Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah 5th thread lets do this!! Hows everyone doing?? Anyone enjoy the peace ive not heard krustys voice ringing in my ears its like heaven 🤣
I’m having withdrawals, I need crusty back online asap.
I have actually had to do some housework!! Not enjoyed it at all. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I even shouted at my own dog.. it didn’t feel the same 😔 now the poor thing is p!ssed off at me and I’ve got no cuddle buddy.
Thanks crusty.. biatch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All very mystifying!

I stand by this: MouldyMaffews, the so called child protector, is a stinking tuna boxed, sofa swamp donkey dwelling, rotten toothed, clout chasing, gift begging, lazy, fat flat arsed piece of tit!

And to follow up, I do not support no.ces, never have never will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All very mystifying!

I stand by this: MouldyMaffews, the so called child protector, is a stinking tuna boxed, sofa swamp donkey dwelling, rotten toothed, clout chasing, gift begging, lazy, fat flat arsed piece of tit!

With all the stress I forgot to mention we don't support them in the summary 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All very mystifying!

I’m howling at this.
You know what amazes me.. how an arse can be fat and flat at the same time. Like wtf is that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, I know nobody wants to make a drama out of it, but I've just been back in thread #2, a couple of new members joined, made 1 or 2 comments then left. The comments were asking questions about the FB group. Probably best not to mention that place again either.

Reactions: 7
Kirsty has always reminded me of someone and I couldn't put my finger on it, and it's finally clicked.

Does anyone know/remember who Big Dee was from Benefits Street, resemblance is uncanny!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is I totally adore Krusty. Think I was hurt when I thought it was true. We've had so many laughs over the last two days x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kirsty has always reminded me of someone and I couldn't put my finger on it, and it's finally clicked.

Does anyone know/remember who Big Dee was from Benefits Street, resemblance is uncanny!😂
Omg YES!!! Everyone goes to her just like in the show 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.