Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We turned on her for no reason... Wow she's really pulled the wool over your eyes. She branded you a massive snake. I'm not a bloody liar that's for sure. She was getting information on Kat to use against her via Misty. She didn't trust half of the Tattlers on this thread... There's a lot you obviously don't know, so ask her for the truth or I will reveal all
Reveal the truth then?

Right I'm addressing this once and I'm done. This fallout happened over a week ago, I've asked people to leave me alone and have blocked across all platforms however some continue to harass me. Certain people have decided to do a lot of tit stirring and have lied. Who I'm friends with off of social media have nothing to do with anyone but me! I won't play the ss game and reveal what has been said because I'm no bully and don't play the game that gets played on TT. I did say I didn't trust a couple of people that were in a group as I don't know them. How can I trust people I don't know? So now I say leave me alone on this open public forum! What you're doing is harassing and trying to intimidate me. I won't play stupid games. That's why I came to this thread originally, because of the games that are being played now! People have turned on me listening to people they've only just met. Now leave me alone!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Reveal the truth then?
Ok, so she went out of her way to get my personal FB, she accused me and Smackrat of doxxing Mother Earths number baring in mind neither of us had her number, she told us that she never trusted you, cinders but wanted you in a group to keep an eye on you and you can ask any of the girls if you want clarification. She was fuming at the fact most of the tattlers were not liking her posts on here and would constantly slate everyone that contributed to the thread. Betty wanted a divide and she nearly got one. I could go on and on as there's loads to discuss but what you've been told is full on lies.

Wow! The lies rolling out of your mouth are crazy! Where is the proof to any of that? Not just from the ones that have turned on me! I never got your profile of FB at all, you doxxed yourself on tattle and I got word to you to say that you had done that, apologies for trying to protect your annomynity. Say you're anti bullying yet do this! Grow up! Get in the real world and leave me the hell alone!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Wow! The lies rolling out of your mouth are crazy! Where is the proof to any of that? Not just from the ones that have turned on me! I never got your profile of FB at all, you doxxed yourself on tattle and I got word to you to say that you had done that, apologies for trying to protect your annomynity. Say you're anti bullying yet do this! Grow up! Get in the real world and leave me the hell alone!
I am anti bullying but what you've done is unforgivable Betty. When you caught wind that you were being snakey you did a runner and tried to get two people you said you didn't trust to have your back. Why? You've done a lot of damage, as well as body shame someone that was supposed to be a friend to you but forgot to mention it to the person when said person was added to the group. You got targeted from people on TikTok due to your mouth, and how you go about things when live and tried to have the rest of us targeted alongside you. The walls were closing in on you, and your ran off. All I wanted was why you was slating me and Smackrat when all I've done is be there for everyone when needed

Reactions: 2
Betty bollocks!! Whats your game..... you want to play a game because you have pushed my button the game has started.
Don't you very dare accuse me of being a snake!!! Its ok don't worry betty bollocks you will have your own thread in no time. Its like a bedtime story....... sleep tight betty i hope you dont have too many nightmares. How about close the thread down if you dont like truth because im full of truth darling.

I have to admit I’ve not been on this thread for a while and was quite absent on insta because I was busy with life and other stuff. Maybe that came across as untrustworthy? I don’t know. I came back to see Betty gone and no explanation. Nobody wanted to talk about what happened either. And as I’ve said there’s always 3 sides to a story. Each persons side and then the truth. Anyone can twist it to make the narrative suit themselves.
If you don’t know someone, don’t trust them.
But the truth always has a habit of coming out in the end.

Reactions: 6
Haha! Keep pedalling your agenda! I can hold my head high and know what that I've not lied. You're reaching, you really are. You're a bully! Taking tit to a open forum trying to go for me shows that you're just the same as the ones you go for on TT! Now leave me the duck alone, you're harassing me, it's pathetic. Get a new hobby!

Oh look threatening me again! Good luck with opening the thread! I'm not a influencer nor am I tiktoker!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Haha! Keep pedalling your agenda! I can hold my head high and know what that I've not lied. You're reaching, you really are. You're a bully! Taking tit to a open forum trying to go for me shows that you're just the same as the ones you go for on TT! Now leave me the duck alone, you're harassing me, it's pathetic. Get a new hobby!

Oh look threatening me again! Good luck with opening the thread! I'm not a influencer nor am I tiktoker!
Me and Smackrat have no reason to lie alongside others that are involved. Your the only person with a different story

you know what i aint tjreate inv no one i am who i am.
1. Your the bully sunshine not
Me and Smackrat have no reason to lie alongside others that are involved. Your the only person with a different story
BETTY BOLLOCKS!!! TELL ME HOW HORRIBLE I'VE BEEN TO YOU? I WISH I HAD DONE A BETTER JOB TO BE HONEST!! YOU DESERVE MUCH MORE.

I've no idea what's going on, but can we move on - agree to disagree and keep the thread on topic so it's not ruined for everyone? thanks

Reactions: 7
Well seems ive missed alot 😳😳 thats why i stay anonymous its easier. Not seen much of the bully gang of late is there any updates??

Reactions: 6
Oh god it’s all going on 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Exact reason why I don’t befriend anyone personally or give my number to discuss things/ create group chats.

Ok, so she went out of her way to get my personal FB, she accused me and Smackrat of doxxing Mother Earths number baring in mind neither of us had her number, she told us that she never trusted you, cinders but wanted you in a group to keep an eye on you and you can ask any of the girls if you want clarification. She was fuming at the fact most of the tattlers were not liking her posts on here and would constantly slate everyone that contributed to the thread. Betty wanted a divide and she nearly got one. I could go on and on as there's loads to discuss but what you've been told is full on lies.
I’ve got my own mind, no dividing me I’m stubborn as hell 🤣 I assumed I was the topic of said group chat at times and others have had opinions on things I’ve said, I have thick skin luckily and I’m a grown woman.

It’s quite sad that I’ve witnessed people praise innocent family members being doxed and those that joke about disgusting things. I guess that’s when things turned for me.

Well done for speaking out truthwillsetyoufree123 ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh god it’s all going on 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Exact reason why I don’t befriend anyone personally or give my number to discuss things/ create group chats.

I’ve got my own mind, no dividing me I’m stubborn as hell 🤣 I assumed I was the topic of said group chat at times and others have had opinions on things I’ve said, I have thick skin luckily and I’m a grown woman.

It’s quite sad that I’ve witnessed people praise innocent family members being doxed and those that joke about disgusting things. I guess that’s when things turned for me.

Well done for speaking out truthwillsetyoufree123 ❤
Thank you. Like I said I've held onto things for a week to try and get my head around it all. I'm glad I've said what I've needed to say ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you. Like I said I've held onto things for a week to try and get my head around it all. I'm glad I've said what I've needed to say ❤
Well i have no idea who you are 🤣🤣 im a bit slow on the doxing etc, no one should be doxed end of.
Its really hard to make friendships as it is never mind on tik tok seems most have an alternative agenda

Reactions: 3
Well i have no idea who you are 🤣🤣 im a bit slow on the doxing etc, no one should be doxed end of.
Its really hard to make friendships as it is never mind on tik tok seems most have an alternative agenda
100%! Real friends don’t try and hold something over you or dox you. Which is something a lot of people on TT do, very strange 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4