Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost everyone on tt has seen it
And now mouldy has it stamped forever on her arm 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From what I’ve heard when I’ve been in Kirsty’s live, it’s also been sent to a 12 year old. Not seen any proof of that. The pic I just put on I screenshotted off ambers live ages ago
Amber supposedly got sent it and from what I gather she has sent it to other people

Reactions: 2
Amber supposedly got sent it and from what I gather she has sent it to other people
I just put a pic up of the messages where he sent it to amber but I think it’s been deleted as I’ve just tried to click it and it’s saying error not found. Think she then sent it round but he’s apparently sent it to others so I can say 100% he sent it amber but no idea with sending it anyone else

Reactions: 3
Well i for one do not keep pics of mens worms or messages from 6 years ago , i cant remember what i did yesterday never mind 6 yr ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s always oh we can’t show proof it will ruin the case. As if sitting on a live stream doing what they do won’t completely ruin it anyway
YES, THIS! This is exactly it! And then the next breath it's 'we've got voice notes' here you can listen to them. So much for can't show proof?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg 😲 I've never thought about it that way before! Must be a right kick in the teeth to Dave 🤣
I don’t think mr hereapparently would be happy if I got a tribute to another man’s penis anyway 🤣

YES, THIS! This is exactly it! And then the next breath it's 'we've got voice notes' here you can listen to them. So much for can't show proof?
Welcome back? Are you ok with us? We are sorry

• Haha
Well i for one do not keep pics of mens worms or messages from 6 years ago , i cant remember what i did yesterday never mind 6 yr ago 🤣🤣🤣
As bad as Ms.Lewinski keeping the President's sperm stains on her dress in her fridge for 5 years

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The whole thing is one rule for them and one for the other. They can go in L's live and comment, mod or a 'close' friend of K they don't get blocked. But like the other day, she said if anyone goes in jumping and commenting you'll be blocked

Reactions: 8
The whole thing is one rule for them and one for the other. They can go in L's live and comment, mod or a 'close' friend of K they don't get blocked. But like the other day, she said if anyone goes in jumping and commenting you'll be blocked
Because k and the crusty clam clan (try saying that after a few vodkas 🤣) can do no wrong. And they are far more superior than us mere peasants

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.