Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @KrustyTheClown and @Wibblywoo for the amazing title. Thank you @Kimbean for the beautiful, elegant Cuntwaffle terminology!

Recap (with the help of @Wibblywoo And @Kimbean)

Troy- Has shown he is a racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, repulsive, sickening, concerning, vulgar, male chauvinistic pig.

Mazza- I swear to god, Troy's new wanna be babe Mazza, who claims she has "alllllll the reciepts" yet clearly has proven to have none.

Lottie- Fighting and dismally failing to be recognised as Troy's "top babe". Lottie is striving to achieve the ultimate "Exposé Live" which is still clearly in the production stage. We still wait in anticipation to see the supposed "special guests".

Kat- Where to start 🙄🙄
This is the immature, rancid, vile, aptly self proclaimed Kat the trollop who travelled across the county in order to "smash someones face in" that dared to have an opinion which differed from her own.

The bullyclub and associated cuntwaffles continue their nauseating mission to reign supreme over TT.
Welcome to thread 11! 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you @KrustyTheClown and @Wibblywoo for the amazing title. Thank you @Kimbean for the beautiful, elegant Cuntwaffle terminology!

Recap (with the help of @Wibblywoo And @Kimbean)

Troy- Has shown he is a racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, repulsive, sickening, concerning, vulgar, male chauvinistic pig.

Mazza- I swear to god, Troy's new wanna be babe Mazza, who claims she has "alllllll the reciepts" yet clearly has proven to have none.

Lottie- Fighting and dismally failing to be recognised as Troy's "top babe". Lottie is striving to achieve the ultimate "Exposé Live" which is still clearly in the production stage. We still wait in anticipation to see the supposed "special guests".

Kat- Where to start 🙄🙄
This is the immature, rancid, vile, aptly self proclaimed Kat the trollop who travelled across the county in order to "smash someones face in" that dared to have an opinion which differed from her own.

The bullyclub and associated cuntwaffles continue their nauseating mission to reign supreme over TT.
Welcome to thread 11! 😃
Betty have you swollowed a dictionary! Alot of big words there i bet they google alot of them words 🤣🤣🤣
Cuntwaffle is defo my new fav word!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Betty have you swollowed a dictionary! Alot of big words there i bet they google alot of them words 🤣🤣🤣
The three of us delivered some rather impressive text there! I did think it might get their little TT obsessed brains ticking away 🤣🤣 has to be the most intelligent recaps we've ever done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Spf50, I love you and look forward to our new episode of cuntwaffleism

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do love a fresh new thread of fuckery and cuntwaffleism 🥂. I'm so glad you like the word spf50 hahah it's one of my favs. Best recap on any tattle thread ever if I say so myself

I believe that is a them problem 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my darling tattlers. Well done thread #11 x
😂 Most definitely a them problem

Reactions: 6
I do love a fresh new thread of fuckery and cuntwaffleism 🥂. I'm so glad you like the word spf50 hahah it's one of my favs. Best recap on any tattle thread ever if I say so myself

😂 Most definitely a them problem
I so agree with you. Fresh lot of same old fuckery and cuntish cuntery 🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh dear, Troy, you're such a silly boy, such a cuntish twit, if you were a pubescent you could be pitted, but you're an adult, you're a menace, you are the scourge of society, please seek out the help you so desperately need, for the sake of both yourself and those around you.

• Heart
  • Haha
It's them that have the obsession with Tattle! Everyday they mention Tattle, even when we say nothing. So maybe we were wrong about them crushing on Troy and perhaps they crush on us tattlers instead.

Hey Babes 👋🏻 how are you today 😘 Kat here's a extra kiss for you Princess 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's them that have the obsession with Tattle! Everyday they mention Tattle, even when we say nothing. So maybe we were wrong about them crushing on Troy and perhaps they crush on us tattlers instead.

Hey Babes 👋🏻 how are you today 😘 Kat here's a extra kiss for you Princess 😘😘
Oh no, please, not this, no, just NO, not on a Sunday

• Haha
Had come looking for u guys as I don't post much any more does any one actually think chloe Lucy's sister is homeless or just doing it for money 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had come looking for u guys as I don't post much any more does any one actually think chloe Lucy's sister is homeless or just doing it for money 🤔
The Stanowski Family #1 Gifts, Gifts and more Gifts
Thats their thread 🥰🥰

• Heart
Welcome back, hope you're keeping well. I don't follow that lot much. I opened their thread but don't post much on there.

• Heart
Awww we haven't seen you in ages! I haven't been onto the Stanowski thread but I assume they are talking about it over there. However no 😂, she's got an extension cable going into the tent... But rumour has it that it's bigger than Troys box room 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been going into Chloe's live and she is genuinely homeless however she has stated the gifts dont come in like they used to when Lucy was on the app and they duelled. I haven't seen her begging for gifts when I've been in there. I've been homeless myself and don't feel it appropriate for people to be laughing about the situation.

Reactions: 1