Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because k and the crusty clam clan (try saying that after a few vodkas 🤣) can do no wrong. And they are far more superior than us mere peasants
😂 I can't even say that sober let alone a few in! It's crazy and stupid. The whole tattoo is a joke. Imagine at a job interview in a few years time and they see that. They won't hire her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can just imagine. Yes Dave I’m getting a tattoo of another man’s penis nickname on my arm for life, think of that every time I give yours a massage
Somethings you say and somethings you don’t, and that is one of them. I just threw up in my mouth, thank you very much 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂 I can't even say that sober let alone a few in! It's crazy and stupid. The whole tattoo is a joke. Imagine at a job interview in a few years time and they see that. They won't hire her
How would you even explain it?
Erm well, it’s a nickname for a man’s penis that’s a suspected n0nce. I made it up so I got it put on my arm because I’m hashtag Kirsty legend.
They will be like 👀 🚪 🏃🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Erm well, it’s a nickname for a man’s penis that’s a suspected n0nce. I made it up so I got it put on my arm because I’m hashtag Kirsty legend.
And these are the people ringing the police, I can just see crusty getting the tattoo out and showing them for proof, you know, so they'll take her report seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And these are the people ringing the police, I can just see crusty getting the tattoo out and showing them for proof, you know, so they'll take her report seriously
The police will take one look at her and ring the mental hospital and get her sectioned

• Haha
I know my husband would never of let me get it (not that I would) it's strange in every way. Especially since she protests she completely hates him!
All I can think of is that she was drunk on fame at the time, it must be heady stuff being a Legend

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t be a great interview if they saw it. I certainly wouldn’t hire. Like a normal tattoo yeah, that’s fine. But it has w!lly fgs! Who does that?

Even if I was the biggest legend in the world I would not get a crap tattoo like that. I’d rather have tw@t tattooed across my head 🤣
Even more bizarre, if that's even possible... Her friend had the exact same tattoo, same ginormous size, and her friend has nothing to do with the crew.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.