Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been going into Chloe's live and she is genuinely homeless however she has stated the gifts dont come in like they used to when Lucy was on the app and they duelled. I haven't seen her begging for gifts when I've been in there. I've been homeless myself and don't feel it appropriate for people to be laughing about the situation.
Chloe is allowed back at her dads but wont go without her fella, they are in next doors garden, sat smoking weed all day, with her bank acc and paypal in her bio, she ignores everyones suggestions by saying no they useless.
She sat laughing at lucy about her being dirty but have u seen how she is???
People arnt laughing they are seeing it for what it is! Maybe stop buying weed save the money for accomodation! Go sit at the council with her bags and not move. But they wont.

Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed kirstys clearly back on some of her accounts they are all private and lots of followers removed found it when scrolling through the other day and noticed it is it her or has she given the accounts over ?

Reactions: 4
I've been going into Chloe's live and she is genuinely homeless however she has stated the gifts dont come in like they used to when Lucy was on the app and they duelled. I haven't seen her begging for gifts when I've been in there. I've been homeless myself and don't feel it appropriate for people to be laughing about the situation.
Also there is a thread already for them The Stanowski Family

Anyone noticed kirstys clearly back on some of her accounts they are all private and lots of followers removed found it when scrolling through the other day and noticed it is it her or has she given the accounts over ?
She could just be watching from a distance and not getting involved in any drama or even just watching videos that aren't related to all this.

Chloe is allowed back at her dads but wont go without her fella, they are in next doors garden, sat smoking weed all day, with her bank acc and paypal in her bio, she ignores everyones suggestions by saying no they useless.
She sat laughing at lucy about her being dirty but have u seen how she is???
People arnt laughing they are seeing it for what it is! Maybe stop buying weed save the money for accomodation! Go sit at the council with her bags and not move. But they wont.
I'm not getting into a dispute over this ✌

Reactions: 2
has anyone seen mazza live? shes been very MIA over the last few days, i'm wondering if it is all the heat troy is getting?

has anyone seen mazza live? shes been very MIA over the last few days, i'm wondering if it is all the heat troy is getting?
I was thinking the same, I have no sympathy if she's getting hate tbh. A taste of her own medicine might teach her a lesson about going round bullying people online, not nice is it? That's how her and her sad little mates have been making innocent people feel for months now, and for what? A bit of tiktok clout? A woman of her age should know better, it's seriously pathetic

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same, I have no sympathy if she's getting hate tbh. A taste of her own medicine might teach her a lesson about going round bullying people online, not nice is it? That's how her and her sad little mates have been making innocent people feel for months now, and for what? A bit of tiktok clout? A woman of her age should know better, it's seriously pathetic
Mazza is currently in Owens box alongside Lottie and Kat

Reactions: 5
Mazza has told everyone she has been poorly the last few weeks.....unsure how this affects her ability to continue bullying on the internet though. More likely she wanted a break from the hate.

Kats new username is the best one yet, Kinky and Trollop are frankly embarrassing words in the username of an actual grandmother with adult children.

They reference these forums at every opportunity....especially Lottie who knows what is on here within minutes 🤣

Owen, drunk on cheap box wine and clout from duelling EvilQueen, declared our Betty to be a sl@g and stated he will love Kat, Mazza and Lottie forever. The friendly, silly, happy mask soon slipped didn't it Owen? You absolute clingon 🤣

3 witches and Macbeth comes to mind.....

• Haha
Mazza has told everyone she has been poorly the last few weeks.....unsure how this affects her ability to continue bullying on the internet though. More likely she wanted a break from the hate.

Kats new username is the best one yet, Kinky and Trollop are frankly embarrassing words in the username of an actual grandmother with adult children.

They reference these forums at every opportunity....especially Lottie who knows what is on here within minutes 🤣

Owen, drunk on cheap box wine and clout from duelling EvilQueen, declared our Betty to be a sl@g and stated he will love Kat, Mazza and Lottie forever. The friendly, silly, happy mask soon slipped didn't it Owen? You absolute clingon 🤣

3 witches and Macbeth comes to mind.....
I actually quite liked Owen at first but my opinion soon changed after watching his live last night. He's definitely just as bad as the rest of them especially goading the girls to carry on with bullying

Reactions: 8
The desperation to entertain themselves and their 11 viewers last night with Lotties ridiculous make believe fantasy in her head was painful to watch. Calling Troy "master" and everyone having a role to play 🙄worrying and not even funny bless them.

Hilarious how Owens said that about Betty... All whilst he's now sitting there currently talking about wanting to earn an extra 200 quid doing adult work.... Is he desperate for clout or money or both 😂🤑💰💵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the sooner these lot perish the better

chicken crew and purple aki seem to be causing a lot of hysteria lately… doxxing kids sending vile threats i think they need a thread of their own

chicken crew and purple aki seem to be causing a lot of hysteria lately… doxxing kids sending vile threats i think they need a thread of their own
Hi Lindsay, ooooh, that's savage but true, and an excellent idea. Should you decide to open one on the great purple pumpkin himself, I'm sure many people would be delighted. 🤗

Reactions: 3

You've encountered that wrongun Aki too. He's worse than the bully crew, really surprises me he doesn't have his own thread.

Reactions: 5

What I will say about Aki is he doesn't do what he does under any kind of guise of doing good, he himself has said multiple times that he is a troll and is just taking the piss and trying to wind people up. I'm not defending what he does at all, he takes things WAY too far almost all of the time, however I think the difference between him and the bully crew is that they pretend they do what they do because really they care and are out to 'protect children' when really they're just doing the same thing as Aki without even being self aware enough to realise it. Again, not defending Aki's actions at all but at least he's self aware enough to admit he's not doing any kind of good

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OMG is Aki back???? He is one of the the vilest on the platform.

Imagine finding trolling funny! Sick and twisted. Chicken crew?? Who comes up with these stupid names.

OMG is Aki back???? He is one of the the vilest on the platform.

Imagine finding trolling funny! Sick and twisted. Chicken crew?? Who comes up with these stupid names.
There's enough space in the world for all types of groups and humour.
If people get in Akis box for an argument, that's on them. They know the format and the humour. If it goes beyond my comfort I just leave the live, but it doesn't mean others can't enjoy the dark humour and relentless roasting 😊

Ooooh this threads super quiet! I’ve been invested in the mruktiktok drama!

Hope you all have a fabulous bank holiday weekend ❤❤

Sorry I been MIA, uni is pretty intense at the min and trying to not fall too far behind!