Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%! Real friends don’t try and hold something over you or dox you. Which is something a lot of people on TT do, very strange 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well i have no idea who you are 🤣🤣 im a bit slow on the doxing etc, no one should be doxed end of.
Its really hard to make friendships as it is never mind on tik tok seems most have an alternative agenda
Exactly that. I've learnt my lesson in trusting someone I actually defended when she got crap on TT.

Reactions: 6
I ducked out of this as soon as M.E. was being lauded as some form of leader to us. Why was anyone told they need to run anything by her? I don’t know her. She’s some random woman with enough followers to go live. This thread lost its way a long time ago. I know it’s not relevant, but I really don’t care.

Reactions: 2
I ducked out of this as soon as M.E. was being lauded as some form of leader to us. Why was anyone told they need to run anything by her? I don’t know her. She’s some random woman with enough followers to go live. This thread lost its way a long time ago. I know it’s not relevant, but I really don’t care.
ME had never been put out there as some sort of leader for us. ME welcomed the Tattlers with open arms and for that I am thankful as some Tattlers were getting targeted for having opinions.

Reactions: 3
I never claimed to be a leader or wanted to be one, or that anyone had to run anything by me. Just as you don't know me i don't know you. So please be sure to know this and anyone else.

I have to admit I’ve not been on this thread for a while and was quite absent on insta because I was busy with life and other stuff. Maybe that came across as untrustworthy? I don’t know. I came back to see Betty gone and no explanation. Nobody wanted to talk about what happened either. And as I’ve said there’s always 3 sides to a story. Each persons side and then the truth. Anyone can twist it to make the narrative suit themselves.
If you don’t know someone, don’t trust them.
But the truth always has a habit of coming out in the end.
i get that 100% and i’m exactly the same too. i can be all over it and then the next week i have disappeared for a bit. but same as you, came back to find i’d either been blocked or she’d deleted all accounts and i didn’t wanna ask on tattle where everyone could read what was happening, because this is a kirsty thread. i’d heard one thing, but never anything to do with misty. i honestly spoke to betty the most except the chat and lisa.

hope you’re okay here apparently!

i get that 100% and i’m exactly the same too. i can be all over it and then the next week i have disappeared for a bit. but same as you, came back to find i’d either been blocked or she’d deleted all accounts and i didn’t wanna ask on tattle where everyone could read what was happening, because this is a kirsty thread. i’d heard one thing, but never anything to do with misty. i honestly spoke to betty the most except the chat and lisa.

hope you’re okay here apparently!
I’m ok. The revelations of today have been a bit 🤯 but hey, it is what it is.
I hope your alright! It’s been a hot minute!!

Reactions: 5
I’d say that the topic is now within the scope of the thread. Although there’s no direct link to kirsty there is a link with people named in the title and misty has been mentioned a lot in earlier threads.

The whole tattle & TT crossover went too far IMO. I think people may have lost sight of what the purpose of tattle is. It’s not a clique or a gang it’s literally a forum to express your opinions anonymously. Getting involved in the TT arguments and taking things from tattle to other platforms is actually against the rules and also a pretty silly thing to do.

Reactions: 8
Anyway anyone know if lucy is homeless yet and if kirsty is still a cam girl n how is my Heather these days

I never claimed to be a leader or wanted to be one, or that anyone had to run anything by me. Just as you don't know me i don't know you. So please be sure to know this and anyone else.
I never said you’d been the one to advocate for leadership for yourself. I said that some people were. That’s when I left. So please be sure to know that.

ME had never been put out there as some sort of leader for us. ME welcomed the Tattlers with open arms and for that I am thankful as some Tattlers were getting targeted for having opinions.
She was and that’s the reason I ducked out. You may not have observed the dynamic as I did. But that’s what I saw. I mean ‘welcomed with open arms’? What are we supposed to be?

Anyway anyone know if lucy is homeless yet and if kirsty is still a cam girl n how is my Heather these days
lucy’s not homeless, she posted yesterday saying thanks for support and that her and b are fine and they’ll be back soon. so maybe she’ll be back live again soon.

not sure about kirsty

she’s changed her content, haven’t even seen her live with toni so i think she’s finally changed what she’s doing on tiktok and just enjoying the app for what it is rather than drama. could be wrong though, but that’s my impression of her now. but i guess I like to see the good in people every now and then

Reactions: 5
I’d say that the topic is now within the scope of the thread. Although there’s no direct link to kirsty there is a link with people named in the title and misty has been mentioned a lot in earlier threads.

The whole tattle & TT crossover went too far IMO. I think people may have lost sight of what the purpose of tattle is. It’s not a clique or a gang it’s literally a forum to express your opinions anonymously. Getting involved in the TT arguments and taking things from tattle to other platforms is actually against the rules and also a pretty silly thing to do.
Totally this. At times i felt like i couldnt say anything incase i got backlash.
I never want to be part of a gang im just me. Have my own opinions. But people going from here using their names with tattle after was a bit too much.

lucy’s not homeless, she posted yesterday saying thanks for support and that her and b are fine and they’ll be back soon. so maybe she’ll be back live again soon.

not sure about kirsty

she’s changed her content, haven’t even seen her live with toni so i think she’s finally changed what she’s doing on tiktok and just enjoying the app for what it is rather than drama. could be wrong though, but that’s my impression of her now. but i guess I like to see the good in people every now and then
Not heard anything about kirsty and seen the vid off lucy "she be back soon"
Other than that ivd seen nothing ive been on the happier side of tik tok 🤣🤣

Totally this. At times i felt like i couldnt say anything incase i got backlash.
I never want to be part of a gang im just me. Have my own opinions. But people going from here using their names with tattle after was a bit too much.

I don’t blame you, when i’m on my main account I’m on dogtok, only when I’m on my backup is where it kicks off with the bully crew, aki, mrtiktok and all those kinda people.

prefer my main and stay with dogs 😂

Reactions: 4

Tbh this thread became the same as how the Krusty Crew act. No opinions allowed outside of those that fit the narrative. Easy to be sucked into that though especially when potential friendships are involved.

I’m the same, too many opinions for my own good 😂 love hearing other opinions but won’t allow others to pressure me to change mine.

I don’t blame you, when i’m on my main account I’m on dogtok, only when I’m on my backup is where it kicks off with the bully crew, aki, mrtiktok and all those kinda people.

Oh god Mruktiktokofficial is just another kettle of fish isn’t he 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 6
Tbh this thread became the same as how the Krusty Crew act. No opinions allowed outside of those that fit the narrative. Easy to be sucked into that though especially when potential friendships are involved.

I’m the same, too many opinions for my own good 😂 love hearing other opinions but won’t allow others to pressure me to change mine.

Oh god Mruktiktokofficial is just another kettle of fish isn’t he 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Yes i think me and u had alot of the same opinions and tbh i was glad you did so i dint feel alone lol.
Im sure all bully club will be back when lucy is 😁😁

Yes i think me and u had alot of the same opinions and tbh i was glad you did so i dint feel alone lol.
Im sure all bully club will be back when lucy is 😁😁
I felt the same 🤣 we were flying the flag solooooo

Same my main is just positive tok with a fee hot men thrown in 🤣
Back up is drama tok 😁😁

I felt the same 🤣 we were flying the flag solooooo
Indeedy sometimes you have to go against the grain. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4