information's out there (not 100% sure), but if that was your number out there, would you want people to continuously post it in the comments and live videos for people to ring you and send abuse? And no, not a L&B supporter, far from it. But would you constantly want people sharing your number and address everywhere possible? I doubt you would. From what I've heard of your voice in lives, I would imagine you'd get p*ssed off and annoyed and hurl abuse at people for doing it.

Reactions: 9
So, you think it's acceptable? If your information's out there (not 100% sure), but if that was your number out there, would you want people to continuously post it in the comments and live videos for people to ring you and send abuse? And no, not a L&B supporter, far from it. But would you constantly want people sharing your number and address everywhere possible? I doubt you would.
As I have said Lucy freely puts this information out there. Don’t you think what you do on here is classed as bullying?. The way you come for people you don’t know. But yet you chose to go at us because we wish to do something positive.

As I have said Lucy freely puts this information out there. Don’t you think what you do on here is classed as bullying?. The way you come for people you don’t know. But yet you chose to go at us because we wish to do something positive.
positive?! sorry i just spat my tea everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tit for tat two wrongs don't make it right or correct that was a childish answer "because L does it"

We block people who jump back and forth between lives. We block supporters. Which is our right to do so

I doubt this very much
NO you said anyone that goes between L&B LIVE and Kirsty's you BLOCK them right away! Nothing to do with supporting L&B! Also saying to only watch L&B LIVE on Kirstys LIVE. That's very controlling don't you think!

Regardless how you feel my answer comes across it’s the truth. A lot of what people do is tit for tat
Don't be so ridiculous, we aren't bullying anyone, we aren't harrasing anyone on a live stream or giving out any personal details or information. Grow up Mouthpiece.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If you wanted to do something positive, there are better ways to go about it than doing what they're doing and using foul language. The foul language on BOTH SIDES is atrocious. We're having a simple/genuine discussion where anyone can part take and no blocking involved, no foul mouthing towards each other for asking questions. I can't say the same for your lot however. Whenever a genuine question's asked about them or there accounts the response it 'it's all on TT' (basically, find it yourself because we can't be bothered to show you). People ask about the accounts and what they've got and the response is 'it's on the FB page'. One minute it's 'oh, we can't show evidence because it'll ruin the case' then it's 'oh, here's voice notes, you can all have a listen'. It's ruining any potential case against L&B.

• Heart
@helloall709 why are you all telling people to ring the police when L&B are LIVE when they do not have a court order enforced? You are wasting police time which is over stretched already! Also wash your mouth out for a woman to use the foul language you constantly endlessly use is awful and it only makes you come across badly.

If you wanted to do something positive, there are better ways to go about it than doing what they're doing and using foul language. The foul language on BOTH SIDES is atrocious. We're having a simple/genuine discussion where anyone can part take and no blocking involved, no foul mouthing towards each other for asking questions. I can't say the same for your lot however. Whenever a genuine question's asked about them or there accounts the response it 'it's all on TT' (basically, find it yourself because we can't be bothered to show you). People ask about the accounts and what they've got and the response is 'it's on the FB page'. One minute it's 'oh, we can't show evidence because it'll ruin the case' then it's 'oh, here's voice notes, you can all have a listen'. It's ruining any potential case against L&B.
🥳🥳🥳🥳 couldn’t of said it better myself 💜💜💜

• Heart
We block people who jump back and forth between lives. We block supporters. Which is our right to do so

I doubt this very much
What do you and the rest of the crusty crew do that’s positive? You all take great pleasure in bullying and doxxing people. You say your “protecting” children. So tell me how doxxing people that have children and then actively encouraging people to harass them is protecting them?

• Heart
Tell me Misty/Cindy what positive things are you all doing, I'm intrigued honestly!

What do you and the rest of the crusty crew do that’s positive? You all take great pleasure in bullying and doxxing people. You say your “protecting” children. So tell me how doxxing people that have children and then actively encouraging people to harass them is protecting them?
For all they know, they can't age check everyone that comes in, so how do they know that 13/14 year olds aren't sitting in the live. Even if you age check accounts, kids these days have changed in the last 10 years a lot of them now look bloody 17/18! That could be a young teenager on it's phone thinking it's funny to listen and send L&B messages. That's certainly not protecting either.

For all they know, they can't age check everyone that comes in, so how do they know that 13/14 year olds aren't sitting in the live. Even if you age check accounts, kids these days have changed in the last 10 years a lot of them now look bloody 17/18! That could be a young teenager on it's phone thinking it's funny to listen and send L&B messages. That's certainly not protecting either.
Absolutely. So that surely is them just leading innocents to these suspected predators..
great protection.

Reactions: 8
Misty here what do you want to ask? Since you all have so much to say. So yes I came over to talk. You all seem to know so much. So ask away
I don’t know why you think you’re so important you need to come over here, all bolshy and full of bravado.
You’re clearly not a very nice person.
Why haven’t you had to publicly apologise for being a Lucy supporter when you clearly were, maybe even still are?
I think you’re snakey and vile and I believe that if this were all conducted in real life you would run a mile. You’ve got all the mouth (and boy you really do!!) and no trousers!
Go back to the Crusty Clamshell gang and tell them we don’t like any of you 👋🏼

• Heart
Absolutely. So that surely is them just leading innocents to these suspected predators..
great protection.
It'll become a cycle, one kid will find it funny, tell their mates share the number and then go on and on, then it's not just protecting the kids anymore is it?

Reactions: 8

I doubt this very much
Your absolutely vile Misty/cindy or what ever u call yourself today!!! Yes u do dox on the page we have the receipts u like u and your crappy fake receipts grow up and F off!!! Sick of your bullying cult one day it will all come crashing down around you

Reactions: 11
And also, you say we're the bullies, but do we plaster all your faces on random memes for hundreds/thousands of people to see in a FB group? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.