Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, and sitting on a live drinking doesn’t help either. Drinking doesn’t help at all, you’re not in control of what you’re saying so I imagine all sorts come out her mouth especially when that lot all come at her
So true. She just needs professional help and to be left alone by the bullies

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New to this thread but very late to the party so hi guys 👋🏼
I’ve watched her lives “raising awareness” for these ponces, whilst dropping her wishlist in the sentence 102x 🙄 I was shocked when she first showed that tattoo, how embarrassing! That is on her body forever does she not feel embarrassed? People also having “LBC” “lucys block club” or something like that, have they got no shame? This is some drama you will have all forgotten about next year.
Until you get dressed again EVERYDAY🤦🏽‍♀️!

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched her lives “raising awareness” for these ponces, whilst dropping her wishlist in the sentence 102x 🙄 I was shocked when she first showed that tattoo, how embarrassing! That is on her body forever does she not feel embarrassed? People also having “LBC” “lucys block club” or something like that, have they got no shame? This is some drama you will have all forgotten about next year.
Welcome 👋

Reactions: 1
A big warm welcome: we are as mad as a box of slugs in here but love hearing other peoples views

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey welcome 🤗
We don’t block or mute we’re very open minded here

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.