Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until Kirsty Matthews MBE for services to children protection services appears back on lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I ducked out of this as soon as M.E. was being lauded as some form of leader to us. Why was anyone told they need to run anything by her? I don’t know her. She’s some random woman with enough followers to go live. This thread lost its way a long time ago. I know it’s not relevant, but I really don’t care.
i honestly could not agree with any post more! the TTC were using this thread to play an agenda against Lottie and the others, not that I agree or like them but I could see tattle had to fall in line or be branded one of the 'leeches' and ducked out too.

Reactions: 4
Misty’s back on TT for now, she’ll disappear again when she done her tit stirring and it gets too hot again, you’ve all been warned.

Do you know what she's under on TT
i honestly could not agree with any post more! the TTC were using this thread to play an agenda against Lottie and the others, not that I agree or like them but I could see tattle had to fall in line or be branded one of the 'leeches' and ducked out too.
I wasn't playing an agenda to go against Lottie. I had my opinions of them lot from what I've seen. I wasn't swayed in anyway. Unfortunately only one main Tattler had an agenda and she succeeded in trying to create a divide not only with people on TT but also a divide between the Tattlers

Reactions: 5
Do you know what she's under on TT

I wasn't playing an agenda to go against Lottie. I had my opinions of them lot from what I've seen. I wasn't swayed in anyway. Unfortunately only one main Tattler had an agenda and she succeeded in trying to create a divide not only with people on TT but also a divide between the Tattlers
I understand your view, like I said i don't agree with what has been said and done from lottie and mazza and the others, Troy is just a vile human being and my main issue with that group though.

My point was that it started to feel like tattlers could have a difference of opinion and had to agree with the narative that betty and the others were holding on the thread and by the sounds of it TT. I am sorry that you have had the issues you have and it's sad to see. I hope your okay.

I don't know what happened with Kat, Iv'e not been watching but nothing would surprise me!

I do have a question, what happened to the woman who was saying she was a witness in the housing case against lucy? any updates on that

Reactions: 7
I understand your view, like I said i don't agree with what has been said and done from lottie and mazza and the others, Troy is just a vile human being and my main issue with that group though.

My point was that it started to feel like tattlers could have a difference of opinion and had to agree with the narative that betty and the others were holding on the thread and by the sounds of it TT. I am sorry that you have had the issues you have and it's sad to see. I hope your okay.

I don't know what happened with Kat, Iv'e not been watching but nothing would surprise me!

I do have a question, what happened to the woman who was saying she was a witness in the housing case against lucy? any updates on that

Nothing surprises me anymore with the bully group, including Kat too, they have shown over the month that they cannot change and just eventually go back to their bully ways (which we all knew anyway).

I am sorry that it felt that way and that there couldn't be a difference of opinion, we're all on here for one reason. It shouldn't have be like that, and seemed to be a divide.

I've not seen her for ages, her lives always used to appear on my fyp and just scrolled past. Don't think she's been on for a while, so clearly just giving up and waiting until Lucy comes live again 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Honestly I'm fine, I feel better after letting everyone on here know what happened as I felt you all needed to know. Didn't want it happening again to anyone else.
The woman whose a witness does go in a few people's lives, mainly Gastric but from videos I've seen she has stated she's giving up on it all.. don't think it's helped that Kat and that lot said she showed them all the evidence of the case etc. I honestly don't know what to believe on that story to be honest.

Reactions: 2
Good morning guys hope each and everyone of you are all well
Its very sad to see people played off against one another, either being coerced, controlled or manipulated
I'm seeing more frequently people fighting to stay relevant by inventing and lying about information to suit their narrative or to make them look innocent.
How come the troy thread is locked?
Have a great day and I'll see you about

Good morning guys hope each and everyone of you are all well
Its very sad to see people played off against one another, either being coerced, controlled or manipulated
I'm seeing more frequently people fighting to stay relevant by inventing and lying about information to suit their narrative or to make them look innocent.
How come the troy thread is locked?
Have a great day and I'll see you about
It is, and it shows that no one can be trusted no matter how long and how nice they've been to you. Of course, because they want to look that way so that everyone's behind their backs, but of course, people will show proof and receipts eventually.

A comment was made at the end for it to be locked :)

Reactions: 3
Don’t the tide change, the biggest instigator in all this L&b bullying & harassment, telling tales and tit stirring is now besties with the originator of this thread, that’s ironic!

Don’t the tide change, the biggest instigator in all this L&b bullying & harassment, telling tales and tit stirring is now besties with the originator of this thread, that’s ironic!
The original one was this Hann98 account, is that who you're on about Applecrumble?

Reactions: 2
So I have just caught Lottie and Kat in a live where mags the hunter was, Lottie ran out of the box when things get hot and Kat was left to answer the questions!

Something that is clear to me is that Lottie is only concerned about stirring up trouble to try and gain her friends affection, she does not care about anyone but herself honestly.

Reactions: 5
So I have just caught Lottie and Kat in a live where mags the hunter was, Lottie ran out of the box when things get hot and Kat was left to answer the questions!

Something that is clear to me is that Lottie is only concerned about stirring up trouble to try and gain her friends affection, she does not care about anyone but herself honestly.
Oh how their tables have turned, they go in, lie, retract, backtrack and then create mass confusion

I'll just leave this here 🤣🤣🤣
we all knew it was a matter of time, it was just when it would happen. wonder if she’s done with l&b bullcrap and gonna be like chloe and just have fun on the app posting random content? only time will tell

• Haha
Reactions: 3